Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6206883 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
Does NIMASA have a office in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
naijainstinct:
The window closed last week. Wish you all the best ahead.
Hmmm God. I did not see your post on tym. thank you for replying me. God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
naijainstinct:
The window closed last week. Wish you all the best ahead.
God!!! tanks for replying. it is well, Am still trusting God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yetty619(f): 11:25am On May 01, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2018
Please someone should connect me with any of these Federal jobs. I'm begging in God's name please....... I am passing through hard time presently and I need this job badly..... Please help me...... I don't mind anyone please....
My brothers and sisters, please help me. I will be grateful please.
07030849708/adefolasteven@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2018
This is the third post of begging..... Abeg reason me.... Connect me biko.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2018
This is the third post of begging..... Abeg reason me.... Connect me biko.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
Does NIMASA have a office in Abuja?

Yes I believe so ( like a liason office I guess)

Any update on their recruitment??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:55am On May 01, 2018
modash:

Yes I believe so ( like a liason office I guess)

Any update on their recruitment??
Ok.....thanks for the update. I needed it to confirm something. Heard successfuls will be called within this month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
Ok.....thanks for the update. I needed it to confirm something. Heard successfuls will be called within this month.

Nawao I thought they were going to advertise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arizona20: 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
Pls who knows how much national judicial council pays for an entry level B.Eng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 1:41pm On May 10, 2018
that's NIMASA appointment letter being delivered to people's house facilitated by Senate President Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki. in Nigeria everything is connection.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Luckiotutu: 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira 
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uzoezeamugo: 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
bestestgirl:
EFCC, entry level, net take home is 160,000
please help NPS- NIgeria prison service salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:45pm On May 10, 2018
burantashii:
that's NIMASA appointment letter being delivered to people's house facilitated by Senate President Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki. in Nigeria everything is connection.
Yep
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uzoezeamugo: 2:47pm On May 10, 2018
Gorimakpa:

Bros, you seem to know a lot about these things. What about NERC and TETFUND, entry level?

By the way, I heard that TETFUND is a fantastic place to work. I need more people to validate that.
Also help with Nigeria prison service salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMEE: 3:01pm On May 10, 2018
abnot:

Sir except the lunch allowance is given to them in cash which I’ve read is about #1,500. My friend works in an NGO (got in after working 20 months in consulting ) . I got him an interview at Dangote through one of my former bosses and when he came back he laughed at me and showed me his one year bank statement . He earns #608k monthly and a leave allowance of #469k, 13th month in November and and a bonus of about #520k this January. Aside from job security I don’t see anything special with CBN’s entry level pay

Bros can u assist with any of such contact. pls will be ready to negotiate sharing formula if u so desire

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goodylicious74(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2018
Pls, how much does niprd pay entry level workers? Does anyone have any idea? And their recruitment process
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 1:46pm On May 12, 2018
God make a way for me for Job. God please be the way. . . God please have your way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lastmanstandin(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
Please does anyone know any government parastatal/agency that are currently collecting CV secretly or openly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oroprince: 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
lastmanstandin:
Please does anyone know any government parastatal/agency that are currently collecting CV secretly or openly?
Nigeria prisons service, fire service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogtavia(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
Who knows anything about ABUJA Property Development Company or has a link i can call. Its a bit urgent and i would appreciate anyone who helps me. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CalyMan2(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
Guys, please how much does Nigerian Erosion and Watershed Management Project(NEWMAP) pays at entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
are there any federal jobs currently recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dinosmiles(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
How is the bonuses of civil defense like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LammyBillionz(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Since some people are giving false information! SARS official, take home salary - N490, 000, excluding housing allowance, arsenal allowance, harassment allowance. Please don't ask me when they recruiting wink wink wink wink wink angrybecause they do underground recruitment. So make a SARS official has a friend to keep you updated wink wink wink wink... ------ LOBATAN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
How much does National Directorate of Employment pays entry level ?
urgent!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mediatorboy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello nairalanders, please I really need a job be it federal, state or private.
HND microbiology
I applied for NPS, FRSC and fire as well but no connection. Kindly help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]f
Abeg, any idea about NSIA( NIGERIA SOVEREIGN INVESTMENT AGENCY)?
Thanks smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
magaji700:
[color=#006600][/color]f Abeg, any idea about NSIA( NIGERIA SOVEREIGN INVESTMENT AGENCY)? Thanks smiley
have they sent out invitations ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2018
burantashii:

have they sent out invitations ?
[color=#006600][/color]
Am actually asking about d pay and other packages.
And as for d invitation, am also waiting patiently for it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaseuntitilo(f): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Nabda is 82k for graduates and 92k for master s

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: spido(m), NgFeds, hisbah2121(m), Sobirin, leocollins(m), enumerica, RANGO23(m), OSM2225 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.