Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6207836 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tda1: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
God is still on the throne, he will see us through.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unilag100(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tda1:
God is still on the throne, he will see us through.
amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please what's the information on FCSC
Kazeemakeem:

chat me on whatzap 07036440359
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
FIRS resumed documentation last week Monday for those who couldn't document before Fowler expiration. The new Chairman has also started taking in his own people too. If you know your way press your button.

Temporary back wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
asaleh96:
AGENCIES:
1. Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited
2. Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers
and Geoscience
3. Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha
4. National Iron Ore Mining Company (NIOMCO)
5. National Metallurgical Development
Centre, Jos
6. National Steel Raw Materials
Exploration Agency
7. Nigerian Geological Survey Agency
(NGSA)
8. Nigerian Institute of Mining and
Geosciences
9. Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office
10. The Nigeria Extractive Industry
Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
11.Nigerian Coal Corporation

DEPARTMENTS:
1. Aluminum
2. Artisanal & Small Scale Mining
3. Directorate, Office Of The Permanent
Secretary
4. Finance And Administration
5. Legal Unit
6. Metallurgical And Raw Material
Development
7. Mines Environmental Compliance
8. Mines Inspectorate
9. Mining Cadastre
10. Servicom Unit
11. Steel.
Are you from Kogi East? Holla me up if something is up abeg
Thanks for the info.
I was a asking out of curiosity and no I'm not from kogi state

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
TammyAnybody:
FIRS resumed documentation last week Monday for those who couldn't document before Fowler expiration. The new Chairman has also started taking in his own people too. If you know your way press your button.

Temporary back wink
Tanks boss....pls we need you here more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Alright. Wish you the best. My HOR is the Chairman committee on Mines and Steel. Thought something was going on.
Abusule007:

Thanks for the info.
I was a asking out of curiosity and no I'm not from kogi state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pls what is thier salary like and do they have upfront?
Naijacommando22:

Nbet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 2:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Ooin, you're doing well
Pls assist me with info with NECO
the pay and every other benefits, if any.
Thank you
TammyAnybody:

Temporary back wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Send me a WhatsApp message

cesil26:
Let's make this a win win for everyone !! We must have a job o

I am a job seeker as every one here also

Do you know of any agency recruiting openly or underground and you can have access to the personal phone numbers of the DG's, Executive Secretaries etc, if YES and you are sure calls will be picked and answered by such DG's and Executive Secretaries etc

Then I can help get Letter of Recommendation from my Senator covering the both of us, and calls will be placed from my Senator across on our behalf

Let's just see how we can create a partnership that works !!

Hit my email: essiene80@gmail.com

NOTE: I AM A JOB SEEKER also like everyone, I CAN'T HELP ANYONE TO GET A JOB, so please don't contact me regarding me helping you secure a Job because I don't have powers to do such

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2020
truffle:
Chai this life ehn, whre is this GOD sef, cant he just answer us for once, well except he doesnt exist, I called senator teslim folarin of oyo state, I was not even given the chance to introduce myself before he banged the call on me, im just so tired soooooo tired.I have being reduced to levels that I never dreamt of, doin things against my will because I have no choice, what is there to live for in this miserable and useless life

Keep calling him until he answers you, he will not kill you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Temporary back wink

The documentation is currently going on at firs training school durumi abuja

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Asquare84:

Can't someone just gatecrash??!..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Asquare84:

Keep calling him until he answers you, he will not kill you

For big important people Text messages introducing yourself are much better especially on week days. You do not want to upset someone by calling when they are in the middle of an important meeting, all you might do is get your number blocked.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2020
True
Tintedglass:

For big important people Text messages introducing yourself are much better especially on week days. You do not want to upset someone by calling when they are in the middle of an important meeting, all you might do is get your number blocked.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Babagy823:
NDIC recruited last year, they were supposed to take in some candidates last year ending. I dont know what happened.

NDIC recruited last year.

Anyone know if they are recruiting again this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Can't someone just gatecrash??!..... Lol

Without appointment letter, technically NO

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Without appointment letter, technically NO
do you have any info on any other organisation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
For those of u begging kokolet not to take his words back and help because of some idiot person. The begging is not necessary. In this life whoever wants to help genuinely will help without any form of distraction. Am not saying he is not real but if he wants to help from his conscience nothing should stop him. His replies to some people here are disappointing. Someone said he sounds like a tout. If u have such connection and u are what u are those distractions should be a passby for u. A lot of people in dis forum needs job which I am one of them. Infact if I say my case is d worst no one will admit but is the truth but I only believe that God exists and sees everything. My helper will definitely come in a way I wouldn't expect likewise everyone here. Just keep praying to God and don't forget to pray and fast dis lenten season. Give arms as well. No man will decide ur future unless his d helper sent from d almighty God. Shalom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
ShadowM:
do you have any info on any other organisation

NAICOM to commence issuance of APL soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Asquare84:

Is FIRS currently recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Temporary back wink

Pls what is the latest on FIRS recruitment? Is FIRS recruitment still in progress?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluediesel03: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

TammyAnybody please do you know of Nasrda APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AndreRose(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
ocpaschal:

Pls what is the latest on FIRS recruitment? Is FIRS recruitment still in progress?
Read and understand what he wrote nau. If you know someone you press your button becaue the new chairman is taking people. So yes they are, but an underground something.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Please whats the salary for noun non academic staff?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
binajiya:

Please whats the salary for noun non academic staff?
Thanks
Please I sent you a PM, thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Somebody say something about NASRDA o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onos217(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please how much does NETCO pays graduate trainees?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
onos217:
Please how much does NETCO pays graduate trainees?

You got in by NNPC ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kizzygentle: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
gentle70:

I love the way you admonish people as well as your composition. Assuming you read a health related course, I could have helped. I guess you're from the South West, best wishes.
I read biochemistry bro. Pls any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please who has any info on NBAIS, and who knows how i can get the director admin number please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Please who has any info on NBAIS, and who knows how i can get the director admin number please

NBAIS are compylin names, likely to release APL in April, by God's willing... If you can go to kaduna and see him, it's better. Or get a recommendation letter and try your luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), SINJEL, misB, zizou34, spido(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.