Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214310 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
hadiza08:
Please let's talk. 08030501569

Be very careful Hadiza. Scammers everywhere.
If possible get apl first and be captured in ippis before releasing any amount

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okay. Thanks a lot for your advice.

OcVoice:

Be very careful Hadiza. Scammers everywhere.
If possible get apl first and be captured in ippis before releasing any amount

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
khalidjnr:
FIRS 4.5M
Fed Poly Nas 1.5M
Please don't PM me....If you are serious just drop your contact details,and no scam zone here

Note:For FIRS, you are to pay 2M, after your APL is out you will complete the remaining money
And for Fed Poly Nas, you are to give the complete money and an agreement will be written down with witnesses.... Thanks

Your Firs figure is highly inflated. If you're so sure of your connect, it should be documentation and then payment immediately or worst case scenario, pay cash and get the documentation done immediately.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let's provide some answers to this, until there are positive answers to this I wont send in any vip numbers for now please

jaytomalex:
All of you that collected VIP digits, any info on your waka? Also, which organizations are dishing out APLs or compiling names?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

Guy, no be me dey send VIP. number o. Check well abeg
i swear, I think say Na danqujigy I quote o, sorry jare
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by otino(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Relax no course for alarm, the bursary department will call you at the point of remitting your pension fund if found incorrect.

ozone29:
I need advice please
I went for my capturing today at a federal polytechnic and also submitted my account details at the bursary department but I made a mistake with one of the digits of my PEN pin making it incorrect and I have been restless ever since I found out.
I have now traveled out of the state where the polytechnic is located. I know I should make the correction but I want to know if I wait till next 3 weeks before going back to correct the error if it will be costly on my part. Who has experienced this type of thing before please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:
Let's provide some answers to this, until there are positive answers to this I wont send in any vip numbers for now please

I sent only SMS (which show delivered) to them but no answer since Monday. I just greeted (ordinary greeting ooo, no be say I even talk wetin dey my mind ooo) one on whatsapp, he blocked me but the second one is not on whatsapp. My people, should I call them or keep on sending SMS?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
ogwoliun:
I sent only SMS (which show delivered) to them but no answer since Monday. I just greeted (ordinary greeting ooo, no be say I even talk wetin dey my mind ooo) one on whatsapp, he blocked me but the second one is not on whatsapp. My people, should I call them or keep on sending SMS?

Try calling them, at times there phone is with them. Once they pick, go to the point.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alfarouq(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aniekpeno11:
For all of you looking for pity message, here goes...

Good Morning Sir. My name is Aniekpeno11. I am a 72 year old young man from Akwa Ibom State. Sir, I wish to kindly appeal to your kind hearted benevolence towards securing a job. I graduated since 1992 with a good result from Akwa Ibom State university and have not been able to secure any gainful employment. I have done all manner of jobs including bricklaying just to survive for the last seven years. Sir, I beg you in the name of God to kindly help me in whatever way you can to get placement in any establishment. Thank you and God bless you Sir.

If the above no work. Get desperate.

Wehdon Sir, I am Aniekpeno11 from Akwa Ibom State. Ejo Sir, help my ministry Sir, e remain small let me die because of no work. Help me get work sir. Since morning, I have been thinking of suicide, At my age, I cannot afford to feed my self. Please have mercy on me Sir. My CV is available for your kind help sir. Thank you Sir.
Funny ooh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks for the feedback...I am sure someone here will advice you on the way out

ogwoliun:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leadborn: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:

No response from the two numbers I got from you but I got another VIP number from a friend who attends some grassroot political meetings and the man responded well. He accepted the responsibility of helping out but he said I should continue praying for God's grace to see him through.

I wish I had more numbers because my story sounds touching. When are you giving out more numbers bro? Should I mail you? You're appreciated sir.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
I sent a message to my Senator just to wish him Happy Sallah, I write the message using our dialect which is "Hausa" he didn't reply until the next day in the morning. He only Reply with "Nagode" which means Thanks.

I text him again on monday to wish him happy new week still with Hausa and he Reply my though around 11:35pm that same monday, with "Nagode" and pls who are you?
I quickly reply him with my name and the LG I am from. on Tuesday I saw another text from him with" Ba damuwa zanyi saving number ka" meaning " No problem I will save your number " This is where our discussion end since Tuesday. I am waiting till tomorrow to send him another Friday message.

Let keep Pushing something good myt happen in a long run.

let me not "FORGET" NACA is accepting CV online. let try that also.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
https://naca.gov.ng/recruitment-form/
National Agency for Control of Aids.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
ogwoliun:

Next time shoot your shot direct. Go straight to the point. Make your request so that if they block you , you know they already got the message. And if they don’t , they already read your message and it will always come to their subconscious, so if they can help you they will.

As for me , I sent new month message via sms and he responded after two days. Then I sent my request and my cv yesterday Wednesday he read it today , no response yet , he hasn’t blocked me yet. I will only back it up with prayers so I can get a positive response from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meduca: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
jaytomalex:

Oga, the person giving out numbers specifically told us to ask someone with influence to contact the people, and not contact them directly...

He didn’t say that .....

Do you think if he had a person of influence in his corner he would be here asking for vip number. All Na try your luck bro. If it will work out it will work , if it doesn’t move one and try again.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbooRumaysa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Evening brethren, please which is better between NDIC and TETFUND? state your reasons please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Meduca:

Next time shoot your shot direct. Go straight to the point. Make your request so that if they block you , you know they already got the message. And if they don’t , they already read your message and it will always come to their subconscious, so if they can help you they will.

As for me , I sent new month message via sms and he responded after two days. Then I sent my request and my cv yesterday Wednesday he read it today , no response yet , he hasn’t blocked me yet. I will only back it up with prayers so I can get a positive response from him.
The SMS from me was my request, it's only on whatsapp I greeted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Meduca:

He didn’t say that .....

Do you think if he had a person of influence in his corner he would be here asking for vip number. All Na try your luck bro. If it will work out it will work , if it doesn’t move one and try again.
You took the words out of my mouth...i don't have any influential person...My senator will never pick calls or replying text... My HoR will read my message on whatsapp but no reply...I am at the mercy of God through anybody at this moment

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
AbooRumaysa:
Evening brethren, please which is better between NDIC and TETFUND? state your reasons please.

Same question being recycled.....
Uncle choose the one close to your house

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
gidob:

Same question being recycled.....
Uncle choose the one close to your house

Lol, Kai! you no go kill person with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
danqujigy:

The number i collected from you, I sent him sallah message on whatsapp, he replied and even advised me to stay safe this covid period, then I sent him another message on Monday wishing him a great week ahead, he read the message but didn't say anything.

I'm still going to send him happy jumah message tomorrow and hope he asks me who I'm i.

Na there our matter dey now.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
AbooRumaysa:
Someone has answered that question before now, he said NDIC. May be they pay more than TETFUND, for me i will go for TETFUND because of my course ( for career growth), I want to be relevant in my place of work.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
AbooRumaysa:
Why are you dragging this question again, it’s a no brainer that NDIC is better. Working with NDIC will make you more exposed cos you’ll will work closely with the commercial banks and other financial institutions by insuring their deposits. They perform oversight functions on financial institutions which is similar to the responsibilities of CBN, AMCON, NIBSS and FSRCC.
However, for TETFUND, you’re only useful whenever they have a physical project in a tertiary institution and this project can come up once in 10 years. You know what it means, e mean say na only salary you go Dey chop dey sit down for office. Unlike NDIC where your steady cut go fall in apart from salary.
Choose NDIC.

And when you finally become a director in NDIC, don’t forget to give my company the licenses I need to operate without stress.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is it possible for me to get a former governor's wife number? My elder brother worked with her back then (and they were quite very close) and now the husband is a Senator, I want my brother to help me beg her on my behalf, but how to get her number is the problem I'm having...
PS; my brother is a MOPOL
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Whiterose21:

Someone has answered that question before now, he said NDIC. May be they pay more than TETFUND, for me i will go for TETFUND because of my course ( for career growth), I want to be relevant in my place of work.
NDIC pays more than TETFUND.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
URGRENT Please where are they accepting CVs or where is thing cooking up?? PLEASE ITS URGENT. HELP A BROTHER
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fabulouscc(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please who has Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu's number should help me with it. Lemme shoot my shots..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gr8Hamlaw:
URGRENT Please where are they accepting CVs or where is thing cooking up?? PLEASE ITS URGENT. HELP A BROTHER
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Still waiting for that good lady's post on how to get jobs easily. The week done pass half way.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gr8Hamlaw:
URGRENT
Please where are they accepting CVs or where is thing cooking up??
PLEASE ITS URGENT. HELP A BROTHER

FIRS is your best bet for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amicdan(m), Daolowu, Coolsat(m), Isek2, danqujigy(m), jablouss, Xboy1993, Reckonsoft, kkkp, HolyMalaam and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.