Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192872 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
gidob:

Unlike your friend and the senator who you know their worth and what they can do...this is an anonymous forum, you can't tell who is legit and who is not..but when you come here to boast and make promises..you raise emotions and subject yourself to public scrutiny... You only redeem your reputation by keeping to your words...

Without the advice I got from Tammy and Briggs here I wouldn't have gotten the tips on how to go about it,in fact they are even the ones that started telling us to meet our senators and without their advice I wouldn't have known but I took their advice without looking down on them and some people here that took the same advice here got the job and others would've also if not for covid19,so you see don't look on anybody or any advice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
daben1:
let it go bro, I know one day we'll look back at all these posts and laugh over it, something is on the way for sure, just that we can't see it, but SOMETHING IS ON THE WAY!
Definitely smiley smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
Without the advice I got from Tammy and Briggs here I wouldn't have gotten the tips on how to go about it,in fact they are even the ones that started telling us to meet our senators and without their advice I wouldn't have known but I took their advice without looking down on them and some people here that took the same advice here got the job and others would've also if not for covid19,so you see don't look on anybody or any advice.

Nobody is encouraging "looking down on people"...Tammy and Briggs made an offer and kept to it.....and how often do you see Tammy boasting here...your " Messiah " was called out because she gave people reasons to question her integrity...... Let it slide Bro.....good one you have a job... For those who don't have their destiny is not dependent on her tips...peace!!.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lmaooo. Guy you are beginning to sound Just like her. Birds of the same feather. Very proud and arrogant. If you really are working with pef as claimed, I don’t see any reason why you are frolicking on this forum. Abi it’s audio organization like your messiah

mr11:
At the bold please explain what she did? So your elected senator or honorable has not disappointed you before?Bro if she chooses to resign from CBN to another one is her choice not yours,is not Nwanyiogwashi that stops your family and mine too from being influentials so please don't jealous her rather let us all hustle so that our own childrens talk about us too like Nwanyiogwashi cool

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kariian:
Lmaooo. Guy you are beginning to sound Just like her. Birds of the same feather. Very proud and arrogant. If you really are working with pef as claimed, I don’t see any reason why you are frolicking on this forum. Abi it’s audio organization like your messiah

seriously, I doubt too

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kariian:

who is this one OK is audio are you OK now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
who is this one OK is audio are you OK now

Nigga ignore them. They have turned to attack you because you don't believe what/how they believe. Now they are calling you arrogant, when you only mentioned how you got a job as an example grin grin grin Please ignore them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Omo! The thread na fire for fire today grin indaboskians grin

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ronalmagic10(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
No one is talking about health agencies like NAFDAC, NIPRD etc... Pls which is best to go for based on salary and career progression. Any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moabdul: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
mr11:
They have pushed the guy out with insults it just remaining Tammy and if you notice too Tammy don't give update again like before.
I often pray for this guys. Surely we all are going to smile.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SenatorJChris: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmmm
So las las the supposed almighty formula / tips was a mirage. One day our eyes go clear and we will be able to discern between good and evil.
Anybody wey get am no dey brag but empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
I wish all genuine job seekers good luck and may we receive the upgrade we desire.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Houston17:

Dm me bro
please bro can I DM you too, and also former minister of state petroleum resources Ibe kachikwu.thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Progress17:
Good morning nairalanders, thank you so Mich for your help, having followed up this group I have to admit that its has been so helpful ever since and for that I say kudos to everyone. Moreover, I would love to know the salary range for entry-level 08 for Both NEMA and ECOWAS, thanks and God bless
Bro, abeg any tips on ECOWAS recruitment process? I applied for a vacancy some days back. sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cuteemperor(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
magaji700:
Bro, abeg any tips on ECOWAS recruitment process? I applied for a vacancy some days back. sad

I also applied for a vacancy at ECOWAS about a month ago, would also appreciate any tip if you have it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
@Nwanyiogwashi incase if you see this pls i need your help.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please your guys should stop all these arguments and focus on the reason why this thread was created. We that are out of job due to this pandemic needs encouragement and support. This thread give me hope and I also learned many things here.
Please I take God beg everybody to let go of what ever happened...let love lead!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
cuteemperor:

I also applied for a vacancy at ECOWAS about a month ago, would also appreciate any tip if you have it.
Come let's take a selfie. Oya, say 'cheese'. wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
mistacoco2:
She should keep her information to herself. What will be will be.
Why you de yan like this, sometimes those information helps alot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
magaji700:

A very close relative of mine told me that recruitment isn't real.. Don't know how true it is sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
magaji700:

Come let's take a selfie. Oya, say 'cheese'. wink
smiles Cheese grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Even God that listens to everyones prayer still chooses those he will bless among multitude.

Imagine the number of people that will apply that tips, that could render it useless.

I need help more than tips, pls anyone in the know about immigration recruitment, bigger opportunities should wait for now. Any immigration helper is welcome.

May this week bless everyone of us, including me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mr11(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Favourflavour:

Nigga ignore them. They have turned to attack you because you don't believe what/how they believe. Now they are calling you arrogant, when you only mentioned how you got a job as an example grin grin grin Please ignore them.
NNE I don't have time for them just that I pity those that depend on this thread for information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bluev:

A very close relative of mine told me that recruitment isn't real.. Don't know how true it is sha
It's real jare. A vacancy just closed some days back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Houston17:

Dm me bro
Bro please I need their numbers too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Naslow08:
It’s 98k actually
Do u know how much legislative aides are being paid?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ikjosh04: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi all, I speak peace into this thread.

The truth is the aniocha south lady raised hopes of a lot of people including me cause I was curious for the knowledge she claimed she will share but nevertheless, even as we blame her for not being true to her word( for crying out loud, i read where she wrote she is below 24. I think she wrote 22, not sure of the exact age so it's understandably cause she is still an adolescent growing to adult hood like me.) I also blame all the folks that started reacting in an uncalled manner and labeling her a scam(that's really bad).

She never asked anyone for money!!

Please house, let's move ahead and assumed she never said she will be dropping anything.

Meanwhile, i urge us to pray for our country and have an understanding of the times we're in.

All countries economy are doing pretty bad at the moment and Nigeria is worse cause of our leaders who see leadership positions as a source to enrich themselves(they never get tired of ripping the wealth of the nation) without considering the masses plight.

It's well!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SucreBlack: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m
Drop your contact if interested.

Non-academic 500k down payment and balance after collecting APL.
Lecturing 1m down payment and balance after collecting APL.

Be ready to sign agreement with two witnesses.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by leveljames(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
SucreBlack:
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m

am in interested, leveljames@rocketmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=SucreBlack post=92902730]Unical (5 slots only) Non-academic 700k Lecturing 1.5m Drop your contact if interested.
Non-academic 500k down payment and balance after collecting APL. Lecturing 1m down payment and balance after collecting APL.
[/quote
Interested bro.
Email:ifeanyioleh@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2020
mr11:
NNE I don't have time for them just that I pity those that depend on this thread for information
boss abeg me na info i de find..i hear say your office almost finish recruitment process..abeg u sabi when apl go start to de fly?..i hope say that pengassan stuff no go spoil show...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2020
SucreBlack:
Unical (5 slots only)
Non-academic 700k
Lecturing 1.5m

mailcomdoubt007@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Happy new week ahead, we pray for good news.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, kkkp, KiowariHeadboi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.