Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6206118 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
tintedtaf:
NBAIS dat dey drop everyone to level 7 irrespective of your qualification, my sister was employed early this year February with her masters degree as level 9/2 but just may 2020 they dropped everyone to level 7.
I cant deny that it is true and neither can this still be agreed. I have neither heard of this in recent times and even at the moment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2020
ademmy102:

It depends on the agent you use. If you use direct link NIMASA is 3.5m but if you use third party link the slot is 4m - 4.5m

I sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2020
LIST OF FGN RECRUITMENT FOR 2020/21

Here are some of the on-going recruitment:

NHIS Recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: Apply here: nhis.gov.ng

FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Nigeria immigration recruitment 2020. Application form portal: immigrationrecruitment.org.ng

Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: policerecruitment.ng

Nigeria air force recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: airforce.mil.ng

DPR recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: dpr.gov.ng

NDE recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: nde.gov.ng

NDLEA recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: ndlea.gov.ng

Nigeria army recruitment 2020/2021. Application form portal: naportal.com.ng

You will constantly need to follow up their recruitment process and visit their websites.

#AlltheBest.. Saw this and decided to post. Good morning all.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2020
tintedtaf:
yea, her salary was dropped from 127k back to 98k.
imagine. Instead of increasing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smithclito: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2020
I see their are good people with good intentions connecting people up in this thread. please any one with ministry slot connect? pls quote and signify. help a brother so I can help someone tomorrow.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smithclito: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2020
I see their are good people with good intentions connecting people up in this thread. please any one with ministry slot connect? pls quote and signify. help a brother so I can help someone tomorrow.
Thanks
Good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2020
insperyadyou:
I cant deny that it is true and neither can this still be agreed. I have neither heard of this in recent times and even at the moment
u can confirm d validity of dis information from any one who works there. My Sister showed me her payslips and even the alerts on her phone.she is looking for a better place now, because it makes no sense to have masters and be placed on HND Level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2020
tintedtaf:
u can confirm d validity of dis information from any one who works there. My Sister showed me her payslips and even the alerts on her phone.she is looking for a better place now, because it makes no sense to have masters and be placed on HND Level.

Yes it's true, i confirmed already, he said fed ministry of edu talk say nbais no inform them before doing recruitment and d starting level should be level 7....even na like 10k dem deduct from my guy's salary and he said some was 45k, some 40k

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Has DSS shortlisted in any state? Anybody with reliable info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
SLA from 220kup
LA 1 from 140kup
LA 2 from 120k up
P.A from 100k up
Secretary from 80k up
vinoc:
Please who knows how much legislative aides earns in the National Assembly?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shollytak(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2020
futuremoma34:

No the said dis week..
please inform us if the person go for the documentation this week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Profmaojo: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2020
xtianfemi:
.I TIRE OO,I just learnt Level 10 in Federal is collecting ordinary N88,000 and also heard that Abuja is expensive.I am having a rethink over my Wife collecting the Level 10.Anybody interested should call me oo
pls I don't trust this guy ooo...if you look at his activities in this group, you will know that it smells of scam..don't be so desperate to death ooo...don't pay any money until APL, documentations and capturing oo

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2020
SQ16:
If you are interested in ECN, do chat me up.
How much is their salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2020
DPR.. ALL THE WAY

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarjamilu1(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Plx house any information concerning customs recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2020
henrymorebaba:
DPR.. ALL THE WAY

Hello, is DPR recruiting?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
SQ16:

Interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
@Tammyanybody, any information on NTDC Recruitment and please what the salary like.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xtianfemi: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Profmaojo:
pls I don't trust this guy ooo...if you look at his activities in this group, you will know that it smells of scam..don't be so desperate to death ooo...don't pay any money until APL, documentations and capturing oo
.Profmaojo I dont know who you are referring to.But cross-check with all the people that have called me,I never encouraged anybody to pay any upfront.My contact promised me that payment is after DOCUMENTATION AND IPPIS CAPTURING.please note me very well and stop the character assassination.My number remains 08068573202

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ademmyw102 please I would like to speak to you. Do you know anyone with slots for sale now?

ademmy102:

It depends on the agent you use. If you use direct link NIMASA is 3.5m but if you use third party link the slot is 4m - 4.5m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
hadiza08:
Ademmyw102 please I would like to speak to you. Do you know anyone with slots for sale now?

Nooo... I don't know anybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Layohrt:
@Tammyanybody, any information on NTDC Recruitment and please what the salary like.

No information sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
SQ16:

Interested please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
@tammyanybody pls sir any information on Nirsal.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm interested.

SQ16:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
SQ16:

Am interested sir/ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
usfreshen:

To the best of my knowledge you have to go to abuja and open file with the civil service commission. And follow up with your state commissioner representing your state at the civil service commission.
pls do they still go through dis process
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
xtianfemi:
.Profmaojo I dont know who you are referring to.But cross-check with all the people that have called me,I never encouraged anybody to pay any upfront.My contact promised me that payment is after DOCUMENTATION AND IPPIS CAPTURING.please note me very well and stop the character assassination.My number remains 08068573202
DM Your whatsapp contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
SQ16:
interested
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Guys. Good evening, please I just linked up with a plug that assisted my friend in securing a job at NARSDA last year and he told me that there is a slot available. Please I want to confirm if it is possible to be employed during this pandemic slowdown period. Though there is no public advert for a recruitment in the agency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prophetic69(m), tokaiki, pappydeewhy, hannychic, NanaAD99, abolaji544, Gabby2112, emmachiukwu, Alfredd16 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.