Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6204513 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
firs have open approval from fcc so they recruit or do replacement every 3 months so people join them everyday .
Ori9:

Do you have any idea if it's still on-going, or are they done giving it out?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Edward1994:
Pls Guys which agency can a senate committe chairman on Establishment and public service get you an APL? Pls someone should help me its urgent. Thank you

Reply ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
henrymorebaba:
firs have open approved from fcc so they recruit or do replacement every 3 months so people join them everyday .
Okay, thanks for the clarification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
hyzich:

i really don't have any idea about that
Alright, thanks for replying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gloryon(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
University of Abuja
Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
National Film and Video Censor Board

Things are happening there......
Please Tammy,do you by chance or any means have any info about NDIC. I know have asked before. This is also opened to all .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please @Tammy and others, do you know if RMRDC and ICRC are or will recruit soon And do you have idea on their salaries and other allowances

Please which of this is better? Its urgent please. Note: I read linguistics

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stepson:
Please @Tammy and others, do you know if RMRDC and ICRC are or will recruit soon And do you have idea on their salaries and other allowances

Please someone should answer this o, I need update too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Brethren, any info on NCDMB?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
ikea:

NCDMB will be commissioning their New Head Office in Bayelsa on Thursday.. Stay tuned for more update
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emvicks2(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
DanIduh06:
Any one with Permanent Secretary ministry of Education's number?

I can use it to help any lucky fellow from here and myself.

Danjigudy?;
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Abduloojava:

Thanks for update!!!!

Sir, I went to SMEDAN today and I was told that today was their induction for new recruited graduate.
Can anything be done now, if my connection push it

Lol.... cheesy cheesy keep trying your luck, induction doesn't stop recruitment

FIRS induction ceremony and yet letters keep flying up till today tongue

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
ikea:

Just keep praying, that recruitment might............ embarassed

NCDMB is even yet to claim they advertised for recruitment,. undecided

Base on reliable information,................ cry

Due to the ES second term ambition lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Please explain your first line well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hope it is not what I am thinking you are also thinking?

God abeg o cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Worldoma:

No, don't drop your email here I have seen your pm. I sent you mail, check your email and reply.
can u help me on Immigration

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 12, 2020
ennyj01:

Please explain your first line well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hope it is not what I am thinking you are also thinking?

God abeg o cry cry cry

Just keep praying....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Stepson:

Someone I asked not quite long said RMRDC pays 150k but doesnt know of allowances and upfront if they pay. For ICRC, well, don't know but it may be Better. @Tammyanybody and others can tell more

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Just keep praying....

It is well, all hopes on God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Abeg can anyone explain how this ECOWAS recruitment process works? They r just somehow, aswear undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 2:10am On Aug 12, 2020
bakinrijiya:
pls who knows BOI basic salary for Bsc.

They pay really well, almost like CBN, someone was just gisting me few months back about how a friend of his some years ago got a job there (not sure what level tho) and now is all set up, building a house and living life.

Please are they hiring? Have always wanted to work there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Stepson:

ICRC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by demorichy: 3:04am On Aug 12, 2020
To collaborate TammyAnybody, i was at an agency (they are critical to recruitment exercise in federal govt agencies ) on Monday, surprisingly, they don't seem to know anything about the recruitment going on there. We all need to pray more and hope the recruitment will go through.

TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dunnibaby: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2020
danqujigy:
Sent

please danqujigy I have been waiting to hear from you I sent you messages earlier please help me with senator Tinubu,senator Olujimi and Ncc Chief executive numbers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 6:19am On Aug 12, 2020
muhibro:

ICRC

Please do you have idea on thier pay? And other allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2020
send me a pm
dunnibaby:
please danqujigy I have been waiting to hear from you I sent you messages earlier please help me with senator Tinubu,senator Olujimi and Ncc Chief executive numbers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
That's what I told someone yesterday firs recruits everyday .
TammyAnybody:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy keep trying your luck, induction doesn't stop recruitment

FIRS induction ceremony and yet letters keep flying up till today tongue

grin grin grin

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
muhibro:

ICRC

Please compare ICRC and Firs

And

RMRDC and CAC

Please this is urgent o, but none is talking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2020
firs is better and CAC is better
Stepson:

And
RMRDC and CAC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Stepson:

And

RMRDC and CAC

Please help me with one slot.
I take God beg o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2020
henrymorebaba:
firs is better and CAC is better

Please do you have hint on ICRC and rmrdc salaries (if they give allowances and upfront and if yes how much?) Please no vex with my too many questions o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achiever1991: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2020
pls for God sake who can help me with any agency or government job I have obtained ICPC, NDLEA, INEC, NACA, NIS forms but no assistance at all
kindly pls help a brother I am dying of hunger
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlumightyy(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
achiever1991:
pls for God sake who can help me with any agency or government job
I have obtained ICPC, NDLEA, INEC, NACA, NIS forms but no assistance at all

kindly pls help a brother
I am dying of hunger
Same here oo, anyone pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
no I don't but i know people who work in CAC and FIRS ball proper than those in ICRC and Rmrdc .
Stepson:

Please do you have hint on ICRC and rmrdc salaries (if they give allowances and upfront and if yes how much?) Please no vex with my too many questions o

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, kbrule1, Moniter0, Swagsultan1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.