Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212716 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hope there won't be embargo on any recruitment because of the crash in oil price?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mobi47:
it means u have not been shortlisted for the next stage its well.
that's it sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Teepy0392:

How did u check ad i cant remember my ref no
I used reference number ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
carsprayer:
Hope there won't be embargo on any recruitment because of the crash in oil price?
Let’s pray for that not to happen o...
A lot people here don’t realize what’s happening . Reasons why icpc, EFCC, and the rest is stalling is because funds have not been released.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
I used reference number ma
please the site to check it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
o have checked my own and it shows that my application was not successful.
nawao. Seriously?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
real1000:
Guy xup I know say you no dey vex for me again? see I wan enter abuja next week I want two of us to follow enter national assembly, I still dey work on how to get pass.How u take see am guy? A close mouth is a close blessing.
lol you na my man na.. I Don forgive you tey tey... Baba e no bad o.. We fit follow enter na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
that's it sir
bro mine is showing error try later...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
bro mine is showing error try later...
which site did you check it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
mistacoco2:
which site did you check it?
https://cdfipb.careers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
africaflozy:
To everyone that has mentioned me or said a word of prayer, I am grateful.
While I await the help of God I am also trying to help myself...

Yesterday, I decided to go out and see if I can get a better opportunity than what the schools around me can offer, I went to ministry of education first, entered the commissioner for education's office, but unfortunately I did not meet him/her, so I spoke to the secretary, he told me there would be another recruitment in the next two to three months, I appreciated him and collected his number, because I am sure I will need him to help me secure the job when it's time.

I left there and went to Day Waterman, I told the chief security officer I came to see him and I pleaded that I need his help in getting a job in the school, I told him I would not even mind a cleaning job, because I am sure the school would be able to pay their cleaner more than some mushroom schools I have been managing. He was touched, he told me to wait while he went to meet one man which I guess is one of the admins of the school. He came back to me and told me to write an application letter and submit it along with my cv, he then promised to fix me up for an interview.

I pray God favours me. That's all I can just say for now, although I am still carrying out more research about the school so that I won't jeopardize this rare opportunity.

And if you know anyone who can help me with informations about the school, please it will go a long way. Thanks in advance.

Send me an email pls, mailjohnosagie@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
real1000:
Guy xup I know say you no dey vex for me again? see I wan enter abuja next week I want two of us to follow enter national assembly, I still dey work on how to get pass.How u take see am guy? A close mouth is a close blessing.
bros abeg l no vex with me o, I go like join this struggle o (before I go take sniper), I wrote NAICOM exam, make I follow you abeg, go sleep for ground dey beg my senator, or any senator wey I fit lie down for.. God will sort it out for you, here's my email bro; bendave11@gmail.com..
God bless man!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
nawao. Seriously?
watting local man go do bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
daben1:
bros abeg l no vex with me o, I go like join this struggle o (before I go take sniper), I wrote NAICOM exam, make I follow you abeg, go sleep for ground dey beg my senator, or any senator wey I fit lie down for.. God will sort it out for you, here's my email bro; bendave11@gmail.com..
God bless man!
Are you in Abuja? I might be able to get you in. In the morning tomorrow but you have to be there by 9 am. Also it's a 50/50 chance bear that in mind
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oshin56:
watting local man go do bro?
lol boss which site you use mbok?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
real1000:
People that called their senators make una update us on how una take waka I don't know if my own senator put her incoming calls on automatic call busy
real when you show Abuja drop me pm.. I Don start Thursday and Monday fast already.. E must work this year o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
We that are not even close to Abuja we can't even see senator not to talk of lying down n crying for them
God please raise helpers for us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello house , Has anyone applied for the Nigerian Navy various recruitment?
I haven't though.
The fear of military trainings
undecided

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
ShadowM:

Are you in Abuja? I might be able to get you in. In the morning tomorrow but you have to be there by 9 am. Also it's a 50/50 chance bear that in mind
yes, I'm in Abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Hello house , Has anyone applied for the Nigerian Navy various recruitment?
I haven't though.
The fear of military trainings
undecided
Lol, babe, abeg no make me laugh this night o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
ShadowM:

this is my number, 09045383816,I might not be able to come to nairaland again, don't be offended.. God bless!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by queenprecy(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
queenprecy:
I know of someone who has link for firs job. I don’t know if she is done giving out the slots.
nawaoo, for how much?
See mumu me, I dey ask "how much" like say I get 5k to pay for job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawvlypearl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please I need a govt job too.
Female, HND elect/telecoms Engr.
Resides in Lagos ,
I don't mind a state govt job or federal, make I Sha dey work.
My story long but let me just put this here, a closed mouth is a closed destiny. God bless you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heineken:
real when you show Abuja drop me pm.. I Don start Thursday and Monday fast already.. E must work this year o.
No p
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
daben1:
God bless man!
Guy no wahala

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thekeeper(m): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Modikko:
PENCOM
my oga is PENCOM better than NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Heineken:
lol boss which site you use mbok?
bro Na there normal website but it's not even login in again because I want to check for a friend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Hello everyone. Please, who knows the salary for Levels 8 and 12 at Federal Ministry of Environment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2020
queenprecy:
I know of someone who has link for firs job. I don’t know if she is done giving out the slots.
can i please pm you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 12, 2020
queenprecy:
Check your mail dear
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unilag100(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2020
queenprecy:
Pls can I pm you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alo231, StephOkemini, NgFeds, Malikey, Vesseled, phunmie306, Blankstare(m), chemilove499(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.