Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6205625 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
michigano:
This is the kind of helper I pray I meet everyday, sadly I haven't found mine #SadFace... But I wouldn't mind you helping me push my CV through too sir. I have a second class upper grade in Electrical Electronics Engineering and I'm still very much young, just 24. I'll be glad if you can help too. God bless you sir!
grin grin Stop calling me sir jor.

Try that email above with a nice cover letter. God be of help to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
No. You can use the bsc you had before you got the job, it must be the bsc you acquired after you got the job.
You mean one can't use the BSc one had before getting the job. Only the one acquired during the job right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Delightful8:

You mean one can't use the BSc one had before getting the job. Only the one acquired during the job right?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Yes
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
please I need Edward Onoja's(Kogi state deputy governor ) number.. Anybody that have the number should help me, please
@danqujigy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please I need Aisha Usman number @all @ danquigy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Somebody should please help me with the contact numbers of the head of service of the Federation Mrs. Folashade Mejabi Yemi-Esan and the senator representing Kogi West senatorial district Senator Smart Adeyemi.
Kindly send me a pm, I will reply swiftly.

cc danquigy.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is the reply of one of the recently inaugurated FCC commissioners to a member of this thread. Keep reminding him from time to time. Congratulation Sir

''I will see what i can do. We shall also keep contacts. Thanks''
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
This is the reply of one of the recently inaugurated FCC commissioners to a member of this thread. Keep reminding him from time to time. Congratulation Sir

Boss, can I get Aisha Usman number (PEF Director of Admin)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
You people should not rejoice and celebrate yet when these big men collect your CV, I have worked with some of them and I can categorically tell u some does that to look nice

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Alhamdulillaah...I just received a testimony from a member that his brother is about getting his dreamed job just through a call.

A lady also sent me the message from her HOR asking her to send in her CV and same week he included her name in a skill acquisitions programme and even asking her whether she is interested. I asked her to accept because he may likely be trying to test her sense of reasoning. I am very sure one day he will certainly call her to come and pick up her APL. Please keep trying, don't give up

Please bro I need the number of Boss Mustapha, the SGF...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:

Another place to help in search of job is FCC, they can give you job at any organisation in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimfarayola(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
danqujigy:
Alhamdulillaah...I just received a testimony from a member that his brother is about getting his dreamed job just through a call.

A lady also sent me the message from her HOR asking her to send in her CV and same week he included her name in a skill acquisitions programme and even asking her whether she is interested. I asked her to accept because he may likely be trying to test her sense of reasoning. I am very sure one day he will certainly call her to come and pick up her APL. Please keep trying, don't give up

Please bro I need the number of Boss Mustapha, the SGF...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahyjo: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good evening. Please I have two queries.
1. Please who know what the package of an assistant manager at the CBN is? That’s salary and allowances
2. Is there a department at TETFUND that medical doctors can work? Thank you.

@TammyAnybody please can you help me out here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ahyjo:
Good evening. Please I have to queries.
1. Please who know what the package of an assistant manager at the CBN is? That’s salary and allowances
2. Is there a department at TETFUND that medical doctors can work? Thank you.
Is anything happening in CBN now?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahyjo: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pass11:
Is anything happening in CBN now?
I’m not sure. Just came across one of those random offers for sale.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nomzylicious:

Good morning sir. please sir any latest info on National film and video censors board?

issuance of letter is still ongoing

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
TammyAnybody:

issuance of letter is still ongoing
The boss himself

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Ahyjo:
I’m not sure. Just came across one of those random offers for sale.
Is the offer for CBN or tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahyjo: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Pass11:
Is the offer for CBN or tetfund
CBN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosunmolade: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Please, does anyone here have information on customs recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yooruba1914: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Godisble:
27yrs max.
bro pls i sent you a pm, but it did not go tru. Pls can you mail me on yominelson6@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayboy06: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2020
danqujigy:

Good morning sir please can I send a dm, been trying to get in touch with you but it isn’t connecting.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please who know if anything is about to happen in FCSC, i heard some rumours that they are about to give apl. Please who can verify this info

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
vinoc:
You people should not rejoice and celebrate yet when these big men collect your CV, I have worked with some of them and I can categorically tell u some does that to look nice
U know dem finish joor. Na so I go see one house of rep member,him collect my CV n I kept in contact with him,it has been two years now, n I haven't gotten the job he promised! angry
I don put my hope on God hand now,if him fail,I go tell am say papa God,u fucck up angry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Overself:

U know dem finish joor. Na so I go see one house of rep member,him collect my CV n I kept in contact with him,it has been two years now, n I haven't gotten the job he promised! angry
I don put my hope on God hand now,if him fail,I go tell am say papa God,u fucck up angry
He won't fail you bro, He won't!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Generaloluseye: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Godisble:

Ok. Will send you another one.

Have only one remaining. No more PMs as I can't give one email out to two nairalanders

Hello bro. I sent you a pm. Can you help me get his contact too for an experienced hire position?. I have four years of experience in the bank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Hello bro. I sent you a pm. Can you help me get his contact too for an experienced hire position?. I have four years of experience in the bank

Sorry bro, I have exhausted all my contacts. Check out Linkedin for possible connections since you're experienced. God be of help to us all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Overself:

Mtchwww...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marveloncy1: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Three of us were asked to send our CVs three days ago. I was told its a federal government job in Abuja. Any idea which organisation(s) is/are currently receiving CVs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
emeritus007:

Mtchwww...
grin
Why u dey hiss,like pussycat?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nostradamus: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Babalakin:
be careful so u don't fall for scammers. Someone told me last year the slots go for about 5m.if you are getting it from a trusted person, then no problem. Shoot your shot,NCC is among the top 5 agencies.
can you list the other four top agencies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbdulAnaba(m), Dtish(m), Ayuwo, Flowcool(m), Undercover01, Yahaya79 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.