Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6206913 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chilucy: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
[Exactly God bless you .......quote author=kolladey post=92622634]Good morning guys!
I want all of us to know that everything has an appointed time, when it is your time,nothing can stop you!
Like i said few days ago on this thread that people are still getting FG job without paying 1kobo,
may God connect us.
@Nwanyiogwashi,if truly you want to help,I believe you shouldn't be bothered with what few said about you, rather you should be concerned about others that keep begging you.
Guys! anytime I come to this thread, I always unhappy seeing the percentage of people looking for job,I do hope to help in my little way soon.
One more thing,not everyone reading this thread is looking for job,we have silent readers that God has destined to help some people here.
Guys! Keep the hope alive and keep trusting God!

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
ogwoliun:
Sister, if you want to help please do and forget about what you read hear. Let me tell you, I should be among those DSSC (Air Force) that passed out yesterday just because of 800k wey I no get to pay at that moment (I just the vex for myself). The VIP's are not picking their calls or replying text and even money to pay no dey. I'm just trying to survive now because I have been relieved of my job(slavery) due to the pandemic and no salary since March before the sacking. Na people like me you wan deny opportunity so....please reconsider your decision, I take God beg you. Happy Sunday to everyone!
You see why I create thread advice undergraduates and even Secondary school students to start saving money for their future job after NYSC. Just because of 800k u missed the job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C
Half before and balance after.
Only serious and interested person should send Mail.
Please don't come and start preaching that till after documentation because I no go listen to u.

The S.E.C slot too cheap to believe. SEC salary is more than FIRS and the FIRS slot goes for 3.5m and how come SEC slot will go for 650k.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C
Please don't come and start preaching that till after documentation because I no go listen to u.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
ademmy102:

The S.E.C slot too cheap to believe. SEC salary is more than FIRS and the FIRS slot goes for 3.5m and how come SEC slot will go for 650k.
scam!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
OcVoice:

They've stopped giving out loans. It's the first set that applied during lockdown that got it. A friend got about 500k while my elder brother got 1.8m. it's govts form of palliative to cushion the effect of Covid-19 pandemic. They've stopped giving out. I applied last 2 months and since then I've not heard anything from them.

They are still giving out loan Ooohhh.. AGEMEIS .. PLS Google and get more information.. Naisal are Still giving out loan.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoconcernu: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C

Like I said earlier it's for the serious minded people, and for those doing CID Ontop my mater looking for all my post on Nairaland, that one na una concern o.

As for the person saying I need it more, My answer to u is no, I don't need it anymore because I have already gotten my dream Job, I came to Nairaland just to get encouraged based on my class of degree and I got the answer I wanted which made me push further and now it's history.

So to all the CIDs pls keep up the good work, and our good Lord will bless u with ur CID Job perfect for u.

And for those in my inbox, pls I just need only 1person.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hyzich(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi everyone, please who has idea of the working conditions and pay at NFIU? Someone wanna leave an indigenous oil coy for it but he wants to be sure before moving out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoconcernu: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
ademmy102:

My Oga sources differs,

Don't be surprised someone will also get dat same firs for free, so it depends on ur plug.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:

Like I said earlier it's for the serious minded people, and for those doing CID Ontop my mater looking for all my post on Nairaland, that one na una concern o.

As for the person saying I need it more, My answer to u is no, I don't need it anymore because I have already gotten my dream Job, I came to Nairaland just to get encouraged based on my class of degree and I got the answer I wanted which made me push further and now it's history.

So to all the CIDs pls keep up the good work, and our good Lord will bless u with ur CID Job perfect for u.

And for those in my inbox, pls I just need only 1person.

My friend stop deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
futuremoma34:

They are still giving out loan Ooohhh.. AGEMEIS .. PLS Google and get more information.. Naisal are Still giving out loan.

AGSMEIS.

It's still open but they are not giving. I've applied since 2 months ago, no show. My sis applied last month, no show. 2 of my neighbors applied last month, no show.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
DonDemu:
My friend stop deceiving yourself
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
hyzich:
Hi everyone, please who has idea of the working conditions and pay at NFIU? Someone wanna leave an indigenous oil coy for it but he wants to be sure before moving out.

One of the best places to work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can't stop laughing at some people here grin grin well you guys can talk whatever you wish is non of Nwanyiogwashi business cheesy grin you people want to kill me with insult upon my own free advice Well one thing I understand is that some people IQ are so low to understand thing cheesy please I didn't promise to get or give anybody job here I only feel like sharing what could help you secure a job easily freely without knowing anybody or pay for job but I can see that my help has turned to insult na Oyo for everybody and I can happily say that my advice has brought favour to 7 out of 10 people I told cheesy una hate for me or my family stop us from going higher cheesy is only here that you get insulted by trying to help out in a little way grin my mother always tell me not to do what everybody is doing in trying to get a favour but I should be ahead of them but since everybody want to collect influentials people number and call them instead of thinking out of box I wish una good luck and as for people that think their hate will stop me Nwanyiogwashi from working at CBN make una continue cheesy my advice will remain with me for now cheesy una think that insulting me will make me do your wish cheesy I be confirm Igbo girl from Ogwashi uku in Delta state so think again cheesy
It’s obvious that this girl is a scam. She’s just trying to play on people’s vulnerability because they’re unemployed.
And I’m surprised at the way people beg and hail her for job. I thought we are all graduates here. The fact that you don’t have a job doesn’t mean you should loose your sense of reasoning. When she dropped the message earlier, I intentionally kept mute and observed how things will play out. She kept on bragging on helping 7 out of 10 persons. My question now is, have those 7 folks been able to secure Federal Government jobs?
Please don’t lick someone’s ass and become a ridiculed victim because you are jobless.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
The motive of this forum is to help each other secure jobs and ultimately build a career but some persons here have ulterior motives and intend to scam people here.
News flash. We are going to frustrate the effort of all scammers here. I’ll advice those scammers not to waste their time.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
jaytomalex:
Nwanyiogwashi is working in CBN. This one has gotten his dream job. Walahi, joblessness can cause mental problems. If you meet this man, he can kidnap you and ask for ramsom, or use you for juju
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
kolladey:
Good morning guys!
I want all of us to know that everything has an appointed time, when it is your time,nothing can stop you!
Like i said few days ago on this thread that people are still getting FG job without paying 1kobo,
may God connect us.
@Nwanyiogwashi,if truly you want to help,I believe you shouldn't be bothered with what few said about you, rather you should be concerned about others that keep begging you.
Guys! anytime I come to this thread, I always unhappy seeing the percentage of people looking for job,I do hope to help in my little way soon.
One more thing,not everyone reading this thread is looking for job,we have silent readers that God has destined to help some people here.
Guys! Keep the hope alive and keep trusting God!

That's true.
I strongly believe that one day God will surely answer my prayers and my joblessness will surely come to an end..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Worldoma: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls house, which one is paying higher between FIRS and SEC ?

Urgent pls...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
ademmy102:

Urgent pls...
SEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hyzich(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
ademmy102:

Urgent pls...

SEC please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daykemi: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C

Please check your pm; I have someone that needs this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
daykemi:

Please check your pm; I have someone that needs this

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
muhibro:

SEC
please do you lie anything about Nigeria geological survey agency NGSA? Their pay and bonuses
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
hyzich:

SEC please

Pls do u know about National Board for Technical Education?
Hope they pay well??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Reading and praying that soon, I will get a stable and meaningful job after over 6 years.
It is well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
daben1:
please do you lie anything about Nigeria geological survey agency NGSA? Their pay and bonuses

No I don’t
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blackbae: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
b3llo:
Pls guys what is the salary range for this agency Under Ministry of Mines and Steel Devt;
1. Solid Minerals Development Funds
2. Nigeria Mining Cadastre.
Hello pls I will like to speck with u on the job you posted.what's app 08034833301
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoconcernu: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:
Only one slot at S.E.C

Slot taken, please no more PM. Thanks.

Slot taken. Abeg make no body PM me again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
enoconcernu:

Slot taken. Abeg make no body PM me again.

The slot taker should say something. So that we believe

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, shareezey, AfricanLion22, ablwl2, Abdull01, Gboy4444, Daklo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.