Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6215725 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
I didn't see it

ogwoliun:
sent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

I need the number of PEF ES
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
danqujigy:
I didn't see it

check it now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
danqujigy:
I didn't see it

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amanmahmud: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

Please I also need Prof danbatta's NCC and DG NIMASA's number. Tanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sent

ogwoliun:
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 1:30am On Jul 30, 2020
danqujigy:
Sent

Sir, please I need the number of Mrs Asabe Asmau Ahmed (Executive Secretary of PEF(M) B) and that of Dr Goddy Nnadi GM of the aforementioned agency.
Thank you anticipation!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Teeeecash:
please whats the salary structure for RMRDC ?
they didnt honour my cv and letter from a rep member that i submitted early dis year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2020
turawaa:

You aren't Communicating
sorry , the money is much bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys good morning. Please I need your advice badly. I’m at verge of buying a slot at NASRDA from a sure plug. When I made some enquiries, I discovered that they’ve employed so many people at graduate level recently (even this year).
I don’t want to make a stupid decision considering that such appointments might be terminated if presidency/head of service discovers that the workforce and wage bill is too large for a small agency.
NASRDA has just 6 office centers all over the federation unlike other agencies that have branches in each state. Please I need responses, thank you very much.
its better u grab this opportunity of getting job there first, forget abt another govt coming to cancel it.. to get job is very difficult even if u have ur cash at hand.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 1:54am On Jul 30, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys good morning. Please I need your advice badly. I’m at verge of buying a slot at NASRDA from a sure plug. When I made some enquiries, I discovered that they’ve employed so many people at graduate level recently (even this year).
I don’t want to make a stupid decision considering that such appointments might be terminated if presidency/head of service discovers that the workforce and wage bill is too large for a small agency.
NASRDA has just 6 office centers all over the federation unlike other agencies that have branches in each state. Please I need responses, thank you very much.
pls can u hook me up with ur source
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2020
leveljames:
they didnt honour my cv and letter from a rep member that i submitted early dis year.
Bros do you mean they did not accept your CV and letter from you or that they accepted it without offering you a job? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gavorche: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2020
ademmy102:

Sir, I still insist that no appointment letter being given or distributed now. Nothing is going on in FCSC unless the slot is fake. No commissioner that will signed blank appointment letter without name on it unless they forge the signature of the commissioner. As at today no one can enter FCSC in Abuja unless you are level 14 upward and the security will make sure you are truely on level 14. Just tell you sister to be careful not to be duped.

You seem to know much about FCSC I also paid 500 thousand out of 1millon for a ministry job through a family friend who knows someone highly connected.That was early this year before corona please is there still hope for the recruitment I dont want that money to go down d drain
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Gavorche:

You seem to know much about FCSC I also paid 500 thousand out of 1millon for a ministry job through a family friend who knows someone highly connected.That was early this year before corona please is there still hope for the recruitment I dont want that money to go down d drain
hmmm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Gavorche:

Pray that they have not used your money for family covdi 19 palliative tongue wink

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Send pm

Doloris2626:

Sir, please I need the number of Mrs Asabe Asmau Ahmed (Executive Secretary of PEF(M) B) and that of Dr Goddy Nnadi GM of the aforementioned agency.
Thank you anticipation!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yunken: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm
I just did..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amanmahmud: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2020
amanmahmud:

Please I also need Prof danbatta's NCC and DG NIMASA's number. Tanx
Pls still waiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Doloris2626:

Thank you anticipation!

Mrs Asabe is no longer PEF ES ooh, the ES is Ahmed Bobboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Getnewinfo: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

I have sent you a message through your E-mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2020
omachris98:
Please house, a friend of mine got an APL in an agency and he wants to know if it is possible to do documentation with his Neco certificate that he has D7 in English language ?
All other certificates are fine.

Your advice is urgently needed thanks and God bless.

Please link me with that ur friend.
Best regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nisot7:
Hello good afternoon here,

For those that are in Abuja, I am willing to network with you guys in order to increase our chances. Plz quote me if you are ready

Please am kaduna but I can come in at anytime if needed. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
I need you guys view on this please, between NDIC and SEC which more nice to venture in?
Thanks.
Its quite urgent though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ussy210:
I need you guys view on this please, between NDIC and SEC which more nice to venture in?
Thanks.
Its quite urgent though.

NDIC

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good day house, I have a sister who was asking me which one to choose between BOI AND FIRS... Which one is better pls and why??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thanks for the reply fam, but what might be your reason? If you dont mind
muhibro:

NDIC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ussy210:
Thanks for the reply fam, but what might be your reason? If you dont mind

Because they pay more
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
gr8femfred:
Good day house, I have a sister who was asking me which one to choose between BOI AND FIRS... Which one is better pls and why??

Bank of Industry

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shobroy10(m), davefieldpop(m), Haleefah, No1socialpr, henrymorebaba(m), Gabby2112, mattbass(m), Sultan8, AdorableJosh(m), POLS, Dammyofficial(m), Oluwagbemiga20(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.