Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214310 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
leveljames:
are u sure because dey said nothing is happening there.
Ma guy! I dey teh you fact. That's how they will be saying nothing is going but low-key plenty dey happen grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Department of State Security(DSS) has started receiving CV for various positions, which closes Friday.

Good luck
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Overself:

Please can u connect me with any of DGs in these agencies?

Sorry bros, what you actually need is those in charge of HR, They can make and unmake. And am sorry I really can't connect you....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by temmyt20(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Department of State Security(DSS) has started receiving CV for various positions, which closes Friday.

Good luck
physical submission baa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
@Nwanyi Ogwashi, are you in Abuja currently Please it's urgent o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SuleimanKano(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good luck
Oga sir. I'm in Abuja and I shall try my best to submit just as I did for SEC. Is there any information regarding SEC yet? I submitted last year and as well remind my source two weeks ago when you updated us. My source was surprised with level of Intel I supply him as the DG of SEC is his right hand man. Thanks for the first class information your supplying us. Rgds

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Sorry bros, what you actually need is those in charge of HR, They can make and unmake. And am sorry I really can't connect you....
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg who's the director of human resources in these agencies?

NCC
FIRS
DSS

@Tammyandanybody please this is urgent o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
SuleimanKano:
Oga sir. I'm in Abuja and I shall try my best to submit just as I did for SEC. Is there any information regarding SEC yet? I submitted last year and as well remind my source two weeks ago when you updated us. My source was surprised with level of Intel I supply him as the DG of SEC is his right hand man. Thanks for the first class information your supplying us. Rgds
pls come and help me submit... I no dey abuja tongue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hels(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bros abeg carry me along if you are going pls. Am in Abuja. Thanks

quote author=SuleimanKano post=91479294] Oga sir. I'm in Abuja and I shall try my best to submit just as I did for SEC. Is there any information regarding SEC yet? I submitted last year and as well remind my source two weeks ago when you updated us. My source was surprised with level of Intel I supply him as the DG of SEC is his right hand man. Thanks for the first class information your supplying us. Rgds[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
hels:
Bros abeg carry me along if you are going pls. Am in Abuja. Thanks

quote author=SuleimanKano post=91479294] Oga sir. I'm in Abuja and I shall try my best to submit just as I did for SEC. Is there any information regarding SEC yet? I submitted last year and as well remind my source two weeks ago when you updated us. My source was surprised with level of Intel I supply him as the DG of SEC is his right hand man. Thanks for the first class information your supplying us. Rgds
help me submit my own abeg sis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
So a friend started his documentation with NPA last week. The offer was from president wife.
Abeg if you know no anybody just go and hustle o. This life no balance at all. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by laHot1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Which agency ?
Hi Tammy, I have some questions is it possible to get in touch with you? Here's my email address tahreetari@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls dear I need the ministry job.kindly assist me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Good luck
are they submitting it to their various state quaters or their head office in abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
You want a federal ministry job?
I can definitely help!
Please, I want a ministry job. Kindly help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!
Yes i want ministry job, please help me got one.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!
Give me your whatsapp number please lets chat up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
leveljames:
ndlea is good but very risky compare to nscdc

Risky? How

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ohiomoba5: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!

Please o i need o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!
please sis,I really need it.can I send you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!
pls I need the federal Ministry job, here is my email: isah20064u@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
It was 82k before minimum wage. Please is something happening there?
tintedtaf:
Please any idea about Nigerian Institute For Trypanosomiasis Research Salary package??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
iamfine:
@tammyanybody pls I've been asking, kindly help with any info you have on National institute for policy and strategic studies NIPSS. what's their pay and working conditions like? Also do you have an idea how much Asst Manager at FIRS earns? Thank you.
.Please I like NIPSS for my Wife,she has B.sc Pol Science,their work there is about Political Science Research me on xtianfemi@gmail.com or 08068573202
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbabz: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!

Please Ma, I am interested.

Here's my email Ma.

d.akande@yahoo. com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
You want a federal ministry job? I can definitely help!
Please i want.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
laHot1:
I can definitely help!
madam please help a soul like me by getting me job ma, i will be waiting for your reply thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oshin56:
madam please help a soul like me by getting me job ma, i will be waiting for your reply thanks in anticipation
When she mention price give u you go run grin grin.
Go check if u have d money
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sohmiey(f): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Okay thanks

jaytomalex:

Capital markets

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daolowu, Coolsat(m), Isek2, danqujigy(m), jablouss, Xboy1993, Reckonsoft, kkkp, HolyMalaam and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.