Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6189679 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
As the name implies, it's an internal affair. Thou FCC can be allocated some slots to shut them up!
Patrinus:

Thanks. Does it go through FCC? Or it's just localized within the organisation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
A VIP I've been texting for a very long time, texted me and asked me if I'm from certain states which my state is inclusive...
After i answered, i haven't got any reply though the message have not been read by him.... Should i call him... Please help me to post, Nairaland banned me unjustly

Send him a text then follow up by calling before it is too late pls.
Let read other advice's from the room
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Replacement period can varies, it all depends on the organizations head of human resources, the likes of FIRS can take about a month or two. So in whole replacement in any organization shouldn't exceed a month or two.
Ibrahimxxy please any update on FIRS replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Only update I have is 300APL to be released soon. No specific date!
Blksaliyu:

Ibrahimxxy please any update on FIRS replacement?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Heard 300+

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yeah. That range 300+.i am among those anticipating.
Godisble:
Heard 300+

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
teekay22:
Please if u applied for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short service and u have any idea of what their aptitude test is like it have past questions
Please PM me
Please
That test is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Yeah. That range 300+.i am among those anticipating.
well done sir,I greet you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hi guys, is nddc conducting interviews?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Alright. Thanks
In case you hear anything please keep me posted

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sir Alhassan I greet u too sir!
Alhassan212:
well done sir,I greet you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chukskelvin123: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is there any hope that APL can still be given from now till December for FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
BIBLESPEAKS:
Any information about FIRS appointment letter?

when will the next batch be issued?

Please I will appreciate if someone with credible information responds asap. Thank you.

So nobody wants to inform us? I'm still waiting for a reliable information regarding this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chukskelvin123:
Is there any hope that APL can still be given from now till December for FCSC
only presidency can decide
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good evening everyone! How much does entry level (GL8) Accountant earn at Federal Medical Centre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Some of us are waiting to hear good news from FIRS, all hope not lost hence no APL has been distributed apart from the previous sets.
BIBLESPEAKS:

So nobody wants to inform us? I'm still waiting for a reliable information regarding this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Precinct90: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Pls from where? Which organization pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
teekay22,
What category did u apply under?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omenyi1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alot of pple waiting for APLs. My agent keep dwindling me. well this thread has been helpful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
What is the salary amount for level 08 or graduate level at Nat'l Education Research Council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Omenyi1:
Alot of pple waiting for APLs. My agent keep dwindling me. well this thread has been helpful
same here bro, which agency is yours?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Bro 300 APL is it for FIRS or altogether
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Biokana:
Good evening everyone! How much does entry level (GL8) Accountant earn at Federal Medical Centre?
anyone with an idea please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020

Good evening, thanks for everything brother. This is a reply I got from Prof xxxxxxxxxxx: "May Allah make it easy for you and grant you befitting employment soon. If I have a vacancy who know where one is available, I will be happier to facilitate it for you. Remain steadfast in prayers Allah's ways and means have no limit". What type of message will I send to next time? Thanks for your usual cooperation

Please help him out guys

Text and thank him for finding time to reply you and beg him to pls put you in mind whenever there's any opportunity even outside his agency, then always send him weekly Friday messages and do attach your name at the end of the message

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
danqujigy:

Good evening, thanks for everything brother. This is a reply I got from Prof xxxxxxxxxxx: "May Allah make it easy for you and grant you befitting employment soon. If I have a vacancy who know where one is available, I will be happier to facilitate it for you. Remain steadfast in prayers Allah's ways and means have no limit". What type of message will I send to next time? Thanks for your usual cooperation

Please help him out guys

Text and thank him for finding time to reply you and beg him to pls put you in mind whenever there's any opportunity even outside his agency, then always send him weekly Friday messages and do attach your name at the end of the message
Friday messages are perfect reminders when you need something from someone.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please any information on UBEC recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
keeper1:
Good morning house.

Please; I need help on any job recommendation/slot (private/public sector) in Ilorin, Kwara State.

I Hold a B.ENG in Mechanical Engineering and versatile in fabrication process using Arc Welding method.
I can be reached on bolajif11@gmail.com.

More blessings.
You limit yourself to Ilorin...So if there are opportunities in other states to work, you wouldn't be ready to leave your comfort zone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princewalexy99: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please, let me comment for the first time: Pls, who has any info concerning NSCDC recruitment? No body seems to understand what is going on right now!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 4:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Princewalexy99:
Please, let me comment for the first time: Pls, who has any info concerning NSCDC recruitment? No body seems to understand what is going on right now!

Only heard the list is ready... awaiting the government to give them the go ahead so it can be released.

However, release date is uncertain. It could be later this month or next. No one knows but let's just keep our fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Mtschewwww:

You limit yourself to Ilorin...So if there are opportunities in other states to work, you wouldn't be ready to leave your comfort zone.

Not at all sir.

I'll gladly accept any invitation in or outside Ilorin sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Pls, does appointment has anything to do with budget? I messaged a VIP in a particular agency and he told me that he would consider it after 2021 budget.
Pls what can I do next. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2020
kkkp:
Friday messages are perfect reminders when you need something from someone.
bro pls reply my msg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2231) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Etsado(m), Hardey10(m), HooxJnr(m), abobim, MBEE94(m), RealAbba, Alfredd16 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.