Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212129 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can't stop laughing at some people here grin grin well you guys can talk whatever you wish is non of Nwanyiogwashi business cheesy grin you people want to kill me with insult upon my own free advice Well one thing I understand is that some people IQ are so low to understand thing cheesy please I didn't promise to get or give anybody job here I only feel like sharing what could help you secure a job easily freely without knowing anybody or pay for job but I can see that my help has turned to insult na Oyo for everybody and I can happily say that my advice has brought favour to 7 out of 10 people I told cheesy una hate for me or my family stop us from going higher cheesy is only here that you get insulted by trying to help out in a little way grin my mother always tell me not to do what everybody is doing in trying to get a favour but I should be ahead of them but since everybody want to collect influentials people number and call them instead of thinking out of box I wish una good luck and as for people that think their hate will stop me Nwanyiogwashi from working at CBN make una continue cheesy my advice will remain with me for now cheesy una think that insulting me will make me do your wish cheesy I be confirm Igbo girl from Ogwashi uku in Delta state so think again cheesy
I told you she has nothing to offer cheesy. Keep dribbling yourself cos no be us you dey dribble...nonsense

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hipdeep(f): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Damnit.....

Now, that's a smart one grin grin shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 5:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can't stop laughing at some people here grin grin well you guys can talk whatever you wish is non of Nwanyiogwashi business cheesy grin you people want to kill me with insult upon my own free advice Well one thing I understand is that some people IQ are so low to understand thing cheesy please I didn't promise to get or give anybody job here I only feel like sharing what could help you secure a job easily freely without knowing anybody or pay for job but I can see that my help has turned to insult na Oyo for everybody and I can happily say that my advice has brought favour to 7 out of 10 people I told cheesy una hate for me or my family stop us from going higher cheesy is only here that you get insulted by trying to help out in a little way grin my mother always tell me not to do what everybody is doing in trying to get a favour but I should be ahead of them but since everybody want to collect influentials people number and call them instead of thinking out of box I wish una good luck and as for people that think their hate will stop me Nwanyiogwashi from working at CBN make una continue cheesy my advice will remain with me for now cheesy una think that insulting me will make me do your wish cheesy I be confirm Igbo girl from Ogwashi uku in Delta state so think again cheesy
Sister, if you want to help please do and forget about what you read hear. Let me tell you, I should be among those DSSC (Air Force) that passed out yesterday just because of 800k wey I no get to pay at that moment (I just the vex for myself). The VIP's are not picking their calls or replying text and even money to pay no dey. I'm just trying to survive now because I have been relieved of my job(slavery) due to the pandemic and no salary since March before the sacking. Na people like me you wan deny opportunity so....please reconsider your decision, I take God beg you. Happy Sunday to everyone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

LOL, as much as most people were looking forward to whatever job hunting masterclass tips you promised to drop, nobody's life depends on it.

Na you carry your mouth talk about dropping said recommendation without anyone asking and na you still carry your mouth talk otherwise. Despite failing to keep to the "next week" promise which has brought heat upon you, now the goalpost has shifted to blaming it on random monikers that popped up on Nairaland to insult you and you know that pattern is very familiar on this platform. As to whether that is the case or not, I guess we'll never know grin grin

E be things though, at the end of the day. Nigeria is set to enable people to ride on the plethora of dysfunctions that plagues this country for clout.
Las Las, we go dey alright or not. Na job we dey find, no be say we dey find IQ too. Sending love and light to everyone because we all need it despite how rosy or thorny we think our lives are right now.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=92609249]I can't stop laughing at some people here grin grin well you guys can talk whatever you wish is non of Nwanyiogwashi business cheesy grin you people want to kill me with insult upon my own free advice Well one thing I understand is that some people IQ are so low to understand thing cheesy please I didn't promise to get or give anybody job here I only feel like sharing what could help you secure a job easily freely without knowing anybody or pay for job but I can see that my help has turned to insult na Oyo for everybody and I can happily say that my advice has brought favour to 7 out of 10 people I told cheesy una hate for me or my family stop us from going higher cheesy is only here that you get insulted by trying to help out in a little way grin my mother always tell me not to do what everybody is doing in trying to get a favour but I should be ahead of them but since everybody want to collect influentials people number and call them instead of thinking out of box I wish una good luck and as for people that think their hate will stop me Nwanyiogwashi from working at CBN make una continue cheesy my advice will remain with me for now cheesy una think that insulting me will make me do your wish cheesy I be confirm Igbo girl from Ogwashi uku in Delta state so think again cheesy[/quote

Nnem biko no mind them, share to people that are interested abeg.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

All I can say is, some people are just funny in this life. Then, you are not under duress to send anything as you owe nobody anything here. Though, you were not coerced to send anything, you personally came up with the idea and date, you put your credibility on the line at that instance, and to think you disregarded the extremely humble ones that had been pleading for you to drop your personally appraised almighty message at the expense of the few that wanted to nail you to the cross shows how inconsistent and distracted any man can be. In all, let's have peace, your family doesn't need to surface in virtually all your messages, it's now getting messy. Without you and the message, many will get to their destination. I believe some are more influential on this platform but keeping their cool, it doesn't have to revolve about you. As for your family and job you praise at every opportunity to rub it on people's face, I pray it gets better and flourish if real, no bad blood. We rise by wishing good n others.

31 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2020
️️️️ ️️

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2020
I have been following this thread for a long time now and I always check on this thread for updates. It's sad that someone will come here and give people hope ie play on their emotions.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by M4carbine: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Bestlily:
I have been following this thread for a long time now and I always check on this thread for updates. It's sad that someone will come here and give people hope ie play on their emotions.

it's sadonic and regrettably lugubrious

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please stop derailing the thread with your audio hints....its obvious you have nothing to offer..you read about people here who graduated 6 years ago and are jobless....yet your conscience doesn't prick you when you play with their emotions....don't post again if you are not posting about MDAs currently recruiting.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoconcernu: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Only one slot at S.E.C
Half before and balance after.
Only serious and interested person should send Mail.
Please don't come and start preaching that till after documentation because I no go listen to u.

Slot taken, please no more PM. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You said we can't stop you from working with CBN? I thought you previously said you worked with CBN and has even tendered your resignation due to the fact that you ain't cool with the salary and your Almighty mother is arranging NCC for you? When I say you're a cheap hustler who unfortunately, is mentally deranged, people thought I had something personal against you. You're nothing but a useless clown.

26 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Babagy823:
i have his number, send pm
I appreciate bro. I have sent a pm to you, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C
don't come and start preaching that till after documentation because I no go listen to u.
Alaye nobody will give a total stranger money ahead. If you can agree to come together find a way to strike the deal and make payment after capturing. Full payment wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Anyone with Hadiza Bala Usman NPA number should sent it to me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Pls I have need advice o wink Dnt mind them
Nwanyiogwashi:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2020
futuremoma34:

Go to naisal office and apply for loan

Which one is naisal? You mean nirsal microfinance bank?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
DonDemu:
You said we can't stop you from working with CBN? I thought you previously said you worked with CBN and has even tendered your resignation due to the fact that you ain't cool with the salary and your Almighty mother is arranging NCC for you? When I say you're a cheap hustler who unfortunately, is mentally deranged, people thought I had something personal against you. You're nothing but a useless clown.

grin Lmao.... Bros take am easy.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
OcVoice:

Which one is naisal? You mean nirsal microfinance bank?

Yes... NIRSAL oo.. Pardon my typing errors pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheanoel(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Madam please note that while nothing justifies insulting you, this issue of employment is very sensitive for some. People wey Don spend 5 years or more without a good job ooooo. The moment u say u get something to share with us u don put everybody for suspense nah Las Las nothing. The least you can do is to post it to clear peoples doubt. You don't raise peoples hope and leave them hanging just like dat. One love

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Mama said she is no longer telling

You guys should rest please
If una talk from now till tomorrow, she won't say anything

We don't know if it is real or not

Since we don't know, let's just face front and look for better things..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
jaytomalex:

You wey dey find job. Hope you haven't switched to scamming your fellow job seekers because of hardship. If you give this guy money, you're on your own. Read his previous posts

You deh mind am?
It is clear the guy no pure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by minasota(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C
Please don't come and start preaching that till after documentation because I no go listen to u.
Scammers don dey enter here small small

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by minasota(f): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Bitch fvck off,you've gat nothing to offer.
Clown!

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheanoel(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C
Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C

You need it most.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolladey(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning guys!
I want all of us to know that everything has an appointed time, when it is your time,nothing can stop you!
Like i said few days ago on this thread that people are still getting FG job without paying 1kobo,
may God connect us.
@Nwanyiogwashi,if truly you want to help,I believe you shouldn't be bothered with what few said about you, rather you should be concerned about others that keep begging you.
Guys! anytime I come to this thread, I always unhappy seeing the percentage of people looking for job,I do hope to help in my little way soon.
One more thing,not everyone reading this thread is looking for job,we have silent readers that God has destined to help some people here.
Guys! Keep the hope alive and keep trusting God!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
ladyKcy:

Ndewo nwanyioma,
Hope you are good ma. I have looked for job tire. Please since there are many people asking for help for a job, ma please let me just start a business. But i dont have money to do that. I have so many business ideas but no money for starrup. Please ma, help me with funds and i will forever be grateful to you. I have sent you a pm for details ma and i also stay in Abuja ma, if you need to see me for verification.
I also have business ideas but no fund. kai this life no balance o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
futuremoma34:

Yes... NIRSAL oo.. Pardon my typing errors pls

They've stopped giving out loans. It's the first set that applied during lockdown that got it. A friend got about 500k while my elder brother got 1.8m. it's govts form of palliative to cushion the effect of Covid-19 pandemic. They've stopped giving out. I applied last 2 months and since then I've not heard anything from them.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biokana(m), ablwl2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.