Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192494 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
Naijacommando22:

3.3m for PTDF ??
Is it cheap? cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2020
Modikko:
I am not aware of anything going on there. INEC is not self funded, so the embargo may affect it for now

Ok, thanks for the prompt response. God bless you, Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teetee23: 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
TammyAnybody:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)
Pls, is there any other allowance for National inland waterways authority apart from the salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 12:37am On May 18, 2020
Teetee23:

Pls, is there any other allowance for National inland waterways authority apart from the salary?

Dont hold so much to this..ppl can sit down amd just compile figures

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 1:33am On May 18, 2020
Maameer99:

Maaaan! I know this post is a few years old but are we sure of this salary for NCC, especially the upfront?!

Same thing I wanna know bro!!!�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maameer99: 1:39am On May 18, 2020
Naijacommando22:

Mo yane ..ya maganan bobboi ne

A taimaka maganan Bobboi... muna da bukata �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 5:31am On May 18, 2020
Please house is any thing happening in Pencom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2020
Teepy0392:

Dont hold so much to this..ppl can sit down amd just compile figures

TammyAnybody gives first class info oh....he has been helping us with correct info all this while , it was when one guy came to detail the thread that he stopped commenting frequently.

I really wish he changes his mind and be active here like he was in 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 9:10am On May 18, 2020
Please is any thing happening in pencom, some should help with reliable information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:54am On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

I have no information on PTDF recruitment.
How far NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:06am On May 18, 2020
turawaa:

She is indirectly telling us to " Ji Masun, Ji Masun"
Reply my mail please I want to ask you something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2020
Zizo96:

You don get am. Say no go dey sleep untop bicycle
Reply my mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Reply my mail

I have replied
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fadaroking: 10:29am On May 18, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
Zizo96:

I have replied
Done I have replied back
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by habeeb4mech: 11:28am On May 18, 2020
Harinholar:
Yeah...Have gotten the Appointment letter already but I needed someone who is on the same page with me to get more information...

TammyAnybody. Pls I would appreciate if I could get somebody with NABDA letter...
I need to save dis job with necessary information...

same here with you have you receive any message?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2020
How much does a polytechnic assistant lecturer earn in a month, any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
Newly employed lecturers are dey entitled to 28days allowance? That's if it still exist.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
pls who knows the basic salary of NDLEA officer grade level 8,and please do they have allowances apart 4rm d basic salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
Current salary scale for university lecturers

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 5:14pm On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:
na wa o...too poor.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
Aliyumichika:
pls who knows the basic salary of NDLEA officer grade level 8,and please do they have allowances apart 4rm d basic salary.
@Tammy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
kkkp:
How far NPA?

No information sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

It is too low
Those lecturers are trying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 18, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information sir
ok sir. But any time soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No information sir
I sent you a mail please reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
TammyAnybody:
very poor. But how come some lecturers with phd in college of education are earning more than professors?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
Zizo96:

More reason they collect money to pass students. Why won't students fail ?? If I were a lecturer, You just have to fail..YES you must fail...so as to come back and give me money to pass my course...Gaskia!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2020
kkkp:
very poor. But how come some lecturers with phd in college of education are earning more than professors?
yes. That's it oo.. Salary scale of federal university lecturers is too poor.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2020
Zizo96:

I REPEAT...That's why if I were a lecturer, you just & must fail my course. YOU HAVE TO FAIL MY COURSE..It's a must. Despite all my shoutings lecturing some students that are animals in human clothing from one lecture room and halls to another. Having to rack my brain while marking some nonsensical answers in test and exams, thereafter they will now pay me this worble at the end of the month, to God who made me YOU GUYS HAVE TO FAIL MY COURSE...so as for you guys to come bribe me to pass. Atleast I will know all my efforts lecturing, marking and shouting isn't futile. But what I won't do is to let females pay with their body...but you see that money aspect, you must pay to pass. I know I will finally be named Mr pay2pass.
lol.. That's unfair. Since no one will force anybody to take up lecturing job. You shouldn't transfer your aggression to the students. you're very funny : grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fail, Haleefah and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.