Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6205086 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
bennyflipy:
My brother just called me about a slot in Civil defence, money to be paid after Apl is out.

Does it sound genuine is this please? And will I do capturing before APl is out? make I no go put my money inside soakaway.

Please I need a reply.
Baba can we chat?
Sent a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Mmadu111:
Any update on Federal Polytechnic Orogun recruitment interview?
Have they started inviting for interview?
Please give me update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
Please what is the take home for PENCoM... If you have connect you can push...
when are they calling I'm pushing too. Do you have any idea when they are reaching out ?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
Please what is the take home for PENCoM... If you have connect you can push...
indeed to talk to you about pencom reply my email if you can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Daheru:

Yes, I have (bought it for 2k).

Please can you please share it with me?

Thanks in anticipation.
omachris98@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
I'm in need of any job slot availabe., Whether ministry, parastatal etc. Please PM or connect me here let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahmstrng:

Check your mail

Don't buy any pass question

Go and buy current affairs and learn small about icpc

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:
Congratulations to all CONRAISS

And there pay is around 100k for grade level 08
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hussen24:

Some agencies under CONRAIS
National Institute for Tropical Agriculture and Research, Ibadan

Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Abuja

National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development

Nigerian Building and Road Research, Abuja

Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi

National Water Resources Institute, Lagos

National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan

National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, Zaria

National Institute of Social and Economic Research, Ibadan

National Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, Lagos

Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Gensanusi:

Some agencies under CONRAIS
National Institute for Tropical Agriculture and Research, Ibadan

Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Abuja

National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development

Nigerian Building and Road Research, Abuja

Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi

National Water Resources Institute, Lagos

National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan

National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, Zaria

National Institute of Social and Economic Research, Ibadan

National Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, Lagos

Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria

Does NRC office in Abuja hv HR Department? A guy that went for Documentation ws like I should get him posted to Abuja that Hqtr doesn't have that Department. I'm damn confused ๐Ÿ˜•. Pls share info if u get anyone โœŒ๏ธ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
Salary increase for CONPASS is on the way. Place like civil defense will soon be hot cake. The take home for Bsc is predicted to be up to #170k
Boss I greet you, I am on conraiss 7/6 with this new perculiar allowance pls what am I expecting as my new pay. Thank you Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Mohisah:

Does NRC office in Abuja hv HR Department? A guy that went for Documentation ws like I should get him posted to Abuja that Hqtr doesn't have that Department. I'm damn confused ๐Ÿ˜•. Pls share info if u get anyone โœŒ๏ธ

It maybe Admin, office cannot operate without ADMIN/HR department
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2023
ahmstrng:
Any past questions on icpc to help people that got the mail?

patc:

Please can you please share it with me?

Thanks in anticipation.
omachris98@gmail.com

Daheru:

Yes, I have (bought it for 2k).
My phone number is in my signature.

Something I would share for free.

ICPC past questions. Note this is just like area of concentration or pattern of questions to expect. Goodluck everyone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YFoh_-kRm7LnnHMIovJk_Tek9HPQF25c/view?usp=drivesdk

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
Boss I greet you, I am on conraiss 7/6 with this new perculiar allowance pls what am I expecting as my new pay. Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Gensanusi:

It maybe Admin, office cannot operate without ADMIN/HR department
He ws telling me that NRC Hqtr in Lagos don't have HR Department, maybe in Abuja so I want to confam am bfr his induction on 19th inshaAllah.. pesin pray fr job now he's gotten it, he's still disturbing me of location.. 9ja n wahala ehn!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Ladiesdream:

Calculate 40percent of your current salary not your grade level.40%of your current salary and add it to your present Salary,then you will get your expected salary if the perculia allowance is fully implemented .

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Jazakallahu khairan. May all your prayers, wishes and ours be answered. May Allah grant you a juicy job youโ€™ve never thought ofโ€ฆ. InSha Allah
Ameen Ya Rabb ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ

Mubby4luv:

Something I would share for free.

ICPC past questions. Note this is just like area of concentration or pattern of questions to expect. Goodluck everyone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YFoh_-kRm7LnnHMIovJk_Tek9HPQF25c/view?usp=drivesdk

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2023
DearAminu:
Jazakallahu khairan. May all your prayers, wishes and outs be answered. May Allah grant you a juicy job youโ€™ve never thought ofโ€ฆ. InSha Allah
Ameen Ya Rabb ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿผ

Ameen Ya Rabi Allah.. The last time person prayed for me like this was my Mother, Bless her soul.. Thank you brother, I wish same for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Pls any news on civil defense APLS
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2023
flabush2241:
Pls any news on civil defense APLS

There will still be replacement for Bsc but only God knows when.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Sierrasix:
when are they calling I'm pushing too. Do you have any idea when they are reaching out ?

Don't know when, The slot was just given out recently.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Ladiesdream:

Can't say exactly, probably 25 to 30k increase
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2023
bennyflipy:
My brother just called me about a slot in Civil defence, money to be paid after Apl is out.

Does it sound genuine please? And will I do capturing before APl is out? make I no go put my money inside soakaway.

Please I need a reply.

Please I need a reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:

brother just called me about a slot in Civil defence, money to be paid after Apl is out.

Does it sound genuine please? And will I do capturing before APl is out.

Dan Allah, reply me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2023
bennyflipy:

brother just called me about a slot in Civil defence, money to be paid after Apl is out.

Dan Allah, reply me.

A recruitment is currently on, in which they write exam last month with NIS.

Know the question is, did you apply for Civil defense job when the portal was opened for registration?, secondly kindly be informed that the portal only welcome application from only National Diploma and SSCE applicants.

Let me know enlightened you on how the things is been run, can your brother bring you in even if you didn't register, yes that's very possible but you should be very careful not to fall in wrong hands because someone you trust most sometimes lure people into this or probably where he himself got the slot information from is not genuine.

To cap it all, He can only get the slot for N.D and SSCE for you as at now, because that of B.SC. might not happen anytime from now, so trade with caution because, ''He who trust nobody once trusted too much''.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2023
bennyflipy:

Dan Allah, reply me.

Payment after APL is a good deal.

Take Note: Ensure when they issue the APL it is genuine. Civil Defense can never issue APL on your behalf, you have to collect it yourself and sign. All the best

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Payment after APL is a good deal.

Take Note: Ensure when they issue the APL it is genuine. Civil Defense can never issue APL on your behalf, you have to collect it yourself and sign. All the best
Thank you Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladiesdream: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Can't say exactly, probably 25 to 30k increase
Thank you chief
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2023
siu4real:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has received a petition to probe the Controller-General of the Federal Fire Service (FFS), and his Deputy Controller-General in-charge of Administration, Mr Jaji Abdulganiyu and Agunloye Tesleem Oluokun respectively over their alleged involvement in N70million job racketeering at the Service. The duo were alleged in the petition by an anti-corruption group, the Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum (ACIF), to have employed one Alhassan Siaka Kabiru an Orderly to the DCG as a frontier in the job scam.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has received a petition to probe the Controller-General of the Federal Fire Service (FFS), and his Deputy Controller-General in-charge of Administration, Mr Jaji Abdulganiyu and Agunloye Tesleem Oluokun respectively over their alleged involvement in N70million job racketeering at the Service. The duo were alleged in the petition by an anti-corruption group, the Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum (ACIF), to have employed one Alhassan Siaka Kabiru an Orderly to the DCG as a frontier in the job scam. June 3, 2023 The duo were alleged in the petition by an anti-corruption group, the Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum (ACIF), to have employed one Alhassan Siaka Kabiru an Orderly to the DCG as a frontier in the job scam.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has received a petition to probe the Controller-General of the Federal Fire Service (FFS), and his Deputy Controller-General in-charge of Administration, Mr Jaji Abdulganiyu and Agunloye Tesleem Oluokun respectively over their alleged involvement in N70million job racketeering at the Service.

The duo were alleged in the petition by an anti-corruption group, the Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum (ACIF), to have employed one Alhassan Siaka Kabiru an Orderly to the DCG as a frontier in the job scam. headtopics.com

According to the petition signed by the Secretary of the Forum, Kelly Adediran and acknowledged by the commission, the said Kabiru obtained N70 million from 67 unsuspecting job seekers between May 6 and September 8, 2022 on behalf of the CG and DCG with the promise to get them jobs with the Service.

Source.......Sahara Reporters

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/03/exclusive-anti-graft-agency-efcc-probe-controller-general-nigerian-fire-service

EFCC to probe FFS boss for job racketeering? EFCC does not have the moral rights to probe any of the MDAs when it comes to job racketeering . A certain cadre of EFCC did their POP recently and another cadre is undergoing training. On what basis the names of those individuals employed by EFCC were compiled?

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2023
Chai.....e b like say my money don enter bush...tnx bro
Hussen24:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Starstar, tahir01(m), Itzlinda(f), acumen90(m), ShadowM(m), Jeayet, preciousfuture, Abulogy001(m), Hassanjj(m), Jalo60(m), Loneranger59, Julius223pounds(m), Hussen240, Bj01(m), Huzzy12, Rems20(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.