Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214014 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:27am On May 25, 2020
God knows if I had 3 mill lying around, by next year this time it will turn to 4 mill, another year after that it will be 6 mill.

FYI next time when buying a slot, try to not show you are nouveau riche or people selling the slot will fleece you for all ur money. And it's 30% downpayment NOT 50%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIKAMBABA1(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2020
Morning all, pls who knows the salary of a level-8 teacher in the federal ministry of education?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 2:16pm On May 25, 2020
Pls guys help I need data to follow up on an online business that pays 14k I promise not to beg again in my life. Pls help, I don suffer no b small, I don't just want to talk. Pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
Pls guys help I need data to follow up on an online business that pays 14k I promise not to beg again in my life. Pls help, I don suffer no b small, I don't just want to talk. Pls
who be this again... Haaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
Is it proper to chat a senetor on whatsapp?

I have tried text messages and it was going well until he asked me to come for recommendation letter. I innocently asked if i should come to his base in my state or Abj, my brothers and sisters he never responded again. Sent in many texts but nothing. cry cry

I want to try again by chatting him but i don't know if it's a good idea.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
hpymoment:

I have tried text messages and it was going well until he asked me to come for recommendation letter. I innocently asked if i should come to his base in my state or Abj, my brothers and sisters he never responded again. Sent in many texts but nothing. cry cry

Hi!
You are to meet him at Abuja, the agency you are gonna to be refers to is also Abuja.

Mostly, After public holidays ,them go dey Abuja back

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newbreed2018: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
hpymoment:

Apologies, but u only meet those kind of people in hotel rooms.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
Newbreed2018:

Seriously?

I quit!
I know many people that could be of help but this has been the issue, i didn't create myself to be a woman and i don't know why we can't get a simple help without rubbing it through the hard way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2020
BOLogistics:

I have a link to a Federal Agency. I can't mention it here. The cost is N3.5m flat. You can email me: dinowest201@yahoo.com
really lol grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2020
timibare:
really lol grin
shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2020
hpymoment:

Seriously?

I quit!
I know many people that could be of help but this has been the issue, i didn't create myself to be a woman and i don't know why we can't get a simple help without rubbing it through the hard way.

Don't quit yet, until you hear from the horse's mouth

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:14am On May 26, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2020
timibare:
really lol grin

Scammers everywhere looking for whom to prey on because of desperation. Somebody who hasn’t gotten his bearing in life wants to help secure a job kiss grin

Funny angry sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2020
hpymoment:

Seriously?

I quit!

chief why quiting are you not man enough, you will continue knocking till the door is open for you and this will serve as a lesson for you if you get to higher post tommorow remember to help people coming for help from you without being bias about there gender. God will make a way for us after this covid19.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
Any idea on the starting salary scale for the Nigerian Institute of Mining and Geoscience (NIMG) in jos. Do de give upfront too..please anybody with good information on this place should help ASAP.. Its very very very urgent as it is a prior d pay and benefits bfore taking the job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 11:15am On May 26, 2020
Jacknn:
Any idea on the starting salary scale for the Nigerian Institute of Mining and Geoscience (NIMG) in jos. Do de give upfront too..please anybody with good information on this place should help ASAP.. Its very very very urgent as it is a prior d pay and benefits bfore taking the job.
Please don't read this and ignore. Did you receive APL during this lockdown period?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:48am On May 26, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Please don't read this and ignore. Did you receive APL during this lockdown period?

Are you not the one that says people are "claiming" that anything is going on. Why should he or she confirm or share with you when your mind is already made up.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:05pm On May 26, 2020
Go to the chambers and ask for his office no and go and see him there
Did he ask u to come to hotel room or that’s just n assumption
Newbreed2018:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ashamy(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2020
ziggymelosky:
You guys dont know what you are saying.NAFDAC entry level is about 80k for both hnd and bsc.
very correct. its actually 90k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 1:18pm On May 26, 2020
Please anybody with good information should help... Nigerian Institute of Mining and geoscience starting salary scale for bsc grads either admin or GA.. And if they give upfronts too and how much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ashamy(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2020
Lilimax:
NAFDAC- 250k undecided embarassed (B.sc)
this is incorrect. entry level is 90k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2020
Ashamy:
very correct. its actually 90k
How are 80k and 90k the same thing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2020
Jacknn:
Please anybody with good information should help... Nigerian Institute of Mining and geoscience starting salary scale for bsc grads either admin or GA.. And if they give upfronts too and how much
Their Office is in my hood, not a busy place. it's not gonna b far from CONPSS or a bit higher. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
id4sho:

Their Office is in my hood, not a busy place. it's not gonna b far from CONPSS or a bit higher. Cheers

Wow thanks..please I just sent u a PM,I beg u to reply..thanks again in anticipation..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2020
Oshin56:
chief why quiting are you not man enough, you will continue knocking till the door is open for you and this will serve as a lesson for you if you get to higher post tommorow remember to help people coming for help from you without being bias about there gender. God will make a way for us after this covid19.

I'm not a man but i will not quit as you guys suggested.

So do you suggest i chat him up?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
hpymoment:

chat him up madam he will surely do the best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 3:18pm On May 26, 2020
Research institutes use CONRAIS
id4sho:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
hpymoment:

U fit dey do midnight prayers on d matter.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 5:35pm On May 26, 2020
asaleh96:
Research institutes use CONRAIS

Oh thanks and what's the starting salary scale for bsc grads on CONRAIS..

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ermm, davefieldpop(m), Alfredd16, ANYAMUEL(m), nwaduto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.