Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6211898 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello and good day to all. Today was the busiest day (over 500 requested VIP numbers). I pray may we all benefit from them. Please as suggested by some members here, let not derail the purpose of the thread. Nobody should request for any VIP numbers on the thread again, please if you need "any" VIPs contact then send me a pm, not necessarily commenting here. That's why when there's any request I will direct it to my pm. Please let be guided so that our bosses like @Tammyanybody @Nngwuashi-Uku can feed us with more useful information.

Note: The phone numbers I share is sorely for seeking help from the VIPs, if you use it in an unlawful way then you're going to carry your cross alone.

Thank you

Weldon sir,
Please I have pin u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mojounited(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
I give out my personal number pls, my cupboard is free of skeletons. I have nothing to fear about. Anyone that misuse the number(s)will land in the DSS underground facility, it is a promise. Meanwhile I am free to share phone numbers of politicians elected to represent us here but with the exception of first and second families of the nation. I don't post individual's numbers on public domain except national assembly members with the exception of principal officers of the national assembly. Please be warned! Don't misuse the phone numbers!!!!!
Thank you Gidob.

Enheen...less I forget, in case any babe dey fill too big to give you her number then you go fit pm me make we strike deal..

That one you go pay oooo.Lol!

Hi, good afternoon. Please I sent you a pm, kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
hopeful2018:

Check university of petroleum resources effurun and university of port Harcourt. And also keep eye on all FG Universities as there will be massive recruitment within this period because of the IPPIS saga.

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Send pm pls
uyogabie:

Thanks for all your good works here.
Please I need your number.
Minister for works and housing
SG/Governor of OPEC
Minister of foreign affairs
DG of nuclear regulatory agency.
Thanks in earnest.
uyogabie@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sent
amanmahmud:

Sir still waiting for my reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osadebanwen: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
For Uber/Bolt (Taxify) registered drivers with active accounts but have no cars, there are sound Uber registered and active vehicles to be given out for rental. Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to 08036832808 now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
hopeful2018:

Check university of petroleum resources effurun and university of port Harcourt. And also keep eye on all FG Universities as there will be massive recruitment within this period because of the IPPIS saga.
Hopeful2018 pls what do you mean by massive recruitment within this period because of the IPPIS saga?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello and good day to all. Today was the busiest day (over 500 requested VIP numbers). I pray may we all benefit from them. Please as suggested by some members here, let not derail the purpose of the thread. Nobody should request for any VIP numbers on the thread again, please if you need "any" VIPs contact then send me a pm, not necessarily commenting here. That's why when there's any request I will direct it to my pm. Please let be guided so that our bosses like @Tammyanybody @Nngwuashi-Uku can feed us with more useful information.

Note: The phone numbers I share is sorely for seeking help from the VIPs, if you use it in an unlawful way then you're going to carry your cross alone.

Thank you

Bros, pls I just sent you a PM. Will like to have Senator Chukwuka Utazi, Sen. Okorocha and head of TETFUND's number.

God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mojounited(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Sent
Please kindly send contacts (phone numbers and maybe email addresses too) of Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Silva and Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio to steve_gesty@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=danqujigy post=92376357]Send pm pls
[/quote
I've tried several times but it keeps saying that I've exceeded maximum number of anonymous mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pls could u check ur mail, I sent u a mail some days ago

Agentp47:
Please does anyone know when FCT-IRS will start issuing Apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartHanif(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Let someone send pm on your behalf pls
Patiently waiting Sir. Eid Mubarak!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sent
thebest1210:

Bros, pls I just sent you a PM. Will like to have Senator Chukwuka Utazi, Sen. Okorocha and head of TETFUND's number.

God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Sent

Not seen sir. Please, can you send it to ericpaul158705@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademmy102:

That was before the minimum wage is more than that now
How is the steps calculated?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
hopeful2018:

Indeed there is massive recruitment, I know a federal polytechnic that just employed close to 500 new staff. cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaWinner(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks for the good work u are doing....Pls,send me the number of DG/CEO of Nimasa/VP/Deputy Senate President..thanks and God bless sir....send through Email-kevweimirhe@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaWinner(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
@
danqujigy:

Thank you

Thanks for the good work u are doing...Pls,send me the phone number of DG/CEO of Nimasa/Executive Director.Rt.Hon Victor Ochei-Nimasa/Chairman Board of Nimasa/Deputy Senate President(Senator Omo-agege) @ Email-kevweimirhe@gmail.com..Thanks and God bless sir...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Indeed there is massive recruitment, I know a federal polytechnic that just employed close to 500 new staff. cry

Give us name, that's what we are here for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ReachRich(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
pls I need NIRSAL MD name & no? pm me on richard.ogwo79@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Have they started paying them?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Have they started paying them?
No. They just collected their appointment letter.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
turawaa:

I'll have to leave you to your believe...but u see that figure up there, is after new minimum wage
U're right on that, seems some dont know that ministries pay much less.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Happy sunday house, please does anyone know how much NUPENG pay its staff and how they recruit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

Give us name, that's what we are here for
A fed poly in the south east
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuttella:
No. They just collected their appointment letter.
You are doing well in macaroni voice. Any hope they will receive their pay this month or next? I know why I am asking ooh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olumyyde:

U're right on that, seems some dont know that ministries pay much less.

The figure stated was before the minimum wage. Level 9 Step 2 now in ministry is N80,050

Evidence has been attached for your perusal.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmmaWinner:
Thanks for the good work u are doing....Pls,send me the number of DG/CEO of Nimasa/VP/Deputy Senate President..thanks and God bless sir....send through Email-kevweimirhe@gmail.com

All this number only you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademmy102:

The figure stated was before the minimum wage. Level 9 Step 2 now in ministry is N80,050

You are right but that is not the take home
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

You are doing well in macaroni voice. Any hope they will receive their pay this month or next? I know why I am asking ooh.
You are asking minister of salaries. Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademmy102:

Oh, okay. Tnx.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
You never see anything, some guys here do requested for over 15 numbers from just one person. The maximum VIP numbers I can give a single person is 2. If you get more than that then you're lucky. Please no one should ask me of the numbers of President and his wife, vice President and his wife and their immediate family members. If you keep asking you're just wasting your time. Please bear with me

Burchester:

All this number only you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ayuwo, presiade(m), Hassan52(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.