Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6210398 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dubemwhizzy: 4:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Please have DSS stop collecting credentials in Lagos state HQ?, I plan going on Monday 13/07/2020 to submit mine... please any valuable information will be appreciated... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls which agencies are under house representatives banking and finance committee. that I as a political science graduate can apply cos, my hor member is d chairman ND very close to my father so I want to ask him if e can help me get a job
pls someone should answer me na@tammy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 12, 2020
pls which agencies are under house representatives banking and finance committee. that I as a political science graduate can apply cos, my hor member is d chairman ND very close to my father so I want to ask him if e can help me get a job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2020
francisgodstime:

CBN, NDIC & NSIA

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Johnames: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2020
dubemwhizzy:
Please have DSS stop collecting credentials in Lagos state HQ?, I plan going on Monday 13/07/2020 to submit mine... please any valuable information will be appreciated... Thanks
please, someone should help us to answer this question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

CBN, NDIC & NSIA
thank u

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2020
francisgodstime:

Are you from Igbodo? I am too o, from Ilabor quaters o. Let me PM you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
CBNwords:

yes am from Ilabor too no need for pm dis is my WhatsApp number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2020
CBNwords:

yes am from Ilabor too no need for pm dis is my WhatsApp number 08147033258
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2020
francisgodstime:
yes am from Ilabor too no need for pm dis is my WhatsApp number 08147033258

Noted bro. Let me talk to you there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2020
dubemwhizzy:

The examination held yesterday. Application closed 12pm on Friday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2020
dayorh0:

Bro any useful info about Abuja applicants??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2020
ogazi4u:

Bro any useful info about Abuja applicants??

I have no info. on that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Ermm:
Dont waste your energy
if you are looking at all this disclaimer, you won't get a job in this country. FIRS has released uncountable disclaimers regarding recruitment and till tomorrow APL is still flying about

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
dayorh0:

Did you wrote the exam? I wrote mine yesterday @ Awka.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
siina:
if you are looking at all this disclaimer, you won't get a job in this country. FIRS has released uncountable disclaimers regarding recruitment and till tomorrow APL is still flying about

Oga i am only giving warning 2 those that wanted to send or go and submit thier cv's to HQ as advertised, they wont collect it as i went there myself even thou i know someone that works there, He even took me to the HR and he says, We are not recruiting, thats my point but you can try.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
How much does Legislative aide earn in National Assembly Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

Did you write the exam? I wrote mine yesterday @ Awka.

I wrote the exam. Hoping for the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ermm:

Oga i am only giving warning 2 those that wanted to send or go and submit thier cv's to HQ as advertised, they wont collect it as i went there myself even thou i know someone that works there, He even took me to the HR and he says, We are not recruiting, thats my point but you can try.
i agree with what you said that they are not accepting CV..may be they are doing secret recruitment that someone have to know somebody genuinely that is ready to help him secure the job.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yinbanjonic(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
dubemwhizzy:
Lagos State has done their exam yesterday and interview is on Monday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
AMBalamin:

i agree with what you said that they are not accepting CV..may be they are doing secret recruitment that someone have to know somebody genuinely that is ready to help him secure the job.
exactly, a friend of mine just got offer letter at federal polytechnic lafia nassarawa state and they keep telling us, we are not recruiting. God no go shame us wey no get connection but d supernatural connection.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
AMBalamin:

True brother

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emeliegregory(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Lagos State has done their exam yesterday and interview is on Monday.

How sure are you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emeliegregory:

How sure are you?

He is right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do anybody kw how much someone can pay for firs Job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

Did you wrote the exam? I wrote mine yesterday @ Awka.
wat was d question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Kaleidoscope96 post=91523983]Hi, so I've applied for the oilandgas job listed and it was successful. I live in Abuja and from the advert the role is based in their HQ in Bayelsa if it's ncdmb or PH if it's OGFZA. I don't know if I'll get it or not but I'm hopeful. I guess if it's either agency I'm curious about three things.

1) how much the possible pay will be plus possible allowances. Actual figures will help

2) if it's to work and be absorbed into the actual agency or trained and be left to look for something else.

3) how long the actual recruitment might take before successful candidates can start work. Rumours are that it could take till next year or it could be August/September this year..

I'm really curious about the pay cause I want to know if it's something worth moving to another state for or if I should look for something else (another agency) in Abuja ( I live in Abuja). Then my worry about the time period for the recruitment is because my running rent expires soon so that will help me know whether or not to renew or not.

Please and please, this information will be very helpful to me. Also you can reach me on my mail tahreetari@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help. A new nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
You’ve gotten a reply to this already [quote author=vinoc post=91642015][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
I heard that they need four individuals from each state for DSS recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siina(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ermm:

you should have been more explicit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
tintedtaf:
exactly, a friend of mine just got offer letter at federal polytechnic lafia nassarawa state and they keep telling us, we are not recruiting. God no go shame us wey no get connection but d supernatural connection.
Ameen..thats what is happening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ermm:

True brother
Really cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), HARI33, Namus2020, GogMal, kkkp, TOM208, Sweetboy96, Ucheclaw(m), Danlex, khayrah2, bukiah and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.