Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192379 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdarry:
All states federal character commission representatives

oga abeg help me with bayelsa own. Na small phone i dae use and the picture no clear. Thank u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HooxJnr(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
asaleh96:
Idris Bello. You get way?

Once you know the commissioner, it is to trace the people that know the person and use them to access the commissioner.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abimbola74(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Teepy0392:

I really dnt knw oo, i dnt know if they are currently employing now..bt i have a friend who wrks there nd wen he started he mentioned that to be his salary..
Okay, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has approved the implementation of the Steve Oransaye Committee report on the rationalisation of government agencies.

The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, disclosed this while appearing on a Channels TV programme, Politics Today.

The Presidential Committee on the Rationalisation and Restructuring of Federal Government Parastatals, Commissions and Agencies, now commonly referred to as the Oronsaye Committee, was set up by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

The committee, inaugurated in August 2011, submitted its report the following year, recommending the merger, conversion and scrapping of many agencies.

While describing the cost of governance in Nigeria as one of the highest in the world, the committee had recommended a reduction in the number of statutory agencies from 263 to 161.

https://punchng.com/fg-to-cut-agencies-to-reduce-governance-cost-minister/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olaphysayor(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Heineken:
sent boss

Kindly send the medical report to me, I was to use to apply to immigration that will close tonight
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
olaphysayor:

Kindly send the medical report to me, I was to use to apply to immigration that will close tonight
Send me a pm or drop your email boss. Morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Tdarry:
All states federal character commission representatives
Thank You....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tdarry: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Perfectdanny:

oga abeg help me with bayelsa own. Na small phone i dae use and the picture no clear. Thank u

Tonye G. Okio
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
PMB approved Oronsaye's report, which recommended merging over 102 agencies & parastatals .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawpeh: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Heineken:

Please I'm also interested...
Kolawoletitilope18@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olaphysayor(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Heineken:

Toyename@yahoo.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
boborneyor:
see small world .....i really hate to remember that fedpoffa recruitment . I have never seen a recruitment as shady as that , to the extend that they shared appointment letters to people during the midnight but life goes on sha ....Our appointment letters is coming out soon too8)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:
PMB approved Oronsaye's report, which recommended merging over 102 agencies & parastatals .
so what are these agencies and parastatals

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prospect048:

Yeah what agencies nd parastatals
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prospect048:
The News didn't list the agencies involved and I don't know if the 800 page committee report is available somewhere online. Below is a report from The Cable News:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the implementation of a report submitted by the presidential committee on restructuring and rationalization of federal government parastatals, commissions and agencies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Commonly called the Oransaye report, the 800-paged report had recommended the abolishment and merging of 102 government agencies and parastatals.

Zainab Ahmed, the minister of finance, budget and national planning, told Channels TV on Wednesday that the president’s approval has been forwarded to the head of civil service and secretary-general of the federation.

“The president has approved that this administration should implement the Oransanye report,” Ahmed said.
“It has reviewed the whole of the size of government and has made very significant recommendations in terms of reducing the number of agencies and that would mean merging some agencies.

“This is a report that has been in place for a long time and there hasn’t been implementation but the president has approved that this should be implemented and we have conveyed Mr President’s approval to the arms of government that are responsible for this and that will be the office of the secretary of government and the head of civil service of the federation.”

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prospect048:
I just got the complete 800 paged committee report but I doubt if NL allow PDF uploads cos the things plenty and are not itemized. Here are some sha:

-The Committee recommends that the Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) be abolished and its enabling law repealed as RMAFC is already empowered by the Constitution to carry out the functions. (Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) currently domiciled in the Presidency be relocated to the Ministry of Trade and
Investment and merged with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) to synergize for management and utilization of resources.
(Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends:
(i)that the salaries of both public and political office holders be unified in the RMAFC, which is a constitutional body;
(ii) that the National Salaries Income and Wages Commission (NSIWC) be abolished, its law repealed and its functions transferred to the RMAFC.
(Government rejects this recommendation)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

I just got the complete 800 paged committee report but I doubt if NL allow PDF uploads cos the things plenty and are not itemized. Here are some sha:

-The Committee recommends that the Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) be abolished and its enabling law repealed as RMAFC is already empowered by the Constitution to carry out the functions. (Government accepts this recommendation)

-The Committee recommends that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) currently domiciled in the Presidency be relocated to the Ministry of Trade and
Investment and merged with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) to synergize for management and utilization of resources.

(i)that the salaries of both public and political office holders be unified in the RMAFC, which is a constitutional body;
(ii) that the National Salaries Income and Wages Commission (NSIWC) be abolished, its law repealed and its functions transferred to the RMAFC.

Please Boss help me send the report to this email sir, joelokewole18@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

Pls help with the complete PDF committee report

mailcomdoubt@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

pls email me with the PDF isah20064u@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blaky007: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

Thank You.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
real1000:
Senseless and selfish people everywhere dropping e mail up and down on every little thing instead of telling the guy to drop it here for everybody to see.

Haba read what he says b4 judging anybody, he said he couldnt post it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
nairaland doesn't support pdf uploads, that's why people are dropping mails.
real1000:
Senseless and selfish people everywhere dropping e mail up and down on every little thing instead of telling the guy to drop it here for everybody to see.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

olamark29@gmail.com

Please send it to me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=DonDemu post=89027520]The News didn't list the agencies involved and I don't know if the 800 page committee report is available somewhere online. Below is a report from The Cable News:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the implementation of a report submitted by the presidential committee on restructuring and rationalization of federal government parastatals, commissions and agencies during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Commonly called the Oransaye report, the 800-paged report had recommended the abolishment and merging of 102 government agencies and parastatals.

Zainab Ahmed, the minister of finance, budget and national planning, told Channels TV on Wednesday that the president’s approval has been forwarded to the head of civil service and secretary-general of the federation.

“The president has approved that this administration should implement the Oransanye report,” Ahmed said.
“It has reviewed the whole of the size of government and has made very significant recommendations in terms of reducing the number of agencies and that would mean merging some agencies.

Pls send to my email pacypatricks@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemiprogress(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=DonDemu post=89028060]

Please ,kindly help forward to this mail.

progressiveyemi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

Pls send to me too..teepy7@yahoo.com

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
nafisu:

nairaland doesn't support pdf uploads, that's why people are dropping mails.
OK I now understand
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ermm:

Haba read what he says b4 judging anybody, he said he couldnt post it
OK sir I understand

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

ogochukwu4672@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Moral of the story: Never be in a haste to judge someone before understanding the details of events. smiley
real1000:
ogochukwu4672@gmail.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
DonDemu:

Pls mail it to me too, olumideboroffice@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic, Ishaka01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.