Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6188678 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaja(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ussy210:
please can i contact you? I sent you a p.m please acknowledge

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by success4pals: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Pls does anyone have an idea of entry level pay at NITDA (NATIONAL information TECHNOLOGY DEVT AGENCY)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nikes(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dollarseeker:
What is O.S pls no vex...commissioned officers are fresh graduates? thanks for the answer.
O.S means Ordinary Seaman. They're freshly recruited ratings. They only take a few months training in order to become full fledged naval personnel
The commissioned officers are those who either underwent 4 years civilian education/ military training at the Nigerian Defence Academy or already had their university degree and applied for Short service into the Navy.

Also, you must understand that the Nigerian Navy isn't some ceremonial paramilitary organisation as is grossly misunderstood by many Nigerians. They are 100% military, just like the Army and Airforce

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
success4pals:
Pls does anyone have an idea of entry level pay at NITDA (NATIONAL information TECHNOLOGY DEVT AGENCY)?

is the agency recruiting ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
2el:

is the agency recruiting ?
APLs were shared two weeks ago. it was a tug of war sha.
u know the normal pattern, it might continue to early next year or ending this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Responded
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pls, I need info about NIMASA's entry level package.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
akeye81:
Thanks
Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Not exactly
Route99:

Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please how many month does it take to get first pay after capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please how many month does it take to get first pay after capturing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
akeye81:
Not exactly
What does not exactly mean??
Will they recruit soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tunjoel:
Please how many month does it take to get first pay after capturing
Depends on the agency, time of capturing within the month and other factors.....but ideally between 1-2 months after
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Depends on the agency, time of capturing within the month and other factors.....but ideally between 1-2 months after

OK boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by orihnma(f): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Good day guys,

Please I need one of the federal government job, I will be grateful if I can be help to secure one at all, my name is chidinma08067010071 and my email address:orihchidinma28@yahoo.com, I know the country is hard but I know God can still do wonders,
I have been a nairalander for years now at least let me join the group of people giving testimony about naira land

Thanks frnds.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2019
id4sho:

APLs were shared two weeks ago. it was a tug of war sha.
u know the normal pattern, it might continue to early next year or ending this year.

What's APLs please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2019
cesil26:

What's APLs please

Appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2019
cesil26:

What's APLs please
Appointment letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2019
akeye81:
Thanks
180k basic plus bonuses
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Please I need an advise from the house. It’s just an innocent question before someone attacks me. I have been struggling hard to get an appointment with my state senator. And I Hav been lucky enough to get one within the week. Do I just tell him an agency I want to wrk or it has to be an agency which he has connection. The reason why I’m asking this is because I heard u need a letter frm a senator for a job. So is it that a letter frm a senator can get you anywhere or it has to be where the senator has connection at the same time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Hannae:
Please I need an advise from the house. It’s just an innocent question before someone attacks me. I have been struggling hard to get an appointment with my state senator. And I Hav been lucky enough to get one within the week. Do I just tell him an agency I want to wrk or it has to be an agency which he has connection. The reason why I’m asking this is because I heard u need a letter frm a senator for a job. So is it that a letter frm a senator can get you anywhere or it has to be where the senator has connection at the same time.

Preferably where he has connections too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Hannae:
Do a background check on the committee he is heading or part of, then check the organizations under it, and select like 2-3 agencies.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2019
binajiya:

Do a background check on the committee he is heading or part of, then check the organizations under it, and select like 2-3 agencies.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Hannae:

Thanks

Please is it one Letter or 3 Letter for the 3 Establishment? I need answers too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2019
camelus:

Please is it one Letter or 3 Letter for the 3 Establishment? I need answers too.

I think it should be one. For the one you want
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:
National Assembly Members sef don vex, this 9th assembly seems to be sleeping too much as regard to recruitment going on in MDAs, probably cos most of them are JJC and doesn't know how things are being done.

Anyway they are also looking for a way to get there own slots not for the benefit of the entire public.

Senate probes alleged secret recruitment in FIRS, NASDRA , NDLEA, REA, others

https://punchng.com/senate-probes-alleged-secret-recruitment-in-firs-nasdra-ndlea-others/
The problem is just that those of us that has just been giving appointed letter and has started work already, this there probing is really affecting our capturing.....and am just fed up with all this there rubbish prob.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
thebest1210:
Pls guys, what's the salary of level 8 for NASRDA

lets chat privately @thebest2210

you can chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by camelus: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hannae:

I think it should be one. For the one you want

OK thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
opsy4u:

The problem is just that those of us that has just been giving appointed letter and has started work already, this there probing is really affecting our capturing.....and am just fed up with all this there rubbish prob.
Ohh.. All will be well bro.. Once you have the qualification and requirements... They know how to settle themselves.. Cngrt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opsy4u(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks bro...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oretiti: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please who knows if the recruitment for development bank is going to be strictly merit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oretiti: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Development bank of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yusufdayo1, olamilarks(m), Ucheclaw(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.