Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6209995 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nuttella:
You are asking minister of salaries. Lmao cheesy
Ooin pls talk to me jaree. pls confirm and let me know, it's crucial!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
You never see anything, some guys here do requested for over 15 numbers from just one person. The maximum VIP numbers I can give a single person is 2. If you get more than that then you're lucky. Please no one should ask me of the numbers of President and his wife, vice President and his wife and their immediate family members. If you keep asking you're just wasting your time. Please bear with me

Sorry, don't know what's wrong.I'm seeing from Nairaland dashboard that you sent me a pm but I can't see any email from you in my email inbox.
Pls kindly send the numbers to 08082198611.Thanks a lot.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
uyogabie:

Sorry, don't know what's wrong.I'm seeing from Nairaland dashboard that you sent me a pm but I can't see any email from you in my email inbox.
Pls kindly send the numbers to 08082198611.Thanks a lot.

Check your spam msgs. Just saw his response to mine there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello and good day to all. Today was the busiest day (over 500 requested VIP numbers). I pray may we all benefit from them. Please as suggested by some members here, let not derail the purpose of the thread. Nobody should request for any VIP numbers on the thread again, please if you need "any" VIPs contact then send me a pm, not necessarily commenting here. That's why when there's any request I will direct it to my pm. Please let be guided so that our bosses like @Tammyanybody @Nngwuashi-Uku can feed us with more useful information.

Note: The phone numbers I share is sorely for seeking help from the VIPs, if you use it in an unlawful way then you're going to carry your cross alone.

Thank you
pls send me ur email address thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alexjayson(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

You are doing well in macaroni voice. Any hope they will receive their pay this month or next? I know why I am asking ooh.
Until dey capture dem on IPPIS b4 pay start o, even after capturing dey might wait for like 2-3months self

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
thebest1210:

I've checked but let me check again.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademmy102:

The figure stated was before the minimum wage. Level 9 Step 2 now in ministry is N80,050

Evidence has been attached for your perusal.
The difference between level 16 salary and that of level 17 is quite much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
thebest1210:

I've checked but let me check again.Thanks

I just checked again, nothing still.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pls someone should help me with DG of Nitda and DG of Raw Material Council phone numbers. My cvs are there thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DrLivzy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Is there still jobs for a common man in this dear country. have been in Abuja after my graduation and am seriously loosing hope because nothing seems to be working.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes. I am truly grateful. Please update us on how far so far on the calls and messages sent to the VIP numbers so far. Maybe advises can be rendered by the leaders here

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes. I am truly grateful. Please update us on how far so far on the calls and messages sent to the VIP numbers so far. Maybe advises can be rendered by the leaders here

Good evening sir. Thank you for all you do. God bless you.

Please Sir kindly reply to my pm so I can request for the phone numbers of VIPs I need.

Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olumyyde:
Happy sunday house, please does anyone know how much NUPENG pay its staff and how they recruit?
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello, does anyone have CONTISS salary structure, who knows how much level 14 earn in a federal polytechnics?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Pls can I have the number of the CBN governor? His from my state n tribe,let me try my luck. I hope God grace, locate me!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
morning boss, please I need the principal of PTI( petroleum training institute) number. God bless you boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Doloris2626: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm
Greetings Boss, I haven't heard from you concerning my request.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amanmahmud: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2020
amanmahmud:

Please I also need Prof danbatta's NCC and DG NIMASA's number. Tanx
Sir,har yanzu ban gani ba.da Allah a hada da Na mamman daura
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Getting a reply from these VIPs is a herculean task. Not replying leaves you wondering if they really read your text. God no go shame us.
How they ignore some obviously very emotional texts leaves me wondering grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
emeritus007:
Getting a reply from these VIPs is a herculean task. Not replying leaves you wondering if they really read your text. God no go shame us.
How they ignore some obviously very emotional texts leaves me wondering grin

I just got a reply from a chairman asking me to forward my CV to his email which he provided,
I strongly believe my story is about to change

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:

I just got a reply from a chairman asking me to forward my CV to his email which he provided,
Wow
This is highly motivating.
God's grace is the deciding factor.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
emeritus007:

Wow
This is highly motivating.
God's grace is the deciding factor.

Yes o
God's grace is the only thing we have as we don't know any big man in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:

Good morning MarshRiley,
Pls do well to share with others the format in which your message was composed that brought about response so that others can learn....

Although it might not work for all but will work for some.....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2020
insperyadyou:
You are right but that is not the take home

What is the take - home? I know that Pension, Union due and tax will be deducted from it but in the case of some ministries 10k being added to your take - home including my ministry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by insperyadyou: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2020
ademmy102:

What is the take - home? I know that Pension, Union due and tax will be deducted from it but in the case of some ministries 10k being added to your take - home including my ministry.
And that is why it won't be the original amount mentioned initially. There is always a plus and minus
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Vasgas:

Good morning MarshRiley,
Pls do well to share with others the format in which your message was composed that brought about response so that others can learn....

Although it might not work for all but will work for some.....

I started with wishing him a happy new week, then went ahead to tell him how I have been managing with a job that doesn't pay well and I still got a salary slash due to lockdown, then told him about my educational qualifications and how I am willing to work in any federal parastatal in abuja, I ended the text by thanking him because I know he will come to my aid and wished him a happy week ahead

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:
Hi
Please I need the phone number of NCC chairman and CAC chairman.
Thanks alot for always helping out

Pls what are d employment opportunities in govt MDAs that someone can get with a Bsc degree in Political science... Can A Pol Science graduate get job in Corporate Affairs Commission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:

I started with wishing him a happy new week, then went ahead to tell him how I have been managing with a job that doesn't pay well and I still got a salary slash due to lockdown, then told him about my educational qualifications and how I am willing to work in any federal parastatal in abuja, I ended the text by thanking him because I know he will come to my aid and wished him a happy week ahead

Thanks MarshRiley, for the reply.
Others can also used this template and add features that can bring the best out of the message.
Also if you know the individual personally u can also use your dialect at the end of the discussion (common with the northerner's)

All the Best

And most importantly don't forget to share your testimony oo
May it all end in Joy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2020
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:

Thanks for the numbers.
One of the VIP's replied with "Noted".
The other said I should wait till November when another public recruitment will start.

I don't give up easily though. I'll still continue to send the messages, especially goodwill messages.

Madam oguashi-uku, pls kindly come and assist us with the info. It's a new week already.

Blessed week ahead to you all

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2020
OcVoice:

Thanks for the numbers.
One of the VIP's replied with "Noted".
The other said I should wait till November when another public recruitment will start.

I don't give up easily though. I'll still continue to send the messages, especially goodwill messages.

Madam oguashi-uku, pls kindly come and assist us with the info. It's a new week already.

Blessed week ahead to you all
please am in Abuja. I need assistance to get job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Guys i'm in Abuja right now any movement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: husaam45, Joeadah, nonxo007(m), Success1930, Whiterose21, oluwjuwonlo, seedic, muhibro, evcabuja and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.