Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6192620 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please, I stand to be corrected, is it a guarantee of employment if a Senator who happens to be a member or chairman of committee submitted someone's CV under his or her Agency or Ministry?

I need more views on this.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ibrahim94:
Please, I stand to be corrected, is it a guarantee of employment if a Senator who happens to be a member or chairman of committee submitted someone's CV under his or her Agency or Ministry?

Thanks in anticipation
after submission go for shopping, at least you have 99.9% chance of getting that job

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mtschewwww:

# 1,019,350 is the annual take home for a level 8 NDLEA OFFICER.
This includes all allowances which have been monetized due to monetization policy.
Narcotic officer gl 8 receives more than that, they are using consolidated paramilitary salary structure, their salary is 100+. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Any info concerning UBEC recruitment, not the teaching

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Narcotic officer gl 8 receives more than that, they are using consolidated paramilitary salary structure, their salary is 100+. Thanks
Bro, NDLEA salary is pretty poor. It is below 90k. # 1,019,350 is the annual take home for a level 8 NDLEA OFFICER.
The money includes all allowances which have been monetized due to monetization policy. They are working on reviewing their salary.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Horace: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please does anyone know what is currently happening at PEF, especially with their recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Ibrahim94:

Thanks in anticipation
90% sure 10% for other factors not within the senators control

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2020
If a VIP asked you to send your details via Sms, please what are tge most important details needed

It's urgent please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:
If a VIP asked you to send your details via Sms, please what are tge most important details needed

It's urgent please
Name
Date of birth
State of origin & LGA
Highest academic qualifications and date
Work experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:

It's urgent please
name, address,course,state of origin, L.G.A

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Mtschewwww:

Bro, NDLEA salary is pretty poor. It is below 90k. # 1,019,350 is the annual take home for a level 8 NDLEA OFFICER.
The money includes all allowances which have been monetized due to monetization policy. They are working on reviewing their salary.
Stop arguing... Accept correction from what the guy above me told you. NDLEA GL 8 (CONPASS 08) Officers earn well above 100k even before this new minimum wage. I won't state the exact figure due to the confidentiality of the agency on matters but that's just the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2020
id4sho:
Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2020
eddie7:
Name Date of birth State of origin & LGA Highest academic qualifications and date Work experience

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2020
I really want to thank the guys that take their time to reply people's questions and those that are assisting people in one way or another! As you help lift others, God Almighty will elevate you above your expectations...in Jesus name---- Amen.

For those who prefer to hoard information that could assist others, or those who could actually help uplift others but prefer to be mute or just ignore.......one thing is certain;......Death! It is the necessary end for we all, and then comes God's judgement. If you die with that info or the help you refused to render, of what use will it be to you after death? I leave you with this Bible chapter: Matthew 25: 31 - 46

The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2020
The consolidated salary structures that fg is using to pay fed staff. If you see for example 1.2 million per annum on your appointment letter, is that the exact amount you will receive per annum or will some money be deducted from it? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2020
id4sho:
What about gmail or something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Mtschewwww:

Hmmm, that was NDLEA of then, they have good salary nw,infact, they are earning more than civil defense, immigration and frsc.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Pls which agencies or govt offices can Federal Character Commission (FCC) assist a person to get to job at?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2020
SeedofAbraham:

Stop arguing... Accept correction from what the guy above me told you. NDLEA GL 8 (CONPASS 08) Officers earn well above 100k even before this new minimum wage. I won't state the exact figure due to the confidentiality of the agency on matters but that's just the fact.
God bless you bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Someone told me yesterday that the monthly salary of a fresh graduates working in NDIC is 300K+ and upfront 4M.

Please how true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Please if u applied for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short service and u have any idea of what their aptitude test is like it have past questions
Please PM me
Please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Very possible
jaytomalex:

Does the person work @ NDIC? Otherwise, the figures look inflated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Carliepherp:
Someone told me yesterday that the monthly salary of a fresh graduates working in NDIC is 300K+ and upfront 4M.

Please how true is this?
240k plus
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Hmmm, that was NDLEA of then, they have good salary nw,infact, they are earning more than civil defense, immigration and frsc.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS, THAT NDLEA EARN MORE SALARY THAN CIVIL DEFENSE, IMMIGRATION AND FRSC? Because I heard lately that NDLEA as an agency is facing serious problem in terms of staff welfare and others
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:

What about gmail or something
I don't think so, Just add to be on the safer side
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2020
New federal perm secs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
teekay22:
Please if u applied for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short service and u have any idea of what their aptitude test is like it have past questions
Please PM me
Please
Teekay... The test is very easy. Buy GMAT. That's all you need to prepare for the test.
Start doing physical trainings and reduce the things that can make you medically unfit.
All the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vickalson: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edward1994:
New federal perm secs

Buhari keep appointing at the management level, as for graduates fg keep dragging their feet. hmmm diaris God oo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN HOUSE, FINALLY HAVE SEEN A FEDERAL REP THAT WANT TO WRITE A RECOMMENDATION LETTER FOR ME AND HE IS IN FINANCE COMMITTEE AND ALSO POLICE COMMITTEE PLEASE WHICH AGENCY CAN HE HELP ME ADDRESS IT TO CZ I DON'T WANT FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pls who is best capable to secure job for one between a senator and house of rep member?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NdanaBusu, ACKayleb, Olalekan27, Musty112 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.