Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192761 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do they pay that well there
Hidiagbon:

Thank you very much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Pls guys I beg you I need 1 month data subscription pls help if you can. There is an online job I am following up fibler.com and I don't have data and I also need to be following up jobs adverts online. #1 no even de my account. Pls
U don sub?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hidiagbon:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I want to inquire how much ITF (Industrial Training Fund) pays Level 8.. is there any upfront?

I'll appreciate replies. Thanks
Sir, is there any ongoing recruitment in the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
*PLS ANSWER ME O*

Pls who can help me with ministries/agencies under COMPASS salary structure that pays up to 100k for a start. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vecto(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ourown:

I saw this post and I felt compelled to chip in my 2 cents. I know we may want something different in this life and that's okay. But in this environment we find ourselves, we just have to prepare and hustle in multiple folds that others in sane environments. Just imagine people selling jobs like it's yam or car they have wants to sell.

My advice is, learn a digital skill bro. That's the best thing you can do for yourself in Nigeria today.

I learnt how to edit videos when I was in 300 level and since then I have been making money from the skill. I freelance on websites like upwork and Fiverr. I also work with local entrepreneurs on video content marketing. This month, one businesman paid me 146,000 for subtitling his marketing videos meant for Instagram promotion. And we still have more videos to subtitle in the coming months.

All I am saying is, people need to be this services, imagine you're an expert on 3D anomtion, do you think you'll be broke? Please learn a digital skill you can leaverage to earn money legally. Don't sit-down staving while waiting for a job. If it come fine.

There are many threads on this platform that can help you get started. Do your research, learn and I earn.

I'm a corp member, (almost done) and I am on the lookout for a rewarding employment as well.

Good bless us all!

I'm a tech enthusiast bro and I would love to learn video editing. How did you learn? Guide me through.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rose55: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks. Is just that she can't afford more than that, She even borrowed some of the money from a friend
TruthTella:

Civil service job and e fit hard you small before you see somebody that will take less than 500k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
najeem4reall:
please is anything cooking their in Abuja or jos
None that I know of.

teekay22:
Do they pay that well there
I actually don't know their pay scale. That was why I resorted to asking here.

ocpaschal:
Sir, is there any ongoing recruitment in the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) ?
None that I know of, Sir. The last one I was aware of was concluded February 2019.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babapali(m): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2020
May God help us all....�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Vecto:

I'm a tech enthusiast bro and I would love to learn video editing. How did you learn? Guide me through.

Start with camtasia studio, then Adobe premiere pro and then after effects. You can get nice tutorials on YouTube. Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2020
If your state is not fully on lockdown then now is the best time to meet your senators and house members because most of them are at their state now.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iamfine: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
iamfine:
Goodmorning house. Please does anyone have information about National Institute for policy and strategic studies (NIPSS) kuru,Plateau state. What's their condition of service and salary structure like? Thank you.
Tammyanybody Engrbrigss
Still asking please. I want to give it a try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joetoocute: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Good day house, kindly contact me if you have a plug for a solid federal government job For an Msc holder (150k or thereabout).
I'm willing to offer a million for it.
NOTE: Payment would be made immediately after the job is secured.
Contact on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
joetoocute:
Good day house, kindly contact me if you have a plug for a solid federal government job For an Msc holder (150k or thereabout).
I'm willing to offer a million for it.
NOTE: Payment would be made immediately after the job is secured.
Contact on my signature.

You are still liable to be scam lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
*PLS ANSWER ME O*

Pls who can help me with ministries/agencies under COMPASS salary structure that pays up to 100k for a start. Thanks

Pls answer me am begging
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
NNPC recruitment is still progressing with their GTs resuming virtually on May 4th, they received their email yesterday... This should give us hope that other recruitments(especially form revenue generating agencies) will also have positive updates in due course post COVID19 lockdown.

Please do not let anyone discourage you from following up or making enquiries,because even during this lockdown it is clear that high level officials are still working.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Tintedglass:
NNPC recruitment is still progressing with their GTs resuming virtually on May 4th, they received their email yesterday... This should give us hope that other recruitments(especially form revenue generating agencies) will also have positive updates in due course post COVID19 lockdown.

Please do not let anyone discourage you from following up or making enquiries,because even during this lockdown it is clear that high level officials are still working.
My friend got the message two days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
If you allow yourself to be discourage by some people here sorry for you. Recruitment is still going on some agencies even my own agency is done typing APL just waiting for lockdown and things to be normal.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
mr11:
If you allow yourself to be discourage by some people here sorry for you. Recruitment is still going on some agencies even my own agency is done typing APL just waiting for lockdown and things to be normal.

True...sent u mail pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
mr11:

Amen to that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Who any latest info on PEF abeg

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
mr11:
Morning bro. Which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Overself:

U don sub?
Although I am not the OP, But i am also in need of data too. Just stumbled on an online side hustle here on nairaland that I wish to try out . Please can you help me with the subscription too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Who any latest info on PEF abeg
Did u apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Theleader11: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
mr11:
Pls between PEF and NCDMB which agency pays better pass?
Urgent pls

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Teepy0392:
Did u apply?

No sis, just want to know if there is any underground package
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
moonberry:

Although I am not the OP, But i am also in need of data too. Just stumbled on an online side hustle here on nairaland that I wish to try out . Please can you help me with the subscription too.
Let me have ur phone digits please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
real1000:
If your state is not fully on lockdown then now is the best time to meet your senators and house members because most of them are at their state now.
House of rep member fit help with federal job ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hello
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Zizo96:

House of rep member fit help with federal job ??
they are helping people with federal job slot, as I dey even be dey find my rep phone number so that I can message or call him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2232) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.