Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6215974 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm
pls send me NBIAS MD number thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2020
mistacoco2:
please am in Abuja. I need assistance to get job

I don't have any. You can ask oga danqujigy for VIP numbers, then send them message. That's what we all are doing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Please bear with me if I didn't reply you, I deliberately do that when I discovered I have already sent to you some numbers. I have some pending people I am yet to attend to. You don't expect me to be checking for over 15 contacts for just you, are you looking for the position of Chief of Staff to the president?Lol! If you like use another monikers to send request, that one you dey do yourself. If i sent to you more than 2 numbers you're just a lucky person. Please don't pick offense. Please and Pls. Thank you all for the Sallah wishes
Pls bro Danqujigy, kindly help me send d phone numbers of Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre
Silva and Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio to my email ocpaschal@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm
Please, phone number of Minister of Finance planning and budget Zainab S. Ahmad.
Through this email
abdulcoolmail@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Now, that's a well crafted text. May God's favour go before and after you. All the best. smiley
MarshRiley:

I started with wishing him a happy new week, then went ahead to tell him how I have been managing with a job that doesn't pay well and I still got a salary slash due to lockdown, then told him about my educational qualifications and how I am willing to work in any federal parastatal in abuja, I ended the text by thanking him because I know he will come to my aid and wished him a happy week ahead
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2020
ademmy102:

What is the take - home? I know that Pension, Union due and tax will be deducted from it but in the case of some ministries 10k being added to your take - home including my ministry.
Please what's the take home of Grade Level 8 in your ministry once 10k is added?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:

I just got a reply from a chairman asking me to forward my CV to his email which he provided,
I strongly believe my story is about to change

Which chairman?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello and good day to all. Today was the busiest day (over 500 requested VIP numbers). I pray may we all benefit from them. Please as suggested by some members here, let not derail the purpose of the thread. Nobody should request for any VIP numbers on the thread again, please if you need "any" VIPs contact then send me a pm, not necessarily commenting here. That's why when there's any request I will direct it to my pm. Please let be guided so that our bosses like @Tammyanybody @Nngwuashi-Uku can feed us with more useful information.

Note: The phone numbers I share is sorely for seeking help from the VIPs, if you use it in an unlawful way then you're going to carry your cross alone.

Thank you

Please those requesting for numbers, kindly send him a pm. You don't have to derail the thread....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
OcVoice:

Thanks for the numbers.
One of the VIP's replied with "Noted".
The other said I should wait till November when another public recruitment will start.

I don't give up easily though. I'll still continue to send the messages, especially goodwill messages.

Madam oguashi-uku, pls kindly come and assist us with the info. It's a new week already.

Blessed week ahead to you all

Which agency is this saying still November?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2020
NekkyCee:
Now, that's a well crafted text. May God's favour go before and after you. All the best. smiley

Amen
Thanks alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Burchester:

Which chairman?
Jamb Registrar
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Burchester:

Which agency is this saying still November?

NSITF

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
emeritus007:

Jamb Registrar
Lol.. Guy, U no nice at all oo Chai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
emeritus007:

Jamb Registrar

Please I need his number via: ibrahimabiodun94@gmail.com

He was once a vice Chancellor of University of Ilorin.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Please I need his number via: ibrahimabiodun94@gmail.com
He was once a vice Chancellor of University of Ilorin.
Thanks.
I no get. Read my post again grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please I need the phone number of Senator Prof Ajayi Boroffice, NIMASA chairman NCC chairman and CAC chairman.,....help your brother.. thanks..... monibay24@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
MarshRiley:

I started with wishing him a happy new week, then went ahead to tell him how I have been managing with a job that doesn't pay well and I still got a salary slash due to lockdown, then told him about my educational qualifications and how I am willing to work in any federal parastatal in abuja, I ended the text by thanking him because I know he will come to my aid and wished him a happy week ahead
Waoo, nice one. God will perfect what he has started, but did he not ask how you got his number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Whiterose21:

Waoo, nice one. God will perfect what he has started, but did he not ask how you got his number?

No, he didn't

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by evanslim(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Greetings,

For those that have gotten phone numbers of VIPs, kindly assist me with CBN, NAFDAC and any other if you have. Thanks comradevans@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello and good day to all. Today was the busiest day (over 500 requested VIP numbers). I pray may we all benefit from them. Please as suggested by some members here, let not derail the purpose of the thread. Nobody should request for any VIP numbers on the thread again, please if you need "any" VIPs contact then send me a pm, not necessarily commenting here. That's why when there's any request I will direct it to my pm. Please let be guided so that our bosses like @Tammyanybody @Nngwuashi-Uku can feed us with more useful information.

Note: The phone numbers I share is sorely for seeking help from the VIPs, if you use it in an unlawful way then you're going to carry your cross alone.

Thank you
bros, I sent a PM... Please do you have PTI principal's number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good afternoon guys, please for those that have gotten VIP contacts, please kindly assist me with that of the heads of:

CBN
NSTIF
PEF
ITF
SEC
NCC
NISRAL.

here is my email please - elaino09@yahoo.com

God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please I'm relatively new here, how do I send a PM to someone and how do I quote someone's chat? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
SOS MESSAGE : I greet the house ooo, my good people. Pls help a sister, I live in Benin city and I need a good federal job here in Benin city. I lost my job and have been managing okirika business. Although this is a faceless forum but help me because of my innocent children. Pls my Ogas @ Tammyanybody, Nngwuashi-uku , danqujigy and others that can help me. I have been a silent follower and reader here. Godbless us all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kejykejy: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello house pls i need the contact of osun central senator. Sen. Surajudeen basiru.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
carter009:
SLA from 220kup LA 1 from 140kup LA 2 from 120k up P.A from 100k up Secretary from 80k up
Pls is it basic, or is there other allowance being added?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Seankhalifa:
pls send me NBIAS MD number thanks
No go area for now, my sister that works there has not being paid June and July 2020 salary, they were also downgraded to level 7 and alot of issues...u can do ur findings to verify

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
elaino:
Good afternoon guys, please for those that have gotten VIP contacts, please kindly assist me with that of the heads of:

CBN
NSTIF
PEF
ITF
SEC
NCC
NISRAL.

here is my email please - elaino09@yahoo.com

God bless.

Only you?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julibet: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
elaino:
Please I'm relatively new here, how do I send a PM to someone and how do I quote someone's chat? Thanks.
To quote someone's post , go below the person's post and click on quote and type your post. To send a PM, click on the person's moniker and scroll down to where you see 'send email message to ____'. I hope this helps.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
lol
Iyajelili:

Only you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Iyajelili:

Only you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2020

CBN
NSTIF
PEF
ITF
SEC
NCC
NISRAL.

here is my email please - isah20064u@gmail.com

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zlatan(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
OcVoice:

Thanks for the numbers.
One of the VIP's replied with "Noted".
The other said I should wait till November when another public recruitment will start.

I don't give up easily though. I'll still continue to send the messages, especially goodwill messages.

Madam oguashi-uku, pls kindly come and assist us with the info. It's a new week already.

Blessed week ahead to you all

Nice one, what was your reply to the VIP that replied 'noted''

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, TheElites19s and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.