Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212493 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
There are people that didn’t write exams and they still got. Connection pass connection
Moddiko those People don't bother coming to Nairaland, they stay at home and they bring APL for them. They should just focus on the next one before APL is out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dipopooo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
preciousfuture:
Pls who knows any agency under Federal Ministry of Agriculture that's currently recruiting?

Also interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kokoboss: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please who knows how much Sheraton hotel pays graduate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes I know this. But I was reliably told NAICOM will issue out more letters after their Board Meeting. So if anybody wants to try their luck let them
camelus:

Moddiko those People don't bother coming to Nairaland, they stay at home and they bring APL for them. They should just focus on the next one before APL is out.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Yes I know this. But I was reliably told NAICOM will issue out more letters after their Board Meeting. So if anybody wants to try their luck let them

Any info on FIRS? Someone asked for CV today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Macgyver1:

Any info on FIRS? Someone asked for CV today.

firs is always recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tintedglass:

Okay, thanks. Hoping for the best outcome.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko, pls assist me with info on neco.
Pls, what's d salary like?
Modikko:
Connection works everywhere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2020
asaleh96:
Bro abeg did you get the number? Please help me with it too
I never get the man number oo,am even tired of TETFUND.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Someone asked for my CV from TCN like Four weeks ago.Any idea about this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by creamchiccb(f): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Please can someone help me with immigration connect?i heard those with slots have started compiling their names already...please....May God help us seeking for employment...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2020
preciousfuture:
Someone asked for my CV from TCN like Four weeks ago.Any idea about this?

follow up with your contact, might be a good one seeing as it has not been mentioned here it might be a secret recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Tintedglass:

follow up with your contact, might be a good one seeing as it has not been mentioned here it might be a secret recruitment.
They actually recruited last December and the said person is a director there who willingly called for my CV
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Modikko:
There are people that didn’t write exams and they still got. Connection pass connection
lols connection weh pass connection. can I still try to push my NAICOM recruitment. I was not invited for the test o. took my application to my senator then, but they said someone has been sent there already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Apt! But bro someone of us don't really have no anyone to run to even when we have the right information except God
go to nass and meet ur senator or house of rep. If God touch them de fit help u. or meet any senator ur mind asked u to meet. just keep pushing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
How much Immigration pay starting salary for Bsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2020
cesil26:

Yes, everyone that contacted me and turned up all enter the National Assembly and I led them to the various offices of their Senator and HoR
bro, abeg help me, I need to see my HOR or my senator, or any senator at all, I went last week but I couldn't get a permit, I went home disappointed... I wrote the NAICOM exam and it's my only hope for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2020
preciousfuture:

They actually recruited last December and the said person is a director there who willingly called for my CV

That’s great then follow up with the fire director who collected your cv it’s in his hands now. Are you an engineer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Tintedglass:

That’s great then follow up with the fire director who collected your cv it’s in his hands now. Are you an engineer?
Yes,I'm a Civil Engineer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Please send me a PM asap....I mean ASAP
daben1:
bro, abeg help me, I need to see my HOR or my senator, or any senator at all, I went last week but I couldn't get a permit, I went home disappointed... I wrote the NAICOM exam and it's my only hope for now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
NekkyCee:
Please send me a PM asap....I mean ASAP
sorry ma, I just saw you quote, hope it's not too late.. cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Guys, anybody with reliable info. about NIGCOMSAT. That agency has being so silent. Any replacement or recruitment soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can anyone also brief me please about NOA.. National orientation Agency,no one is talking about them be it replacement or recruitment. Updates pls if any.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Anyone with info about NOA.. NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogis87: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Any info. About NOA.... National orientation Agency pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by andrewtosin(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Plz is there any MDA that one can submit CV without knowing anyone there? Will the security allow one in?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SanThiago: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tico1212(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tintedglass:

Na wa o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Queen484: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good evening house, pls anyone with genuine slot for sale, let's talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please, Any update on customs recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
How do one know genuine slot. Because a friend of mine bought customs slot last year during the recruitment. 500k, he was asked to pay 200k upfront. Then balance after getting the appointment letter. Now his name didn't come out for the CBT, but the fellow told him he shouldn't bother. That slot dont need exam. That he ll be call for appointment when the time comes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is a case of Egungun be careful
Molayan:
How do one know genuine slot. Because a friend of mine bought customs slot last year during the recruitment. 500k, he was asked to pay 200k upfront. Then balance after getting the appointment letter. Now his name didn't come out for the CBT, but the fellow told him he shouldn't bother. That slot dont need exam. That he ll be call for appointment when the time comes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gensanusi(m), Gboy4444, Omana, evcabuja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.