Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192354 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2017
modash:

What about NCC & Nimasa any idea of the package?
NCC - 220K/monthly with annual upfront of 4.6m for entry level. I'm not sure of NIMASA but I've heard from rumours that it's over N200,000 and I havent confirmed this.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
NCC - 220K/monthly with annual upfront of 4.6m for entry level. I'm not sure of NIMASA but I've heard from rumours that it's over N200,000 and I havent confirmed this.

Thanks how bout NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hmmmmm......you dont need to apply. Find a prominent sponsor.

Realistically speaking, does this mean I have to find a senator or high ranking official in the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Help me am in dare need of a job in birni kebbi and its environs kindly for the sake of Almighty God link me up with any openings.
E. mail -idealruqay1@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alabamagnate: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
688,530 per annum Level 08
is there any allowance apart from this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
dyydxx:

Realistically speaking, does this mean I have to find a senator or high ranking official in the presidency?
Yes
modash:

Thanks how bout NDIC?
no idea sir.
Alabamagnate:

is there any allowance apart from this?
I dont know. I only stated what I saw on an appointment letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alabamagnate: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

I dont know. I only stated what I saw on an appointment letter.

Thanks bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bladez: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emmysteve:
You can't compare the two. FIRS is better by far.
I really wonder how you arrived at your answer.
What do you think you know about efcc?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cashkid: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
bcashy:
house pls can someone in the federal ministry of science and technology move to any of the agencies under the same ministry like NABDA, NACETEM an others
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
bcashy:
house pls can someone in the federal ministry of science and technology move to any of the agencies under the same ministry like NABDA, NACETEM an others
YES!!! either on secondment or transfer of service

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone! Please and please this is really urgent. does anybody have an idea how much starting salary is for Nigerian shippers council? It doesn't have to be the exact amount it could be an estimate and also do they have allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
I Beg Which Agencies Are Replacing Apart From Agencies Mentioned Above?What Of Nema, Frin Etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
hannae i sent u pm,
Hannae:
Merry Christmas everyone! Please and please this is really urgent. does anybody have an idea how much starting salary is for Nigerian shippers council? It doesn't have to be the exact amount it could be an estimate and also do they have allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bcashy: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
dahaz:

YES!!! either on secondment or transfer of service

Thanks very much bro....please which one is secondment? I understand that transfer of service and which one is easier to do? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justchill(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please who has an idea on how much a level 9 step2 officer earns at the federal ministry of power, works and housing the power sector of the ministry to be precise. An urgent answer will be highly appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bappahman: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Very Interesting thread

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
justchill:
Please who has an idea on how much a level 9 step2 officer earns at the federal ministry of power, works and housing the power sector of the ministry to be precise. An urgent answer will be highly appreciated.
About 60k!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
bcashy:

Thanks very much bro....please which one is secondment? I understand that transfer of service and which one is easier to do? Thanks
secondment is like loaning you to the intending agency temporary or in some instance for a fixed period of time. But if you have your way you can work it out for it to be permanent. your salary ,allowances etc are borne by the agency. But the agency must request for your service before you arw seconded to them.

In my opinion i think secondment is easier.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bcashy: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
dahaz:

secondment is like loaning you to the intending agency temporary or in some instance for a fixed period of time. But if you have your way you can work it out for it to be permanent. your salary ,allowances etc are borne by the agency. But the agency must request for your service before you arw seconded to them.

In my opinion i think secondment is easier.

God bless you bro!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by justchill(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you bro, sorry if i may ask are there any other benefit aside the 60k?
dahaz:

About 60k!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balmofgilead: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=jimmynick post=63504991]Jimco farms HND #250K, Bsc #340, SSCE #120K [/quote
Please where is this jimco farms located.and is there a branch in abuja.thank you and happy new year!]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fabour8312: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Goodevening house, pls when getting a job in a parastatal does having a Masters Degree give u a better placement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
justchill:
Thank you bro, sorry if i may ask are there any other benefit aside the 60k?
In the ministry of power none except if you are lucky to travel on official duty you get DTA. while in the ministry of works if you are an engineer posted to a site you get site allowance monthly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
fabour8312:
Goodevening house, pls when getting a job in a parastatal does having a Masters Degree give u a better placement?
yes!!! they place you above those with degree and hnd.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MC1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who knows anything about the Nigerian Stock Exchange?.... How much do they pay? And do they generate revenue?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by crownprince1765: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hey house! Any information on the salary scale of the NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (NIA)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
My friend if you get job for NIA, just go and enjoy your life. Is one of the best place to work in the country
crownprince1765:
Hey house! Any information on the salary scale of the NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (NIA)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MRAKBEE(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Mrukk:
Help me am in dare need of a job in birni kebbi and its environs kindly for the sake of Almighty God link me up with any openings.
E. mail -idealruqay1@gmail.com
Add me on whatsapp. There might be sth for u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MRAKBEE(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2018
How much does an executive officer 11 receives as monthly salary at entry level In NDDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MRAKBEE(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2018
babagy82:

Lol, you can only have federal job either through merit r connection. Their is nothing like unsolicited application
Who told u that?
Im a living testimony
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yankky10: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please I need info on the pay of fresh entry engr with msc at NASENI conraiss 8 step 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olamydey(f), 2023Blessed, Beeyouu, AbdulAnaba(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.