Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189848 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Go to there headquarters is very close to NCC
Are they collecting CV s there. I sent you a pm. Pls reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
CHILDISH
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lolz even a cleaner earn more than a goat like you lolz, Mister we are not mate you might be older than I but not the other way round grin My previous job was with office of deputy governor Delta state Mister man At 22years old I have my own personal house I rent out in Asaba very close to summit with my own car well I don't fucking blame you ,you think that everybody is on the same level with you and beside what will I gain if I deceive myself that I work with CBN when the CBN governor is from my state and from the same village with my mother ? Mister man as it stand today I don't know about tomorrow I can work anywhere I wish unless I did not mention it to my people so please take your frustration to somewhere else Mister man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Oshin56:
chief you will continue knocking till God go bless you or you will be calling his number till God go answer our prayers.

I'm already tired of sending messages without response grin
I be human too bros angry

The language of money is all they hear cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol
Favourflavour:

My cousin works with EFCC, started January last year and earns around 450k. This is not an arguement please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyesteeinmotion: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
[Can I have a private chat with you concerning the NCC job? Nothing serious, I just need an update

Nwanyiogwashi Go to there headquarters is very close to NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
kachii77:
any idea how much nnpc or ncdmb pay? the range...

Nnpc pays 130k as basic salary, if other allowances are added, dunno how much it becomes... And yes, there's upfront!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=92047110][/quote]
I didn't register for the training so I wouldn't know if it's legit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eyesteeinmotion: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Can I have a private chat with you concerning the NCC job? Nothing serious, I just need an update

Nwanyiogwashi post=92045069]Babe Do you know that there are many government jobs that pay more than CBN and nimasa even with good upfront? Have you heard of NIRSAL? Do you know that they pay more than CBN even CBN governor's daughter is working there ,do you know that NCC pay more than CBN? CBN pay well and the working condition is good but is not what I expected after going through this thread.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
@Senatorjchris i want to use this opportunity to ask forgiveness in case you feel insulted with the way I talk to you I was just out of anger and to other people that feel let down or insulted by what I posted here please forgive I only corrected some misinformation here please I don't wish to let anyone down or let down other people's hustle please make una forgive and forget.

Good morning Nwanyiogwashi. I'm from Delta state.. Please I don't mind if you can help me get something with the state government with your connection. Since I don't have any connect in the federal race
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Richard2007(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Pls anybody that can assist with a job in SON or nafdac or any other related agency. I am a graduate of biochemistry. richyshegs@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have been following this thread quietly. I appreciate the maturity displayed here so far. let's keep showing love to each other, hate does not breed anything positive. If you have any genuine link to help somebody here kindly do it with all sincerity. Nigeria has really gone hay wire for those of us without any connect. I want to also use this medium to solicit for anyone with a job connect in any of this Federal Ministry of agriculture, it's agencies & related field to pls link me up. Thanks. You can always reach me on 08069776365.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Favourflavour:

My cousin works with EFCC, started January last year and earns around 450k. This is not an arguement please.

That 450k is a lum sum of salary arrears since they left training.

EFCC pays 154k monthly for entry level, you can probably ask him again how much he/she earns after January.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
FIRS is still dishig out APL.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
any idea on nnpc or ncdmb? thats d salary range
TammyAnybody:

EFCC pays 154k monthly for entry level, you can probably ask him again how much he/she earns after January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
oh okay, Thanks. looking for something wholistic
OjogbonSkilash:

Nnpc pays 130k as basic salary, if other allowances are added, dunno how much it becomes... And yes, there's upfront!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
TammyAnybody:
FIRS still dishing out APL.
Dear Lord, when this connection go eventually show or the breakthrough go come sad

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
emeritus007:

Abeg look my side, reason me.
I've been to NCC over 4 times now. Infact, due to my pressure at the entrance they showed me recommendations from senators and that's the only thing they accept. But I'm hellbent on dropping my cv on EVC's table. Can you do that for me?

Please, do you think they will also accept recommendation from a minister?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tammy try to update yourself on the happenings going on. Efcc had a new salary scale approved last year.

EFCC pays 154k monthly for entry level, you can probably ask him again how much he/she earns after January.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
So many connected people on this thread...please help a young man like me with firs or NCC naw, dis one pple are always saying firs and NCC are dishing out letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omenyi1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please can someone help me with anyone working with bsc at NEPC. Please I need a first hand information on their entry level monthly salary. I really need this information urgently, not assumption or speculation. Help me with the information if you genuinely know or contact of someone working with NEPC... I really want to confirm if their bsc entry level is more than 80k pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pls I sent you a pm. Abeg hlp a sister out and reply

kachii77:

any idea on nnpc or ncdmb? thats d salary range

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Go to there headquarters is very close to NCC
please ma, I pmed you. Can you please reply my mail Biko?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mobi47(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
guys has anyone heard anything about Nigeria Traffic Warden Service? Its now an agency on its own, no longer under the control of the police and now have top ranks up to Controller General. I just submitted my form this week for a graduate position. Pls who knows how much they pay them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
After reading all the threads here today. All i can say is hmmmmmmm. God will pick our CALL soon.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why the argument over salaries bikonu? So some people still get choice? Hmm, life no balance. Make i hear say i see job connection e come be how much they pay

If there's anyone that has connection for 40k fed job i will gladly accept.

Na small small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mobi47:
guys has anyone heard anything about Nigeria Traffic Warden Service? Its now an agency on its own, no longer under the control of the police and now have top ranks up to Controller General. I just submitted my form this week for a graduate position. Pls who knows how much they pay them?
I have not heard of it. Was it online or you went to their office? Biko drop details let's us still try our luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

You even added Aunty grin
This life no just balance.. Hustle ooo grin
. chai ... I laugh so tay I mess . e no balance at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Unklekelvin: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fiestafetta:

The NAUTH list was compiled two day before the test, the exam was just format, everything has been complied but I'm not discouraging you o but if you don't have anybody there please just make sure you have God, that is the greatest connect that never fail..... Though no appointment letters have been distributed but immediately after the lockdown.... I have a sister that applied and have arranged every every before the exams. Good luck
Bro what's the current situation in NAUTH? Do you know if they have started giving Appointment Letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
matman34:

Please, do you think they will also accept recommendation from a minister?
They should! You wan help me ne? grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingp955: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sigh
TammyAnybody:
FIRS still dishig out APL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Flowcool(m), francis53, nasiest(m), JaiJaigyal, KiowariHeadboi(m), Malahu and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.