Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6191899 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ibkabasa:
pls who can help with NECO salary scale
Are they recruiting please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tamashini: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
simplynace:

Thanks...

Any idea about DPR and NLNG?

DPR Is N1.8mil basic salary for Bachelor's degree holder entry-level. Stated on the appoinment letter.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 4:59am On Aug 03, 2018
tamashini:

DPR Is N1.8mil basic salary for Bachelor's degree holder entry-level. Stated on the appoinment letter.
The allowances thoughgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jafsent30(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2018
What about NYSC bsc entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rollitout: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
What About NIA ministry of foreign affairs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rollitout: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2018
Jafsent30:
What about NYSC entry level?

Are u from Sokoto ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jafsent30(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Rollitout:

Are u from Sokoto ?
Why do you ask?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akachianyim: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2018
*WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION*(WSO)

Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) considerations are vital to every enterprise. Moreover, HSE requirements in the workplace are laid down in a whole range of laws, regulations and guidelines. The employer has the primary responsibility for providing a suitable, safe working environment. We offer you these training at affordable rate.

*HSE 1, 2 & 3/Medic First Aid and CPR*
Fee: *N55,000*

Fee payable in installment 50% during registration and balance 50% on or before the last day of training.

*Training Duration four (4) days*

_Fee covers; refreshment, certification, training material and training._

*Registration is on and closes on 14th August 2018*

Training holds in;
*Lagos on 15th - 18th August 2018*
*Ibadan on 22nd - 25th August 2018*
*Lagos venue*: 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Fidson and Consolidated Hallmark) off Ikorodu road, Obanikoro, Ilupeju, Lagos.

*Additional Benefit(s):*
* WSO Certified Training Associate Membership (free of charge)
* Free consultation (career path in Safety)

*NB! Only 20 Candidate will be admitted.*

Interested candidate should please call the contact(s) below for registration
*Ezekiel: 07056579722*
*Edwin: 08031883143*
Join the WhatsApp Group via the link below:
https:///69NrpZSmdTB4hpQiabcGo0
www.worldsafety.org
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
magaji700:

[color=#006600][/color]
Am actually asking about d pay and other packages.
And as for d invitation, am also waiting patiently for it.
pls r u talking about the 2014 application?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
binajiya:

pls r u talking about the 2014 application?
This year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajisebioyolaari: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2018
Can anyone here who works with IPPIS or NSIWC help me confirm who has a better pay package between DPR and NIMASA? Please no speculations....Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patrick89(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello please are you working with DPR?
tamashini:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amalahajames: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
patrick89:
Hello please are you working with DPR?

How much does Nigerian prison pay for bsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eazyfocus: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
please what about the salary of an assistant officer in Federal Ministry of affairs. please is very urgent. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fendorf(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Can anybody help with salary of national population commission level9 salary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
magaji700:
[color=#006600][/color]
This year.
Can i send you a p.m?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning. Please what's the basic salary for entry level at federal mortgage bank?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mautune(f): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Please my people if you have a link with any of these agencies, help a sister. May God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
How much does Universal Basic Education (UBEC) pays entry level ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1aces1: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
How much does NIPOST pay entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2018
1aces1:
How much does NIPOST pay entry level?

668,535 per annum. Basic allowances inclusive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2018
naijainstinct:
The allowances thoughgrin
not for entry level bro!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nancygoje: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Blacksodje:
boi....basic is 350k xcluding other allowances such as tea,housing etc
nimasa shud b over 350k
How much for a P. A with Boi?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogtavia(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
How much does Nigerian Stock Exchange Pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls how much does Nigerian shippers council pay? I followed the thread and no answer has been given. Does anybody Have a slight idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please i need a kind hearted geniune person to help me with a government job to eenable me save and fund a corrective surgery. I am on my knees with tears in my eyes begging. I will pay upon getting and confirming my appointment letter. I am a BSc. Economics graduate. The private sector refused to absorb me cos the deformity needed to be corrected is facial. Please help me. I stay in abuja. 0.8.0.64824031. I will be eternally grateful for any help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eazyfocus: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2018
I need a house in Abuja.

House rent budget 80-100k self con.

transportation budget: A drop @100-150

office location: around secretariat.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreenCap: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2018
eazyfocus:
I need a house in Abuja.
House rent budget 80-100k self con.
transportation budget: A drop @100-150
office location: around secretariat.
go to Maraba/Nyanya.
have not been there before
but had seen white Coaster buses scream "100 Naira bus" @ CBD.
that's where most mid-level federal workers reside.
had it been my work permit is ready, you will stay in my place when i travel.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eazyfocus: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
GreenCap:

go to Maraba/Nyanya.

have not been there before

but had seen white Coaster buses scream "100 Naira bus" @ CBD.

that's where most mid-level federal workers reside.

had it been my work permit is ready, you will stay in my place when i travel.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vroom(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders what's the entry level salary of Bsc in NBMA (Nigeria biosafety Management Agency)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moniter0, Oyo001, Mubibond(m), Malahu, AMA5050, Mylesgidi, tunexdavo(m), Gboy4444, ogwoliun and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.