Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6187752 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
Seriously some of you guys here are sick how on earth do you people come to conclusion that Nwanyiogwashi is scam did she scam anybody here? I have gone through Nwanyiogwashi's posts here I did not see where she requested money from anybody so why calling her a scammer when she did not request for anything,this is how you guys keep pushing out good people out,if not that tammyanybody is mature he would've left like others. The girl you guys were insulting is relation to well known former Nigeria finance minister and Nwanyiogwashi family is also well known in Delta state and Abuja please don't ask me how I know just keep your doubt to yourself,Ogwashi uku in Delta state which is Nwanyiogwashi village is among the first three richest, educated and influential area in Delta state even jay jay okocha is from the same village with Nwanyiogwashi so why calling her scammer when their is no evidence of that here.The girl you guys is calling scammer is the first person to mention that something is happening in CBN and DPR before tammyanybody confirmed it here now ask yourself if she can share legit infor here is she a scammer.

Well said brother. In this thread, people show you love when they need favour, and same people will still be quick to judge and call names. How then will she give the counsel again na, ehn?

Nwanyiogwashi is a heroine in this thread and I know that wherever she is, she is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
At the bolds ,do you know how many times I came to Abuja from my state to see my senator on an appointment but his P.A disappointed me? Even the my classmate/friend that later introduced me to his own senator disappointed me too but I did not insult him or call him names rather I used my sense to follow him And today I got the job with his help.
Some will say she dont owe anyone favoure for any information but she shouldn't come to public forum to make promises and expect everyone to laugh with her when she doesn't fulfill her promise. you of all people should know what it means to be unemployed. She shouldn't be playing with people's emotions please.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
Seriously some of you guys here are sick how on earth do you people come to conclusion that Nwanyiogwashi is scam did she scam anybody here? I have gone through Nwanyiogwashi's posts here I did not see where she requested money from anybody so why calling her a scammer when she did not request for anything,this is how you guys keep pushing out good people out,if not that tammyanybody is mature he would've left like others. The girl you guys were insulting is relation to well known former Nigeria finance minister and Nwanyiogwashi family is also well known in Delta state and Abuja please don't ask me how I know just keep your doubt to yourself,Ogwashi uku in Delta state which is Nwanyiogwashi village is among the first three richest, educated and influential area in Delta state even jay jay okocha is from the same village with Nwanyiogwashi so why calling her scammer when their is no evidence of that here.The girl you guys is calling scammer is the first person to mention that something is happening in CBN and DPR before tammyanybody confirmed it here now ask yourself if she can share legit infor here is she a scammer.
brother, you suppose know say some nairalanders blood Dey hot, so you shouldn't be surprised... But I wonder why some of those people that she gave the advice would ask her not to tell others, haba! It's very Very unfair

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amakachris95:

Regardless, you should have been the matured one. I never supported them calling her a scammer. If I had to correct you with insults
, you wont even take it lightly with me.
But she has moved on why going back and forth
If we continue to allow people to push people out here who we update the thread again? Well you guys should continue I wish you people good luck cool I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
CBNwords:

Well said brother. In this thread, people show you love when they need favour, and same people will still be quick to judge and call names. How then will she give the counsel again na, ehn?

Nwanyiogwashi is a heroine in this thread and I know that wherever she is, she is doing well.
She should keep her information to herself. What will be will be.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening everybody in house, I have received countless mail from people here asking me to help them secure a job and some even go far asking me to name my price. Please guys I don't sell jobs I can only help when I have the chance so let everybody be careful not to fall for scammers,I will list some easy way to get a job without buying or knowing anybody is very easy but it will be next week I want to get feedback from some people I have already told.Three has given me a positive result with the same plan I am about to shared so I will wait on others please note that you're not paying or buying job from me but will only advice you on how to do things to be ahead of others,my advice may be stupid but you have 75% chance of getting job with it so let's wait till next week. Cc daben1 I saw mail but I did not reply because I have nothing for now please don't see me as bad girl but be rest assured the if anything come up I will inform you.
nwanyi oma, Abeg no allow wetin Dey happen here make you forget me o, I carry God beg you, Biko nwanyi oma!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
[[b]quote author=mistacoco2 post=92889217] Some will say she dont hold anyone favoure for any information but she shouldn't come to public forum to make promises and expect everyone to laugh with her when she doesn't fulfill her promise. you of all people should [/b]know how it means to be unemployed. She shouldn't be playing with people's emotions please.[/quote] Bro I was called by my friend/classmate to come and meet his senator but when I got Abuja I called his number from that day till next day but he did not pick my calls,I have to return back after spending more than 15k but I did not insult him. Is the same person that helped me later now do you think he would've helped me if I insulted him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
OK guys you people can do whatever you wish,I wish you guys all the best mr11 is out. cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
[[b]quote author=mistacoco2 post=92889217] Some will say she dont hold anyone favoure for any information but she shouldn't come to public forum to make promises and expect everyone to laugh with her when she doesn't fulfill her promise. you of all people should [/b]know how it means to be unemployed. She shouldn't be playing with people's emotions please. Bro I was called by my friend/classmate to come and meet his senator but when I got Abuja I called his number from that day till next day but he did not pick my calls,I have to return back after spending more than 15k but I did not insult him. Is the same person that helped me later now do you think he would've helped me if I insulted him?
Baba stop all this grammar. This is a public forum, you case was between you and your friend. You don't expect everybody here to have your type of endurance.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
[[b]quote author=mistacoco2 post=92889217] Some will say she dont hold anyone favoure for any information but she shouldn't come to public forum to make promises and expect everyone to laugh with her when she doesn't fulfill her promise. you of all people should [/b]know how it means to be unemployed. She shouldn't be playing with people's emotions please. Bro I was called by my friend/classmate to come and meet his senator but when I got Abuja I called his number from that day till next day but he did not pick my calls,I have to return back after spending more than 15k but I did not insult him. Is the same person that helped me later now do you think he would've helped me if I insulted him?

Thanks brother for this. I'm from Delta State and i know Ogwashi-Uku very well. Nwanyiogwashi is not a scam. I trust her ways, and I hope to meet with her soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
mistacoco2:
Baba stop all this grammar. This is a public forum, you case was between you and your friend. You don't expect everybody here to have your type of endurance.
OK sir case rest cool let the insults go on cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
So because she’s from a prominent family, she has the rights to do what she did? And are we supposed to kiss her feet because she is who she is? From the onset her posts reeks of pride. She wants to leave cbn to another organization!! Like who comes to a forum like this to say such. Some People are looking for how to get 50k job and here Comes an Individual stating how she wants to resign from Cbn. This is the kind of person that makes you feel like you are not doing enough with your life. Pls if she wants to hlp she should and if she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t owe anybody anything. But bottom line is that, you don’t come to a forum like this, raise People’s hopes and then leave. This is a sensitive matter and she shouldn’t have played on people’s emotions.

mr11:

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
OK guys you people can do whatever you wish,I wish you guys all the best mr11 is out. cool
Bye bye...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kariian:
So[b] because she’s from a prominent family, she has the rights to do what she did? And are we supposed to kiss her feet because she is who she is? From the onset her posts reeks of prid[/b]e. She wants to leave cbn to another organization!! Like who comes to a forum like this to say such. Some People are looking for how to get 50k job and here Comes an Individual stating how she wants to resign from Cbn. This is the kind of person that makes you feel like you are not doing enough with your life. Pls if she wants to hlp she should and if she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t owe anybody anything. But bottom line is that, you don’t come to a forum like this, raise People’s hopes and then leave. This is a sensitive matter and she shouldn’t have played on people’s emotions.

At the bold please explain what she did? So your elected senator or honorable has not disappointed you before?Bro if she chooses to resign from CBN to another one is her choice not yours,is not Nwanyiogwashi that stops your family and mine too from being influentials so please don't jealous her rather let us all hustle so that our own childrens talk about us too like Nwanyiogwashi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
AmandaLuv:
My Dear he has read your message. That's our politicians for u.
He doesn't reply to nobody's(sorry for that word). I'm from his constituency, his village proper. I've had his number since January last year and I still have his number. Tried everything I could to reach out to him when I had emergency. Sought for his assistance for more than 8 months until I gave up on him. He's not entitled to help me that I understand and I hold nothing against him. He's a good man tho and always ready to attract anything good to his constituency.
I remember how he fought and made sure that the Registrar of MOUAU must come from his constituency. Today, the Registrar is from there and everybody is being given admission/employment like pure water.

Note: He picks his phone line, especially this number directly. So if he replies/answers ur call u don make am.
pls which constituency are you talking about.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seeker123:

Bye bye...
Is your type that will still go private pm Nwanyiogwashi cheesy or swear that you did not pm her grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kay005: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
And who cares?? Just because some people do not see things from your own point of view or align with your submission does not mean you should start acting tin God...Nah beans we dey cook no be stone now.. everyone with his or her own appointed time....

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kay005:
And who cares?? Just because some people do not see things from your own point of view or align with your submission does not mean you should start acting tin God...Nah beans we dey cook no be stone now.. everyone with his or her own appointed time....
Then wait for your own appointed time sir cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
Is your type that will still go private pm Nwanyiogwashi cheesy or swear that you did not pm her grin
Pef job has made u to be insulting people. Imagine telling me Is your type..
People can still fall out from grace bro. B humble.

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
MrTalker:

Thanks brother for this. I'm from Delta State and i know Ogwashi-Uku very well. Nwanyiogwashi is not a scam. I trust her ways, and I hope to meet with her soon

So because shes said she is from Ogwashi-Uku and her moniker here is Nwanyiogashi it means she is legit?....any one can claim to be anything on nairaland...

BTW where were you guys last week when the heat was on her?? Cowards!!! You couldn't come out to clear the air.

The point remains she was playing with peoples emotion. And the thread was being derailed.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by egubere: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Happy Sunday Hopefuls please someone should kindly pm me a nice text I can send to a VIP. God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kay005: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
[/b] Then wait for your own appointed time sir cool
We go wait and e go come...no be say we no get job, nah fg's job security dey chase us come here....Corona nah eye opener...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kay005:
We go wait and e go come...no be say we no get job, nah fg's job security dey chase us come here....Corona nah eye opener...
OK sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seeker123:

Pef job has made u to be insulting people. Imagine telling me Is your type..
People can still fall out from grace bro. B humble.
You should be the one to be humble sir,you can't insult who want to help in a day and go at night beg secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
You should be the one to be humble sir,you can't insult who want to help in a day and go at night beg secretly.
Do u even have understanding of what you just typed?
I insulted who?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seeker123:

I insulted who?
Seeker123 clam down
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
I got the advice that gave me a well paying job today from here with the help of tammyanybody,Briggs and others but today some people has pushed them out of this thread with insults,it only remaining tammyanybody.
I noticed i dont see briggs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
moabdul:
I noticed i dont see briggs
They have pushed the guy out with insults it just remaining Tammy and if you notice too Tammy don't give update again like before.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seeker123:

I insulted who?
let it go bro, I know one day we'll look back at all these posts and laugh over it, something is on the way for sure, just that we can't see it, but SOMETHING IS ON THE WAY!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
At the bolds ,do you know how many times I came to Abuja from my state to see my senator on an appointment but his P.A disappointed me? Even the my classmate/friend that later introduced me to his own senator disappointed me too but I did not insult him or call him names rather I used my sense to follow him And today I got the job with his help.

Unlike your friend and the senator who you know their worth and what they can do...this is an anonymous forum, you can't tell who is legit and who is not..but when you come here to boast and make promises..you raise emotions and subject yourself to public scrutiny... You only redeem your reputation by keeping to your words...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Enough of all these back and forth please. Some of us here couldn't care less whether she drops her advice or not. There's no such thing as a 'model' advice that would work for everyone in getting a job. If she didn't drop it cos of some comments, that will not stop anyone here from getting a job. There's no single individual here whose 'advice' or 'information' or the lack of it can deny people getting there destined jobs. If Briggs Moddibo and co left, that's there decision, Tammy owes nobody any information and is doing it of his will. If he decides to stop its not because of 'insults'. He is just mature and chooses to give out the information in his possession cos he is a good guy.
So rest these arguments and let the thread make meaningful progress.
mr11:
They have pushed the guy out with insults it just remaining Tammy and if you notice too Tammy don't give update again like before.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
When you want to HELP anybody, do it because of God that's in heaven(and also know that there's a reward for every help you render) and not because of the person you want to help... God! I want to help at least one person here one day, and I'll do it

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ANYAMUEL(m), Ziggyzigzag, Daklo, dareh85, Emandex(m), IJMBandJUPEB, Usangchris and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.