Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6188757 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Providence1441:

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS, THAT NDLEA EARN MORE SALARY THAN CIVIL DEFENSE, IMMIGRATION AND FRSC? Because I heard lately that NDLEA as an agency is facing serious problem in terms of staff welfare and others
Bro, I don't know the year or month that the NDLEA began earning more than other paramilitaries in Nigeria. Their officers complained that their salary is the least among other security agencies with very poor welfare. So I wonder where some people got their information. NDLEA salary is poor and they are working towards reviewing it. A graduate earns #84,945.83 monthly in that agency. Afterall Nigerian Customs fresh graduates earn 86k monthly as at 2019 before it was reviewed and increased Aug/Sept last year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by harmony940(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good evening great minds,I seriously need a job in federal ministry of science and technology,transfer of service seems very hard so I will be needing a slot I can buy for a reasonable amount....please scammers should skip...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
SeedofAbraham:

Stop arguing... Accept correction from what the guy above me told you. NDLEA GL 8 (CONPASS 08) Officers earn well above 100k even before this new minimum wage. I won't state the exact figure due to the confidentiality of the agency on matters but that's just the fact.

Since you said it is a fact, i will appreciate if you can get any letter of appointment of NDLEA graduate (Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II) stating the annual salary and post it in this forum to be seen. Sure, I can NEVER ARGUE with you in a faceless forum.
You might be right though if you can just post it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
kkkp:
NPA group https:///Jh2Rqaj4jpJLy36adeLjCR

Is the above link a WhatsApp group for people looking for job @NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zoulyadaini:

Is the above link a WhatsApp group for people looking for job @NPA?
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raudha(f): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
150k +
Thank you, really appreciate your response.
Do you have any idea on bonuses/allowances/upfront?
Thank you once again.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
kkkp:
NPA group https:///Jh2Rqaj4jpJLy36adeLjCR
Link not going
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dblock89:
Goodevening my people, please I want to know the salary structure for non teaching staff in a federal polytechnic.
Not more than 90k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Link not going
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Delightful8:
Please o, who has any information about UCH (University College Hospital, Ibadan)? I have tried to get information to no avail. I don't know the type of secret cult appointment those guys are doing grin..... Please, if anyone has any information kindly let me know. Thank you
Please, anyone who has info on UCH should kindly say it. I have been trying to get information to no avail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SeedofAbraham: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Mtschewwww:

Bro, I don't know the year or month that the NDLEA began earning more than other paramilitaries in Nigeria. Their officers complained that their salary is the least among other security agencies with very poor welfare. So I wonder where some people got their information. NDLEA salary is poor and they are working towards reviewing it. A graduate earns #84,945.83 monthly in that agency. Afterall Nigerian Customs fresh graduates earn 86k monthly as at 2019 before it was reviewed and increased Aug/Sept last year.
So you expect their Officers to tell you that they're earning above 100k? I can't just stop laughing... Even GL 8 Officers that were employed in 2011 through the 2010 Recruitment advertisement never earned below 100k. The reason for the complaint about their poor welfare is due to the rigorous nature of their work in which is hazardous in nature as they believe that they should be earning more.

However... It you refuse to accept correction, I won't reply you henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Mtschewwww:

Very correct �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2020
That Agency wey dey behave like secret cult grin. You can't get any information about them, other paramilitaries have information you can get online, even if you meet there officer they will not tell you anything reasonable.
SeedofAbraham:

So you expect their Officers to tell you that they're earning above 100k? I can't just stop laughing... Even GL 8 Officers that were employed in 2011 through the 2010 Recruitment advertisement never earned below 100k. The reason for the complaint about their poor welfare is due to the rigorous nature of their work in which is hazardous in nature as they believe that they should be earning more.

However... It you refuse to accept correction, I won't reply you henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin angry grin
Kaeboy:
That Agency wey dey behave like secret cult grin. You can't get any information about them, other paramilitaries have information you can get online, even if you meet there officer they will not tell you anything reasonable.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Not more than 90k
Okay thanks sis and God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2020
turawaa:
Michael Imodu Institute of Labour want do replacements.

UITH giving out letters
I need help on this sir.
Can I PM you sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning house.

Please; I need help on any job recommendation/slot (private/public sector) in Ilorin, Kwara State.

I Hold a B.ENG in Mechanical Engineering and versatile in fabrication process using Arc Welding method.
I can be reached on bolajif11@gmail.com.

More blessings.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2020
They are just too secretive
No information about at all
Even the recruitment is on hold

Agency wey dey behave like secret cult grin. You can't get any information about them, other paramilitaries have information you can get online, even if you meet there officer they will not tell you anything reasonable. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Hi guys, can someone give you a federal job by telling you to send only your name? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, can someone give you a federal job by telling you to send only your name? lipsrsealed

Very possible depending on the person's level of connection. As a matter of fact, I know someone whose first name only was on his appointment letter and later corrected it in Abuja during documentation but na Baba Obasanjo give am the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrinus: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Please who has idea how long it takes to complete replacement in NNPCand DPR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Iyajelili:

Very possible depending on the person's level of connection. As a matter of fact, I know someone whose first name only was on his appointment letter and later corrected it in Abuja during documentation but na Baba Obasanjo give am the job.

Hmmmn..see connect, chai
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrinus: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Someone should help please. How long does replacement take in either DPR or NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abeg guys any updates on NDLEA Recruitment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Replacement period can varies, it all depends on the organizations head of human resources, the likes of FIRS can take about a month or two. So in whole replacement in any organization shouldn't exceed a month or two.
Patrinus:
Someone should help please. How long does replacement take in either DPR or NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrinus: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Replacement period can varies, it all depends on the organizations head of human resources, the likes of FIRS can take about a month or two. So in whole replacement in any organization shouldn't exceed a month or two.

Thanks. Does it go through FCC? Or it's just localized within the organisation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
FCC and the new Chairperson cry cry cry.

God no go shame us oo.

Make I go buy Toyota Corolla Do UBER as everywhere dry ( if you are in the business ,pls hint me oo)

I share the previous informations from reliable source but I can't help as me too ,searching for Job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Patrinus: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
turawaa:
FCC and the ne
w Chairperson cry cry cry.

God no go shame us oo.

Make I go buy Toyota Corolla Do UBER as everywhere dry ( if you are in the business ,pls hint me oo)

I share the previous informations from reliable source but I can't help as me too ,searching for Job.

Thanks bro. Amen to your prayers, God nor go shame us. Just keep the spirit alive it will turn out well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
If I may ask, why don't u want firs?
Gbangasawyer:
PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN HOUSE, FINALLY HAVE SEEN A FEDERAL REP THAT WANT TO WRITE A RECOMMENDATION LETTER FOR ME AND HE IS IN FINANCE COMMITTEE AND ALSO POLICE COMMITTEE PLEASE WHICH AGENCY CAN HE HELP ME ADDRESS IT TO CZ I DON'T WANT FIRS

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by graciamore(f): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good afternoon family..please help me with adward onoja number and senator jibril isah number and email..danqujigy I sent you pm, please if u have it I will appreciate...thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.