Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213717 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:47pm On May 13, 2020

Can I transfer from paramilitary to FIRS[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

I have no information on PTDF recruitment.
OK. Thank you Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rainysunny: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
isah20064u:
Please does anyone have an idea how much Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) pay as basic salary and their allowance for Bsc. Entry level.
It was 70k for entry level before the new minimum wage implementation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
Rainysunny:
please do they have good allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 3:43pm On May 13, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Hello house, please asides the hold on recruitments because of the pandemic.
Please is there any inside information about INEC Recruitment since I heard(News) they are bent on holding elections in some states.
Thanks

Please anyone with information should kindly reply. Thanks Once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
If there is any thing going on or about to happen, in any agency right now pls don't hesitate to tell us.

I heard Nigeria Correctional Service will do lowkey replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:57pm On May 13, 2020
Are they presently granting approval for replacement? I see no reason why the president will be making new appointments of head of agencies, ambassadors that would gulp lots of money and won't allow replacement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
Good evening House
As God have assisted in erasing the lockdown, may we also be favoured with jobs.
Amen

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Pls sir, is there any info on any government agency doing recruitment open or discreet? lipsrsealed
TammyAnybody:

Pls sir, is there any info on any government agency doing recruitment open or discreet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
awele186:
Yes. I know someone that left federal road safety corps to a newly created agency. Your connect must be really long

Can I transfer from paramilitary to FIRS
Walahi I am presently in road safety looking for connect out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Chudianya2012 post=89511181]Good evening House
As God have assisted in erasing the lockdown, may we also be favoured with jobs.
Amen[/quotes

Lock down has been erased??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
You eh? grin[quote author=Zizo96 post=89516199][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:57pm On May 13, 2020
micflo28:
U de fear Orosanye report?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
micflo28:
Lol. Is FRSC not lucrative? Are you in the Superintendent cadre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
Paramilitary:
Lol. Is FRSC not lucrative? Are you in the Superintendent cadre?
Yea one star. Broda just salary ooo...the allowances are not coming
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2020
carsprayer:

U de fear Orosanye report?
I dey even pray for am sef

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 13, 2020
micflo28:

I feel for you bro. Which Agency you kom dey reason go like this ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2020
Zizo96:

I feel for you bro. Which Agency you kom dey reason go like this ??
i read economics and i am a member of ican so FIRS is what I am targeting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2020
micflo28:
Nawao, FIRS is cool, how about NSIA that are currently recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2020
Zizo96:

Chai...I understand blood. Anyhow wey you reason am, God go do am 4 you. You see this life ehn, you just have to make some tough/soft decision to keep the journey going. But anyway sha, God go help you brother.
Amen bro. You too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2020
Paramilitary:
Nawao, FIRS is cool, how about NSIA that are currently recruiting.
wow really. What's there pay like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:53am On May 14, 2020
Rainysunny:

wow thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mukykaffe: 4:23am On May 14, 2020
kkkp:
how much for NPA entry level
I work there grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:33am On May 14, 2020
mukykaffe:
I work there grin
so how far about the pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mukykaffe: 6:07am On May 14, 2020
kkkp:
so how far about the pay
That should be an organizational secret innit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:35am On May 14, 2020
ademmy102:

The embargo need to be lifted before appointment letter can be given and in a situation that the appointment letter has been typed before place an embargo the ministry can decide to give you the appointment letter but you won't be able to captured on IPPIS until when embargo has been lifted.

Note: has we all aware that there is interstate restriction now due to coronavirus pandemic no ministry will call you for collection of appointment now until the restriction being lifted.
Reply my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:38am On May 14, 2020
Any news about PEF ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
micflo28:
wow really. What's there pay like?
I don't really know much about them but the positions were advertised not too long before the Covid 19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:42am On May 14, 2020
mukykaffe:
That should be an organizational secret innit?
No it is not.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:42am On May 14, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Reply my mail

Have responded to your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2020
Oshin56:
As I enter the group this evening and I saw everybody asking about upfront this and how much is take home of an organization just they sweet me, that thing are now going back to normal. and please don't hesitate to share any agency that are replacing or something about recruitment is going on there so that people can know where to go.
we hope for the best at the long run.. Recruitment has always been going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Gboy4444, eidreesm, Jeayet, Nadingo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.