Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6204369 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Who have idea on immigration recruitment/replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
kkkp:
you know its fake so why are you posting it? Please this thread is for serious minded people

Shey ode leleyi ni, if i knew, why would i post it, someone sent it to me today and i believed it....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
jaytomalex:

What month did your friend get is APL please?
Last week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Godisble:
For CBN, Basic 180k, Total package 4,580,000naira according to a friend who got

Some fg agencies dy chop money oh while some fg workers dy collect 60k plus per month. From what I have seen thus far from this thread

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone know the salary of a legal practitioner at the Corporate Affairs Commision and if there is any upfront.

Cc Tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
spiro4real:
Pls, what's the salary structure for CBN and NIRSAL. I got an offer with them and I want advise on the one to take.

Thanks!
nirsal pays more. What you should find out is their upfront. I know CBN pays upfront but I am not sure wether NIRSAL does the same. For me, its CBN sha

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Teeeecash:
they are different, Nirsal PLC differs from Nirsal microfinance bank, though they are both under CBN. Nirsal PLC provides loan support to farmers alone i think, while Nirsal microfinance bank provides loan to everyone provided you have a business plan and proposal..

Did they collect the same salaries Are both under FG pay roll?? I think micro finance is not FG, just asking sha o.. Please I need better clarification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fadaroking: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2020
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.) is a US$500million Non-Bank Financial Institution wholly-owned by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) created to Redefine, Dimension, Measure, Re-Price and Share agribusiness-related credit risks in Nigeria.

Established in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and Nigerian Bankers’ Committee in 2013, NIRSAL’s mandate is to stimulate the flow of affordable finance and investments into the agricultural sector by de-risking the agribusiness finance value chain, fixing agricultural value chains, building long-term capacity, and institutionalizing incentives for agricultural lending through its five (5) strategic pillars, namely: Risk Sharing, Insurance, Technical Assistance, Incentives and Rating.

gr8femfred:

Did they collect the same salaries Are both under FG pay roll?? I think micro finance is not FG, just asking sha o.. Please I need better clarification

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which one is OK or better Ministry job or police? Both are for bsc.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:
As in ASP?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
kkkp:
As in ASP?
Yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:

Don't think twice. With your BSC, you will get a rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police(one star) with basic salary of 120k above.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alhacq(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:
please I sent you pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deeza4mum: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Pls I am in need of Kaduna South HOR and Senator's number, pls help me out house, Thai you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brethren, any updates on ncdmb recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:

Yes
police is better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:
If you can stomach police bulshit, then police is better.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chudianya2012:
For the Police job; are u considering of going through Nigeria Police Academy or do Police want to Enlist officer Cadet soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
fadaroking:
The Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.) is a US$500million Non-Bank Financial Institution wholly-owned by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) created to Redefine, Dimension, Measure, Re-Price and Share agribusiness-related credit risks in Nigeria.

Established in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and Nigerian Bankers’ Committee in 2013, NIRSAL’s mandate is to stimulate the flow of affordable finance and investments into the agricultural sector by de-risking the agribusiness finance value chain, fixing agricultural value chains, building long-term capacity, and institutionalizing incentives for agricultural lending through its five (5) strategic pillars, namely: Risk Sharing, Insurance, Technical Assistance, Incentives and Rating.

I onced rejected NIRSAL MICROFINANCE offer because I thought is not FG job

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
fadaroking:

I regret my decision to reject nirsal micro finance offer because I thought is not under FG payroll.. Information is power
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daima: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Don't think twice. With your BSC, you will get a rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police(one star) with basic salary of 120k above.

And still make double from yahoo boys....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na waoo ...helpers full here to help me wey study Accounting get job ,yet nobody wan pm me...even if the slot you will sell it for me,first pm me nau...i want to be like you people nau,me am a bsc holder too...the thing tire...make una dey show us love here show us the way even if we go pay,help stranger for this life time,na so dem dey carry go heaven,no be everytime people you know..try to dey help too,me i need your help too its well o,even if i go go no p,just helo me,i go regard you and never forget you,but that your relations fit dey too entitled and fit nor reason last last..try to dey show love for here una wey get hands...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 4:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2020
Nuttella:
If you can stomach police bulshit, then police is better.
k
Please What do you mean bypolice bullshit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Father Lord, please let me have testimony soon�����.... Things ain't easy.... Lord, fun Emi na ni Ise Ijoba yii ���(Give me this FG job too)... Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2020
PrinceFola:
Father Lord, please let me have testimony soon�����.... Things ain't easy.... Lord, fun Emi na ni Ise Ijoba yii ���(Give me this FG job too)... Good morning everyone
Is it ise ijoba u need or money and prosperity? Arrange your prayers properly before God oo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Kaeboy:
Is it ise ijoba u need or money and prosperity? Arrange your prayers properly before God oo.
lol.... You're right my brother..... Job will bring money and prosperity!!!! All in all, let God bless us all. Thanks baba

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Lord have Mercy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Chudianya2012:
k
Please What do you mean bypolice bullshit?
If you dont mind being a uniform man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mylesgidi, ToyoFlo(f), bowen2018, Slimkkkk, IJMBandJUPEB, Success1930, Mykcool(m), theceo1602 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.