Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212215 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Gamepacs:

Nda pm me
pls any info about that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello guys, how are your days going? Has anybody gotten any positive responds from the VIP's they requested their numbers? Please state the steps you think will be of benefit to us so that we can learn from it. Thank you..

Let's hear from you guys so that maybe by weekend we can resume sending of numbers again if we are still alive.

Good morning,
Please I need your assistance and I have pm you.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks and warm regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2020
danqujigy:
Send him good wishes message for some times then remind him again of what you're passing through in terms of joblessness

Bro, you haven't replied my pm. Please reply my pm, I really needed one/two numbers from you. My Boss want to make a call to them.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=Ekehwinz post=92785614]OLESCO how far. OUK respond to your msg?[/quote

Those people no get joy at all lol...... I sent him appreciation message via WhatsApp yesterday, he is yet to reply. though he probably disabled the "last seen" button of his WhatsApp. I am not kinda sure if he have seen it or not but it showed "grey double strike" rather than "blue double strike" for seen messages ..... God no go shame us ohhh lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=OLESCO post=92798357][/quote]
We keep pushing and hoping

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Meanwhile the latest statistics on unemployment. It's not just stats, but the reality of many of us sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Like play like play. Time don dey go... God dey sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bibs4all(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello... Please can anyone help with the salary and allowances of FIRS? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by STRI1: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2020
AFO - TUTORS
(An Outstanding Educational Institution).

Address: FUTA Southgate, Akure, Ondo State

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR CHILD(REN) QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION � ??

ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN ACCESS TO THE HANDS OF QUALIFIED AND WELL COMPETENT TUTORS, TO GIVE THEM THE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY.

WE OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES FOR;

✓ JSS 1-3

✓ BECE

✓ SSS 1-3

✓ WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.

✓ JAMB, POST- JAMB

_If you think education is expensive, try ignorance_

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES (CALL/WHATSAPP):

07067984484, 08173081185
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2020
bibs4all:
185k, entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bibs4all(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Ori9:

185k, entry level

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gamepacs:
Nda pm me
pls do u have FIRS Chairman number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
plus other allowances #230
bibs4all:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bibs4all(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
henrymorebaba:
plus other allowances #230

Okay thanks. Is there annual allowances of any sort? Or is it the allowances that made it 230 monthly?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingp955: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
The salary is over 200k without bonus and allowances
bibs4all:

Okay thanks. Is there annual allowances of any sort? Or is it the allowances that made it 230 monthly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is it that there's nobody who can authoritatively state the monthly takehome, quarterly/yearly bonus @FIRS considering the fact that many here have employment there recently.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
The monthly take home is 241k
Paramilitary:
Is it that there's nobody who can authoritatively state the monthly takehome, quarterly/yearly bonus @FIRS considering the fact that many here have employment there recently.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Take home is 240 for FIRS
bibs4all:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
akeye81:
The monthly take home is 241k
Thanks for clearing the air. Same figure I got from someone. Is there anything like quarterly or annual bonuses or upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
YES
Paramilitary:
Thanks for clearing the air. Same figure I got from someone. Is there anything like quarterly or annual bonuses or upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bibs4all(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Paramilitary:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anybody?
nasiest:
What's the salary for entry level at Nigerian investment promotion commission (NIPC)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
NBAIS have started giving APL on tuesday

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lutie20:
Please someone should verify this information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Icpc recruitment on hold till next year.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
TIGER1001:
How true is it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lutie20:

@tammyanybody, please can you confirm this for us, boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prospect048: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
TIGER1001:
what about efcc own?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by froshroy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
sahjury:
Take home is 240 for FIRS
Must one study any course relating to accounting for one to be in FIRS? Can a science student work there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2020
froshroy:
Must one study any course relating to accounting for one to be in FIRS? Can a science student work there?

No & Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2020
froshroy:
Yes! I know of applied chemistry that just got inducted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RANGO23(m), Franktom247(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.