Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6210238 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Mo update..

Since the lockdown have been lifted, things will start unfolding.

Any news on NIMASA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2020
I know their package is very okay
nasiest:
Thanks! Spoke with someone and he said their allowance is more than that of NNPC self
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Mosesibb:

Yes that's what I used to apply and they accepted my application even send me a mail too
I have applied but no mail received yet, even their method of application is funny, you fill your details and now go to either GT or EH and click apply then you will hear that your application is successful or am I the one missing something?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Now that FG has lifted inter-state travel ban, those that were contacted Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), should start warming up for aptitude test, those that are yet to be reached might also still be contacted.

Good luck.

sohmiey
when did you receive this mail?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2020
How far NCC and NDIC?

TammyAnybody:
Now that FG has lifted inter-state travel ban, those that were contacted Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), should start warming up for aptitude test, those that are yet to be reached might also still be contacted.

Good luck.

sohmiey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good luck.

sohmiey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks boss
TammyAnybody:

No update..

Since the lockdown have been lifted, things will start unfolding.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
With God all things are possible
Nenyezz:
Is it possible for someone with no connect to get this NCDMB job?

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
damofaith:
Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Nenyezz:
Very possible
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
hopeful2018:

Very possible
Especially for EH
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2020
That's too bad, thanks alot. Please just to be do they have allowance? And the opportunity available there??
SpecialAgent:

Thesame as ministries, even with the new minimum wage, around 60k. IPPS zap them from 120k to 60k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hopeful2018: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Paramilitary:
Especially for EH
OK. I am applying for EH Engineering.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
hopeful2018:

Very possible
I really hope so, as i no get anyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Paramilitary:
Especially for EH

Why did you say especially for EH?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAN YOU BE MAGNANIMOUS AND SHARE THE PACKAGE, IF IT IS JUST A RANGE....

teekay22:
I know their package is very okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
No, its only available for residents of lagos. so dont waste your time applying, thank you.
Mubibond:
Please can someone from the north apply for the NCDMB vacancy. I mean is it possible for him to get the job

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Babagy823:
No, its only available for residents of lagos. so dont waste your time applying, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
. That's all I know
teekay22:
Goodevening, please someone few weeks ago mentioned mortgage bank doing interviews and co, please is there any update as regards Mortgage bank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by darkgal: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Happy interstate ban opening everybody
Let appointment letters start flowing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
modash:

Why did you say especially for EH?
Experience is required for such roles. Many EH are not aware of this opportunity. Many don't want to leave the private sector yet. Many don't know that some government agencies pay well. Their chance of getting it on merit is higher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
mistacoco2:
when did you receive this mail?

I didn't, an applicant on this thread did.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nenyezz:

Very possible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Paramilitary:
Experience is required for such roles. Many EH are not aware of this opportunity. Many don't want to leave the private sector yet. Many don't know that some government agencies pay well. Their chance of getting it on merit is higher

Any issues is that fact that the office is based in bayelsa and most people prefer lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
kachii77:
HELLO GOOD EVENING, pls between NNPC and NCDMB AND DPR and PEF which 1 pays more or help me rank them in terms of pay and career prospects?
first is Petroleum Equalisation Fund(PEF), followed by DPR.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Most likely Cos most northerners don’t want to apply because they are scared of security issues
Mubibond:
Please can someone from the north apply for the NCDMB vacancy. I mean is it possible for him to get the job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
modash:

Any issues is that fact that the office is based in bayelsa and most people prefer lagos or Abuja
bros,even if the HQ Dey sambisa, make Dem employ me, I go go..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Very possible
bro is it possible to use age declaration on this job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
But document for age wasn’t asked so why u jumping
Biko we need updates for other places o
No b all of us NCDMB accept
mistacoco2:
bro is it possible to use age declaration on this job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
teekay22:
But document for age wasn’t asked so why u jumping
Biko we need updates for other places o
No b all of us NCDMB accept
am asking in case of documentation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
modash:

Exactly. Most of our brothers up North are not applying because the agency is not in Abuja or Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, HolyMalaam, Abdull01, Sultan8, 22just, TOM208, AAEA, Tobioba1 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.