Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6210252 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
moabdul:

Started, but need medical certificate to complete it.
Which browser are you using?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
gentle70:
Which browser are you using?
Chrome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agentp47: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please does anyone know when FCT-IRS will start issuing Apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
CBNwords:
Please who has started the Immigration process?

Pls o kindly send the immigration link. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmyslimzy: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello sir, please do you know how I can submit my CV??

They’ve collected CV for second batch but no action yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pacypatty:

Pls o kindly send the immigration link. Thanks
immigrationrecruitment.org.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
cesil26:
Took in about 10 Nairalanders to go see their Senators and Honorables on Friday and a repeat on Tuesday, was supposed to take them in again on Thursday but was overworked to work out the modalities for such, though I took in just one person yesterday being Friday, I only did that to proove a point to them and to leave them satisfied.. Lots of them got the usual stories I have been hearing "submit or drop your CV" That na big wash it hardly works, they keep collecting Cvs to store at their data bank and lot of times don't make reference to it, another common story was "where did you apply? let us know so u can get a letter of recommendation" also "we had submitted the names of people already for the publicized recruitment such as INEC, NDLEA, CIVIL DEFENCE", Just be on the look out for any other one, apply and let us know"

Nothing really comot sha and them carry dia own eyes see say the thing no easy, it takes extra ordinary grace and favor from God to have a one day and one time meet with them and that is meeting with them at the right time where probably there is an available slot there and then ANYTHING outside this one, u go waka tire and you will need lots of patience to do a follow up which implies you have to be going and coming for as long as you can and as many days, weeks and even months that will take...

All the same we all we keep trying till it gets better

Guy u de on point. This is a fact.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Immigration recruitment is out!
And the immigration and other security agencies won't accept individuals with physical challenge or deformity
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
moabdul:

immigrationrecruitment.org.ng

Thanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
I don’t have anything
Bconsortium:

Modikko my best friend!

Did you help me hear anything about TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
There are people that didn’t write exams and they still got. Connection pass connection
camelus:

People that wrote exam is 400 they took exactly 60 excluding Drivers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
I don’t have anything

Ok ooo
Last last we go dey alright!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have told you severally rather than keep waiting for something to happen, Act, make a move, do something. Else the story will still be the same
Bconsortium:

Ok ooo
Last last we go dey alright!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
I have told you severally rather than keep waiting for something to happen, Act, make a move, do something. Else the story will still be the same

Apt! But bro someone of us don't really have no anyone to run to even when we have the right information except God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Even if you have someone no matter how highly placed it is God that gives everything. The person only serves as a channel
Folahanmi19:

Apt! But bro someone of us don't really have no anyone to run to even when we have the right information except God

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
Bros reason my matter, please which agency still dey recruit? I want to plan my move.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tda1: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
They’ve collected CV for second batch but no action yet.

Please can I send you a message?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Apart from the ones advertised none that I know of.
real1000:
Bros reason my matter, please which agency still dey recruit? I want to plan my move.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
Apart from the ones advertised none that I know of.
Can connection still work at Ncc now that they have given out Apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Connection works everywhere
real1000:
Can connection still work at Ncc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Modikko:
Connection works everywhere
Thanks for your kindly reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
real1000:
wait were all allow to see their senators?

Yes, everyone that contacted me and turned up all enter the National Assembly and I led them to the various offices of their Senator and HoR

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Whiterose21:

I thought they are on break for 2 weeks

No, not yet though the House of Reps had indicated interest to go for 2 weeks recess due to the Corona Virus, that hasn't been done for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
cesil26:

Yes, everyone that contacted me and turned up all enter the National Assembly and I led them to the various offices of their Senator and HoR
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bro abeg did you get the number? Please help me with it too
Bconsortium:
Abeg,I need Prof Suleiman Bogoro(ES Tetfund)phone number
Any good Samaritan pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who knows if FIRS is taking people?

Cc Modikko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
asaleh96:
Bro abeg did you get the number? Please help me with it too
Pls I need the TETFUND Boss, Prof. Suleiman Bogoro number as well... can someone help me with d contact

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
cesil26:

bro when next are you going there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Real1000 how far? Any news bro? Are you still coming to Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good day, Sir's and Ma's, anyone with sure link to federal jobs should help or will keep me posted when there is one ?
I will be loyal o.

B. Eng (Hons) Civil Engineering
Abu Zaria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkhorizon: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
cesil26:
Took in about 10 Nairalanders to go see their Senators and Honorables on Friday and a repeat on Tuesday, was supposed to take them in again on Thursday but was overworked to work out the modalities for such, though I took in just one person yesterday being Friday, I only did that to proove a point to them and to leave them satisfied.. Lots of them got the usual stories I have been hearing "submit or drop your CV" That na big wash it hardly works, they keep collecting Cvs to store at their data bank and lot of times don't make reference to it, another common story was "where did you apply? let us know so u can get a letter of recommendation" also "we had submitted the names of people already for the publicized recruitment such as INEC, NDLEA, CIVIL DEFENCE", Just be on the look out for any other one, apply and let us know"

Nothing really comot sha and them carry dia own eyes see say the thing no easy, it takes extra ordinary grace and favor from God to have a one day and one time meet with them and that is meeting with them at the right time where probably there is an available slot there and then ANYTHING outside this one, u go waka tire and you will need lots of patience to do a follow up which implies you have to be going and coming for as long as you can and as many days, weeks and even months that will take...

All the same we all we keep trying till it gets better

If I can manage to get recommendation letter, would these agencies accept me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls who knows any agency under Federal Ministry of Agriculture that's currently recruiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdull01, Sultan8, TOM208, 22just, AAEA, MessiisGoat, Mrlastborn(m), asiwaju60, Swagsultan1(m), Clemzoo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.