Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6100205 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Protein0: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I don reply, chief
I saw your dm notification but it's not working.
Kindly call or whatsapp 07063579846 kiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2020
Twiggy199:

@TammyAnybody is nimasa recruiting

Have you heard about them starting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2020
I tried submitting cv at SEC towers but I was by the check-in point that they don't correct CVs or receive visitors in. I don't really understand. How do I go thru this hurdle
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
good day house . please I need Una advise or suggestions on an issue wey don day make me think since 3 days now . my kid sis that's based in Abuja happens to be close to a former director at N.C.C . around march this year , my sis told her about me thatban a degree holder looking for a job and she gave my sis her email i.d for me to forward my C.V which I sharply did . but even since then she stopped picking my sister's call or reply her what's app messages to her .3 days ago , reluctantly my sister called her and she picked , while they were talking my sister came up with my case again and she asked my sister how well do my sis knows me and my sis told her that we are off the same parents . and she said that the job that's available is a 40k per month pay job , if I will be willing to do it . my headarch na be say , is it possible for she to ask my sis how well she knows me for a 40k pay job . AbI she won set panel for me . she gave my sis appointment for 3 p.m tomorrow so they could talk about it better .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
henryalo:
good day house . please I need Una advise or suggestions on an issue wey don day make me think since 3 days now . my kid sis that's based in Abuja happens to be close to a former director at N.C.C . around march this year , my sis told her about me thatban a degree holder looking for a job and she gave my sis her email i.d for me to forward my C.V which I sharply did . but even since then she stopped picking my sister's call or reply her what's app messages to her .3 days ago , reluctantly my sister called her and she picked , while they were talking my sister came up with my case again and she asked my sister how well do my sis knows me and my sis told her that we are off the same parents . and she said that the job that's available is a 40k per month pay job , if I will be willing to do it . my headarch na be say , is it possible for she to ask my sis how well she knows me for a 40k pay job . AbI she won set panel for me . she gave my sis appointment for 3 p.m tomorrow so they could talk about it better .

If it's a government job... Go for it... Times are hard.. Hunger the town... But if it's a banking contract job... Pls reject it... Banking contract job is slavery.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bombidoski(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello house goodafternoon, i have been following this thread for some time now and i appreciate everyone's effort especially those that provides us with updates. I pray God answers our prayers to land the job of our dreams soon.
I want to contact my HOR for a job help, i have heard good stories of how he has helped people but I don't know the format to put my proposal on such a way that it will look catchy and ginger him to help .
Please if anyone can suggest ways in which i can go about this, I'll appreciate it a whole lot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
henryalo:
Use brain follow the matter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
henryalo:
If you have a better job at hand, you can turn it down but if you don't have any, it's better you take it because half bread is better than none. Then you keep searching for the better one.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kaeboy:
If you have a better job at hand, you can turn it down but if you don't have any, it's better you take it because half bread is better than none. Then you keep searching for the better one.
.. presently I work as a site safety officer for an engineering company on ad-hoc basis . is not like every day to day type of job , I only work when my services are needed . the pay is 2k per day aside transportation and feeding . when the work day sweet na if the job wey we day do for our client ( Nigeria breweries ) be project job , cause project job can last for months but if it's maintenance job , that one day last for days or weeks . and the project job no day come that often .

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Echrist(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Any news about inec recruitment.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
henryalo:
.. presently I work as a site safety officer for an engineering company on ad-hoc basis . is not like every day to day type of job , I only work when my services are needed . the pay is 2k per day aside transportation and feeding . when the work day sweet na if the job wey we day do for our client ( Nigeria breweries ) be project job , cause project job can last for months but if it's maintenance job , that one day last for days or weeks . and the project job no day come that often .
My advice for you is to take the opportunity. Since this present one is not constant like that.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
praxs:

HotNigerianJobs/myjobmag. I was faithful and consistent in applying ngo jobs online for about a year before I got the job. I will suggest you do that if you can
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Still asking
Olobojay:
Any idea about the salary package of Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Services (NAQS) for graduates?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SQ16(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please which is better and what is the entry level salaries and up front (if any) for ECN and NSE.

@Tammyanybody @Teekay44 and others
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
SQ16:
Please which is better and what is the entry level salaries and up front (if any) for ECN and NSE.

Please are they recruiting .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SQ16(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
henrymorebaba:
Please are they recruiting .
I can't say exactly, may be underground, cos someone called my bro to choose.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
SQ16:

I can't say exactly, may be underground, cos someone called my bro to choose.
I'm sure they are recruiting .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening my people and my future helper in securing FG job, please don't think because I've been quiet I've gotten job ooo. I'm still here waiting, hoping, applying and praying to God to locate me and others on thesame boat with me through you.

Thank you in advance

Yours humble job seeker
Siigned cool

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
SQ16:

ECN 214k before implementing the new minimum wage, upfront:Yes
NSE: Don't know

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usman3688(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No idea for NIPSS..

Assistant Manager at FIRS earn 240k..

I have someone who just got appointment as an assistant manager, aside the 240k salary are there any allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Presently senior supervisor at FIRS earns 238k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
usman3688:

I have someone who just got appointment as an assistant manager, aside the 240k salary are there any allowances

It is more than that now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
NSE is better o
ECN that is Energy Commission their salary is small
SQ16:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ah Toh if it’s upto that then it’s okay then
Ikjosh04:

ECN 214k before implementing the new minimum wage, upfront:Yes
NSE: Don't know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
henryalo:
let ur sister honour the appointment as scheduled, shr shld go with prove that u are her brother. Still plead with d man for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Olobojay:

Thanks
pls do u know any recruiting now, and pls share d website.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legend44(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guys please help a brother.. Am in need of a job... I don apply tire. Abeg God no go shame us.
Studied International Relations And Diplomacy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
ocpaschal:
I tried submitting cv at SEC towers but I was by the check-in point that they don't correct CVs or receive visitors in. I don't really understand. How do I go thru this hurdle

Try visiting PEF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Burchester:

Try visiting PEF

Shabi they have already don interviews. Or so i heard
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daima: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Presently senior supervisor at FIRS earns 238k

What if grade level is that?? What is the salary for entry level

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jummiejumjum, HolyMalaam, Daklo, Slimkkkk, Duduharold, Gboy4444, Swagsultan1(m), Daolowu, Lenaaa and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.