Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6207786 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Payment after APL is a good deal.

Take Note: Ensure when they issue the APL it is genuine. Civil Defense can never issue APL on your behalf, you have to collect it yourself and sign. All the best
I have been talking to you about PenCom need to talk to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Sierrasix:
Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by purpose32: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
BucketMan:
I forfeited my FRSC slot, will be going to Abuja on Monday for NDLEA screening.
Bros please give me the FRSC slot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Mohisah:

Does NRC office in Abuja hv HR Department? A guy that went for Documentation ws like I should get him posted to Abuja that Hqtr doesn't have that Department. I'm damn confused 😕. Pls share info if u get anyone ✌️

Bossman, I sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Please any update on NCC's distribution of letters?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2023
purpose32:

Bros please give me the FRSC slot.
expired.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:

Bossman, I sent you a mail.
concerning my question?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2023
Coolsat:
Please any update on NCC's distribution of letters?
Were you not the one who said they had interview last Tuesday? 🤔
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Mohisah:
Were you not the one who said they had interview last Tuesday? 🤔
Not me, check before wrongly quoting please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Coolsat:
Not me, check before wrongly quoting please.
Why u triggered by the question? I quoted not in any form of accusation. Mk una dey get chills nau
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2023
flabush2241:
Chai.....e b like say my money don enter bush...tnx bro

How?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Sierrasix:
Through which channel?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
CONRAISS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
CONRAISS

No grade level 07 to 14
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
CONRAISS
What about those on Conraiss 7-14 are they not included?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reigns1: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
CONRAISS

Can you post Army salary structure

I want to see their take home salary for entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by purpose32: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
BucketMan:
expired.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:

Through which channel?
message me through here we need to talk sierrasix47@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Taheera:
I have been on job haunting since 2016 when i was offered a juicy job ,which after going through all processes and was 95perc sure dat d job was going to be mine,Allah didn't made it so. I felt d pain but i braced up and believed something better is coming. Ok o,every year after 2016,diff job offers comes up when i see its about coming through it will then slip away, but these times i didn't felt much pain like 2016 own. i said its a test from Allah. May i forever pass all His tests and may i work with this believe of "what is mine will definitely reach me even if its far away at God's blessed time". May God keep giving me the patient to accept His Decree and reward me for the patience. It is not easy but i keep thanking Him for healthy life and being alive. May He forgive me if i have erred in any ways and above all may Allah grant me and you reading this the best of both worlds.

Aāmiin
Thanks so much for this
May Allāh ease your affairs and ours

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
How many percentage was approved and please has it been implemented?
Hussen24:
Congratulations to all CONRAISS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
May Allah grant us (unemployed) our heart desire, pls make una try to help us wen no get connection......since 2014 AV b following here, advert will come n I will apply d next tin I will hear people already b employed.
Pls help a brother

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dammy238: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seconded

eddie7:
Please anyone with a confirm connect of someone in the board of Civil Defence, Correctional, Immigration and Fire Services Board (CDCIFB) should kindly email me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
dammy238:
Seconded

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NewDelhi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
What good slot can I buy for my brother for 4-5 million and what's the salary range.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
NewDelhi:
What good slot can I buy for my brother for 4-5 million and what's the salary range.

please if you get any legit connect
make i follow you gum body na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dammy238: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
Please what is the take home for PENCoM... If you have connect you can push...

Pls sir, kindly reply my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
NewDelhi:
Connect is the problem. 🤔 Do u have any? cos dat moni is fr Top Agency slot 😃
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
[
Go buy pencom job.the salary for first graduate is 290k before implementing their new salary regium which I don't know.1.9M upfront other allowances are much and their is anodee allowances that is almost or a little bit better than upfront. Anyways then it was 6 to 7M per annum but not it has been increased.

quote author=NewDelhi post=123553760]What good slot can I buy for my brother for 4-5 million and what's the salary range. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bj01:
[
Go buy pencom job.the salary for first graduate is 290k before implementing their new salary regium which I don't know.1.9M upfront other allowances are much and their is anodee allowances that is almost or a little bit better than upfront. Anyways then it was 6 to 7M per annum but not it has been increased.

quote author=NewDelhi post=123553760]What good slot can I buy for my brother for 4-5 million and what's the salary range.
Can you link me to a sure connect?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hussen24:
Please what is the take home for PENCoM... If you have connect you can push...
brother pls chat me up on WhatsApp, I won't disturb u with unnecessary chats , my number is on my signature
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bennyflipy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
flabush2241:
Chai.....e b like say my money don enter bush...tnx bro

How much you pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oga hussein. Am under conraiss but we already have peculiar allowance, will this increment also affect us. Thanks sir.
Hussen24:
CONRAISS

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucheclaw(m), maluga, annon999, Olarewajuuu, Sabrshukr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.