Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189381 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good evening guys I met someone who introduced me to a senator from one of northern state, mind you I'm from delta state so after telling the senator my that local man don suffer because of lack connection he was touched by my problem,so he told me to look for an agency that is recruiting and get back to him.please friends is PEF recruiting or any good agency that is recruiting. cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dont be too greedy, yes PEF will recruit any time soon but he can only help you secure PEF appointment if you are his biological son or probably brother/son inlaw. Look for mid level agencies that are recruiting and forward to him. PEF is an A-list agency in the country, just like NNPC, DPR, NIMASA and the rest. All agencies under Transport and Aviation are recruiting(codedly). Hope this helps.
mr11:
Good evening guys I met someone who introduced me to a senator from one of northern state, mind you I'm from delta state so after telling the senator my that local man don suffer because of lack connection he was touched by my problem,so he told me to look for an agency that is recruiting and get back to him.please friends is PEF recruiting or any good agency that is recruiting. cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by karhmil(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2020
mr11:
Please don't mind the person that called you greedy,always aim high no matter what. Never you belittle yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nitt: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2020
mr11:

NBAIS, NITT zaria, INEC, NSCDC, CUSTOMS have recruitments ongoing.

Mostly gotten by persons with sponsors.

Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=Babagy823 post=86987984]Dont be too greedy, yes PEF will recruit any time soon but he can only help you secure PEF appointment if you are his biological son or probably brother/son inlaw. Look for mid level agencies that are recruiting and forward to him. PEF is an A-list agency in the country, just like NNPC, DPR, NIMASA and the rest. All agencies under Transport and Aviation are recruiting(codedly). Hope this helps. [/quote thanks .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:09am On Feb 27, 2020
karhmil:

Please don't mind the person that called you greedy,always aim high no matter what. Never you belittle yourself
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2020
Kaeboy:
Pls can one still apply for this NAICOM ? if yes, how.
I doubt sir, except your leg is long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Pls who hear anything about Tetfund?

Anybody with the Executive secretary (Tetfund,Prof Sule Bogoro) phone number should Avail it to me
It is urgent pls.
Here is my number 09056843333
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthMafia: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Please how much does NSCDC pay Bsc holders.

And which work is better from INEC and NSCDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TruthMafia: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2020
nitt:

NBAIS, NITT zaria, INEC, NSCDC, CUSTOMS have recruitments ongoing.

Mostly gotten by persons with sponsors.

Best of luck

Is NSCDC that good?
How much do they pay Bsc holders.

And which work is better to do between INEC and NSCDC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2020
If anyone could help me with NBAIS registrar's phone number, I'll always be grateful.... Help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
Dont be too greedy, yes PEF will recruit any time soon but he can only help you secure PEF appointment if you are his biological son or probably brother/son inlaw. Look for mid level agencies that are recruiting and forward to him. PEF is an A-list agency in the country, just like NNPC, DPR, NIMASA and the rest. All agencies under Transport and Aviation are recruiting(codedly). Hope this helps.

Can we PM please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brayan(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
What agencies are mid level if I may ask?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
brayan:

Help me and ask him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello Sir. Can we meet on the corridor?
Babagy823:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2020
brayan:

Help me and ask him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Midlevel are agencis that pays +/- 100k monthly, they dont have upfront or generate revenue but they have good working condition and great creer in the long run. In A-LIST agencies you are automatically a big boy even at entry level. E.g the annual take home of GL08 in NiMASA Is 7million/annum and that of NNPC and DPR is even higher, while GL08 annual takehome in research institute under CONRAIS salary scale is around 1million per annum. See the gap.
real1000:
Help me and ask him

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
Midlevel are agencis that pays +/- 100k monthly, they dont have upfront or generate revenue but they have good working condition and great creer in the long run. In A-LIST agencies you are automatically a big boy even at entry level. E.g the annual take home of GL08 in NiMASA Is 7million/annum and that of NNPC and DPR is even higher, while GL08 annual takehome in research institute under CONRAIS salary scale is around 1million per annum. See the gap.
So because the guy is local man son he can not work in your A-list agency?or since his family is not from ruling class he can not work there Abi?so if you are the senator that want to help him because the guy is not from your family. Change your mindset mister pray for God Almighty to locate you with a helper him.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
My brother I am not greedy the senator personally told to look for any agency the is recruiting that he will help me out.He told me that if I had come on time that he would have given me his slot in nnpc or ndlea,the man was honest to me when he was talking to me he told me that my only work is to get him any agency that is recruiting that he will help me.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2020
mr11:
My brother I am not greedy the senator personally told to look for any agency the is recruiting that he will help me out.He told me that if I had come on time that he would have given me his slot in nnpc or ndlea,the man was honest to me when he was talking to me he told me that my only work is to get him any agency that is recruiting that he will help me.
bros, I sent you a PM, please do respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2020
Lol
real1000:
So because the guy is local man son he can not work in your A-list agency?or since his family is not from ruling class he can not work there Abi?so if you are the senator that want to help him because the guy is not from your family. Change your mindset mister pray for God Almighty to locate you with a helper him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
Lol
Real1000
U wee nt kill person o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
karhmil:

Exactly, this is no greed at all, na him give am open check now! When him no be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
mr11:

Lol...... Dts what dy always say... But brother I wish you all the best..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Babagy823:
This man here knows what he's saying. Very accurate submission.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Has custom released apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
futuremoma34:

Lol...... Dts what dy always say... But brother I wish you all the best..
it worked for some o! of course with GOD'S grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kadreeG7(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Olumyyde:

This man here knows what he's saying. Very accurate submission.
Exactly.
Politician hardly help those that won't add value to their political achievement ( u are not from the same constituency with the man). please listen to this guy advice biko

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingsley989(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
mr11:
Hi. I’ve read through comments in responds to your post. It’s good to aim high, but do not forget you need to be considerate too. Do not give him (The Senator) a reason to back away. Pick a good agency which he won’t find it difficult fixing you in. Babagy823’s advice is as simple as A,B&C. The choice is yours!!! Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
IF YOU APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENSE YOU BETTER LET HIM KNOW, COS BOTH SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS ARE SUBMITTING THERE CANDIDATES NAMES TO CHAIRMAN SENATE COMMITTEE ON INTERIOR AND CHAIRMAN HOUSE COMMITTEE ON INTERIOR SINCE LAST WEEK TUESDAY....
mr11:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
kadreeG7:
Exactly.
Politician hardly help those that won't add value to their political achievement ( u are not from the same constituency with the man). please listen to this guy advice biko
Northerns don't reason like our southern politicians know the difference. Northern politicians thinks about tomorrow and their political career, do you know that this guy can make this northern politician popular in south for just telling people that he got help from northern politician,that is how northern politician think.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdull01, Alfredd16 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.