Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192040 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pls someone should say something

mredddy:
Pls... Who know if anything is happening in NPA
Someone collected my elder brother CV since early this year and promise 2epp him get slot there.... But since then no feedback. So I really want to know if at all anyone has gotten APL from NPA since February this year....
Actually the connect is from presidency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abujabir24: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
mredddy:
Pls someone should say something

NPA will soon start issuing letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok no p
Ibrahim94:

Please let's have a discussion via ibrahimabiodun94@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
SirBen90:
@Tammyanybody, Teekay, and the remaining chairmen cool

Pls, which high-level govt agency can a State Head of Service influence in terms of appointment and recruitment?

Many thanks.

MDAs at the HOS State tongue unless he/she has friends that can help out at the federal level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seankhalifa:
which state will i submit my application

Try crashing the interview location.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
xtianfemi:
Please what will be the problem,in future,if somebody claims another state to get a Federal Ministry Job.Somebody told my Wife to claim another state in order to get a Lecturing Job which is equivalent to Level 10 in a Federal Ministry.Since am going to pay huge amount,do we now need to claim another state again.I NEED ADVICE OOO
there's no problem in it my brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your CV was already uploaded the first time you apply na. The issue is the State of origin and local government of origin. Did mine this evening and it says update successful
siina:
my CV is not uploading as well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you, that means there still hope..!

Abujabir24:

NPA will soon start issuing letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by praxs(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
praxs:

what agencies falls under the capital market? Sec and which other organ8zations can a senator who is a committee member under capital market can influence.

Tammy Abraham and others in the know, please if you know a few here. Someone mentioned Debt Mgt Office, thanks for your contribution
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Senior men dem.

Please who knows the salary of Entry Level Engineers @ TCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dives(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
SFCommander2:

I think there's no need for re-uploading the CV as long as you can download it from the site.
Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dives(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
rhymesnoni:

What Organisation/Agency is recruiting please? I need a job, Please, help a brother

Bro. I am in the same shoes as you are. I saw the advert in the paper and I applied. I understand it is ncdmb and we applied on oilandgasjobs.ng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Burchester:

If you know the Es or Minister of petroleum. Because there are not accepting Cvs

What does Es mean?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akosxxx(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Someone just referred to TammyAnybody as Tammy Abraham.
Really funny lol.
Tammy Abraham Bawo?
Tammy Abraham working in Nigeria's MDAs, someone that won't even play for Super Eagles

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

What does Es mean?
ES-Executive Secretary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
emeritus007:

ES-Executive Secretary

You people should connect your boy o, I studied mining o, just in case. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Things have started to peak.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twiggy199: 4:48am On Jul 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval
@TammyAnybody is nimasa recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

National Health Insurance Scheme

National Film and Video Censor Board

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission.

Nigeria Communication Commission

Defence Space Administration

Central Bank of Nigeria

The above agency has forwarded request for recruitment waiver at Federal Character Commission awaiting approval

What's the latest with INEC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Akosxxx:
Really funny lol.
Tammy Abraham Bawo?
Tammy Abraham working in Nigeria's MDAs, someone that won't even play for Super Eagles
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Lol his the Tammyabraham of this platform
Akosxxx:
Really funny lol.
Tammy Abraham Bawo?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omgtzsammie(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2020
teekay22:
Lol his the Tammyabraham of this platform

Lolz.. I dnt think he’s the Tammy Abraham of this platform because he’s always informed, no pun intended .. unlike the real Tammy Abraham d championship striker
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by praxs(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2020
grin cheesy you no get joy. I always refer to him as Tammy Abraham. Just knowing I am wrong now. Things dey happen for custom service o
If you know your way
Akosxxx:
Really funny lol.
Tammy Abraham Bawo?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by praxs(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2020
I need NGO job ooo

Any link??

praxs:

Naim you no gree respond to my rnquiry cheesy. Abeg wetin be Tha salary of custom officers. Heard underground Infor (replacement I think). If person get masters degree, will the consider. Is custom job worth leaving my present job (INGO salary of over 400k).please let me know. Kind regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basilekeh: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
praxs:

Naim you no gree respond to my rnquiry cheesy. Abeg wetin be Tha salary of custom officers. Heard underground Infor (replacement I think). If person get masters degree, will the consider. Is custom job worth leaving my present job (INGO salary of over 400k).please let me know. Kind regards

Bro please help me na...I don dey house tire
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by praxs(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Olobojay:
I need NGO job ooo

Any link??

HotNigerianJobs/myjobmag. I was faithful and consistent in applying ngo jobs online for about a year before I got the job. I will suggest you do that if you can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Please is NCC still accepting applications
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whycee001(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Nenyezz:
Same here i did not recieve any mail
I sent u mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2020
id4sho:

Nimasa
Good morning please I sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2020
praxs:

If you want to be corrupt, yes join customs. Starting salary isn’t above 200k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2020
whycee001:
I sent u mail
replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hawie23luv, Users2000, Gopitoto, oluxmondd2, simeon77(m), PrinceFola(m), Kaykay9, yemzyray01(m), Ifex93(m), onmylane, sima03(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.