Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6207946 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChildofFavor: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please house, what is the link for the NCDMB recruitment...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Please, were you able to update State of Origin/LGA on your Bio-Data?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
daben1:
it's not showing, but once you upload it, it will

Ok, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nenyezz:
Tried severally couldn't ..i submitted it like that

Ok, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
ChildofFavor:
Please house, what is the link for the NCDMB recruitment...?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gbens2000(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fam, pls someone close to me was given an option to choose gtbank (240k/month) or firs.... Pls which one is better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
Fam, pls someone close to me was given an option to choose gtbank (240k/month) or firs.... Pls which one is better
FIRS with full speed. what is "gtbank"?

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
U no suppose think twice before choosing FIRS. What's GTB? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not at all
evy1:
have you gotten any response on tetfund package?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
lmfaoo, GT wetin?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LOSKYXANDER: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
When did the person receive APL for FIRS? Was it this month? Pls reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
God doesn't come down to give jobs. He positions people of influence to help others. He didn't come down to annoint David; He annointed David through Saul. Esther also rose to the throne through Modecai.... Pray for the favour of God! When you have the favour of God, protocols are broken for your sake.
ChildofFavor:

God should be number 1....

Although He is not human, as you said "people" but make provision because even if all those you mentioned say yes and He says No, you will not get it...

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
NekkyCee:
God doesn't come down to give jobs. He positions people of influence to help others. He didn't come down to annoint David; He annointed David through Saul. Esther also rose to the throne through Modecai.... Pray for the favour of God! When you have the favour of God, protocols are broken for your sake.

Thank you nekky. Truth is that many people know this, but coz of conditions they find themselves, they resolve to saying "God".

What I believe is this, that even if your name is in the presidential slot, na God still duam grin

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ChildofFavor: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
NekkyCee:

Are you saying no one has gotten a job without going through someone? I know many that got good federal jobs and they know no one.

God positions people to help, I agree; He helps others too directly, without knowing anyone, they are favored and chosen. Most times they do not even know how it happened...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
ChildofFavor:

Are you saying no one has gotten a job without going through someone? I know many that got good federal jobs and they know no one.

God positions people to help, I agree; He helps others too directly, without knowing anyone, they are favored and chosen. Most times they do not even know how it happened...

If na president help you, na God,
If na senator o, na still God,
If na anybody ep you, na still God,

If nobody ep you, say e just happen without knowing anyone, na still God.

God's position is not exempted, he's always in the background, he won't bless you same way he did to another... Na God dey do them all, na only style em dey change.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
May God's favour locate us all. smiley
ChildofFavor:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
wink smiley
CBNwords:

If na president help you, na God,
If na senator o, na still God,
If na anybody ep you, na still God,

If nobody ep you, say e just happen without knowing anyone, na still God.

God's position is not exempted, he's always in the background, he won't bless you same way he did to another... Na God dey do them all, na only style em dey change.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pastors in the house, I like this *sprinkes holy water
Divine Favour will locate all of us and our destiny helpers will not see sleep until they have helped us

Does anyone have information about Mortgage bank
Please help

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
you as a person choose the best. Did u need advice on this still?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gbens2000(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
gbens2000:
. thanks for you guys contribution
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maiturare1: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Good morning guys, was barre for 24hrs after posting the NCDMB link on this thread, good to be back smiley

Remember NCDMB was part of the agencies I mentioned late last year, that will go about recruitment in December, due to some hitches it was postponed I guees. it's good the recruitment has come to light, you can verify with the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/91#84884114

Likely people that can help on NCDMB recruitment...

1. Chairman & Member Senate Committee on Local Content

2. Chairman & Member House Committee on Local Content.

3. Chairman & Member of Federal Character.

4. Honourable Minister of Petroleum.

5. Senate President & Speaker....

6. Chief of Staff to the President.

7. The Executive Secretary and top ranking official of NCDMB.

8. Board members of NCDMB

Security and Exchange Commission.... warming up...

#BewareOfScammers

Pls can we have an idea of NCDMB salary package and allowances if any?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sarauniya90: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Good morning All,

Please anybody have an idea if FCT/IRS is a good place to work. And the salary package

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Please can a BSc holder 2.2,without MSc sha..but within the age bracket apply for the GT role in this ncdmb job.bkaux Dia requirements there is confusing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2020
is it true that NCDMB is recruiting? because the site isn't secured and no info on their official handles.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2020
M tired of seeing all this ncdmb related questions undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Have they started to pay salaries?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
jeswinner:
Have they started to pay salaries?
As in ehn! Expecting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olumyyde:
As in ehn! Expecting.
Yeso. I pray they start paying today

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by getdailytech: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing...neusourcestartup
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
How will u compare a well secured firs job with banking job

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingp955: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good day, please is there any update on firs posting for the new recruits?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MunirML, Oluwaseundami, VeeVeeMyLuv(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.