Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6178136 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (2230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 14, 2020
skili92:
Please,who knows how much INEC pay their staff in level 8
Helo is anything happening there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julibet: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Alexjayson:

Lol things are happening 100%...I collected my Apl last week nd did my IPPIS capturing the following day, don't knw how to post pix here.
Which agency bro??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2020
For which office please
Alexjayson:

Lol things are happening 100%...I collected my Apl last week nd did my IPPIS capturing the following day, don't knw how to post pix here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Alexjayson:

Congratulations bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Huncho145:
We also specialize social media headers and banners.
We specialize in Twitter header, Facebook header, LinkedIn Header, Facebook Group Header.
Remember we are just a DM away.
DESIGNED BY RAE CARTER
You're silly oo.. Very silly.

Is this where to do ur advert?
Besides don't u know majority of ur audience here are job seekers, that they don't have money or interested in ur advert?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please no one is interested in this
Go to the appropriate place Abeg
People are looking for job and information, don’t fill the thread with this, I open and there’s no info , just an advert please
Huncho145:
We also specialize social media headers and banners.
We specialize in Twitter header, Facebook header, LinkedIn Header, Facebook Group Header.
Remember we are just a DM away. ANTICIPATING DESIGNS.
DESIGNED BY RAE CARTER

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
NCC Recruitment

Legit or scam ?

Ppl are busy sharing it on whtsapp

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Julibet post=90646702] Which agency polytechnic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
teekay22:
For which office please
Na poly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Esji80:
NCC Recruitment
Legit or scam ?
Ppl are busy sharing it on whtsapp
There are no current vacancies for employment in the Nigerian Communications Commission. Vacancies as they occur shall be advertised in the National newspapers and on this webpage. Thank you. From there website
Rumors has been spread that the NCC Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Intelligence Agency Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
Also from an source
But I don't know of underground recruitment ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Okay thank you
Alexjayson:

Na poly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please who has an idea of the salary for REA
And if they pay upfront or allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shariiiif:

Internal Replacement as I was told
abeg drop your contact make we talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good evening house, please I need the knowledge of elders in the house.

I am currently working for one federal house of Representatives and she promised me fg job, truth be told my CV has been submitted to one agency and she collected my printout that I used to apply for two jobs openings and she submitted it, even gave one to one minister who is in charge of that recruitment.

Now I am confused because its almost a year that I have been working and av not seen any job, even I feel like quitting and the pressure my parents are putting on me is turning my head please what should I do?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
damofaith:

I am currently working for one federal house of Representatives and she promised me fg job, truth be told my CV has been submitted to one agency and she collected my printout that I used to apply for two jobs openings and she submitted it, even gave one to one minister who is in charge of that recruitment.

Now I am confused because its almost a year that I have been working and av not seen any job, even I feel like quitting and the pressure my parents are putting on me is turning my head please what should I do?

While I wouldn't want you to quit, a constant reminder of the HOR will do a lot of good. Leverage on the hint and info from this thread as so know more about openings.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
skili92:
Please,who knows how much INEC pay their staff in level 8

Any latest on the last recruitment?
Please kindly reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
This is what I am thinking too
jaytomalex:
@damofaith she probably doesn't want to help, especially since you already work for her. She won't let you go. Find another link

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
damofaith:

I would advise you have a little patience. Since embargo is still on. Just wait until embargo is lifted. Have you tried reading her body language?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
damofaith:

Bros don't quit ooo.

He get y
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
As I speak he is in Abuja and I am in our state, he do come home every two weeks before but coronavirus has stop that
Rogersmith:

I would advise you have a little patience. Since embargo is still on. Just wait until embargo is lifted. Have you tried reading her body language?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys...has anyone gone to submit his/her application at the following, yet.
PTDF, AMCON, NIRSAL? Pls let's know...make I know if I go enter there tomorrow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Did she document you ?
damofaith:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don't know but she has collected my details, all job applications printout and everything is no longer on hz desk cz the p.a is my personal person and why I believed was when I lost my nscdc printout cz I formatted my system, so I had to call him and I was told it has been submitted and the p.a later told me its true that she has submitted it. But I am tired of waiting
carter009:
Did she document you ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
kkkp:
abeg drop your contact make we talk.

Oga I am also a job seeker not a job giver. I just share the info someone told me. Shikenan!
May God grant us our heart desires all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Shariiiif:

Oga I am also a job seeker not a job giver. I just share the info someone told me. Shikenan!
May God grant us our heart desires all
lolzz I just need info from the person not you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2020
damofaith:
As I speak he is in Abuja and I am in our state, he do come home every two weeks before but coronavirus has stop that
Ok. Please don’t make any hasty decision. Those jobs requests will come through. Since you don’t have any options you need calm down and see how it goes. But I believe he is genuinely want to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Dollarseeker:
Hello guys...has anyone gone to submit his/her application at the following, yet.
PTDF, AMCON, NIRSAL? Pls let's know...make I know if I go enter there tomorrow
please is this NIRSAL the same as the micro finance bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (2230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, FolaLee, 1Nma, Mohisah, HyperCoaster, Mahonnne, Mukzahra, TheElites19s and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.