Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6214456 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Maybe i should explain things to you like a 5 year old.
1.The news report said a bill has been sent to the National assembly which seeks to merge nnpc and ppra and make them more profit oriented with the government owing a % just like NLNG.
2. When a bill is sent to NASS, it is just a bill/document which would go through 1st, 2nd and 3rd reading including public hearing
3. Until it is passed and signed by the president it is just a document. The same bill was passed earlier but was rejected by PMB and he gave his reasons. NNPC isn't "company limited " until the bill is signed by mr president

As a graduate can you explain what you understand by the word " Company Limited "[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have been away for a week now duo to sickness that nearly cost my life but after going through all this page and my mentions I now understand why friends and relatives find it difficult to help.People are now calling me Nwanyiogwashi scammer,where on earth did I scam people sad well I don't have anything to say,God knows everyone's heart and for those that came for my rescue I say thank you so much.

Cc mr11, cbnwords, paramilitary if you guys dey ABJ please mail me let's hangout this evening.

Danqujigy my lokoja boyfriend check your mail
I wish you speedy recovery and may Almighty God heal you permanently. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2020
awele186:
Maybe i should explain things to you like a 5 year old.
1.The news report said a bill has been sent to the National assembly which seeks to merge nnpc and ppra and make them more profit oriented with the government owing a % just like NLNG.
2. When a bill is sent to NASS, it is just a bill/document which would go through 1st, 2nd and 3rd reading including public hearing
3. Until it is passed and signed by the president it is just a document. The same bill was passed earlier but was rejected by PMB and he gave his reasons. NNPC isn't "company limited " until the bill is signed by mr president

As a graduate can you explain what you understand by the word " Company Limited "

My brother, I asked you A and you are saying B. Have promised that I will never use an abusive words on you. I understand you but even thou if you are passing through something or challenges no need to showcase it in public domain there should be a way to curtailed your emotion. Aguement in public domain should be constructive and fair but to now start using an abusive words is unethical. Love you bro

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Guy, sometimes mellow and learn. I am telling you that the bill has to be passed by the National Assembly and signed by Mr president before any merging to company limited can be done. The PIB is a very holistic and technical bill. I can send it to you let you read and enlighten yourself. I have tried to be constructive and enlighten you as best i can to a layman. I would just let you be in your ignorance. Take care

My brother, I asked you A and you are saying B. Have promised that I will never use an abusive words on you. I understand you but even thou if you are passing through something or challenges no need to showcase it in public domain there should be a way to curtailed your emotion. Aguement in public domain should be constructive and fair but to now start using an abusive words is unethical. Love you bro[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2020
What's wrong with y'all na, haba...Don't create a toxic environment here abeg... Let it go
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hamza11(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Good Morning House, please does anyone have information on NEDC salary structure for entry level and benefits they have. Thank you very much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hamza11(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2020
North east development Commision

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Elogy:
I wonder wer u people get all this ur news from. I was in FCSC, on Friday in Director of recruitment's office wer every APL passes through and they told me nothing is happening infact perhaps that they are weeding people off with fake appointment letters. Please those parading this news should find time and go thier. Serious verification is ongoing and a lot of people with fake are been caught. Just beware of ur connect oh

You are absolutely correct that the commission is weeding out those that use fake appointment letter and it has been on since early this month

As regards appointment letter, there are four(4) ways to get letter either by;
1. Open recruitment
2. Replacement
3. Backdoor
4. Underground
The director or staff can only tell you about the first which is appointment letter given during open recruitment but when it comes to the last three you can only get through your connect because the process is not open.

I once argue here this month that no appointment letter was issued and i later confirm that some got and they were few and not in every ministry. As at last week based on what I heard their priority is appointment letter verification maybe after the conclusion they will continue with the letter.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Towma:

Good morning

Please how long does verification of appointment letter take, we sent an appointment letter to ministry of health but they collected it since second week August and said they will send it to commission for verification to know if it's a genuine letter or fake.

Please how long does this verification process take? Thank you.

That one is what I don't know ooooo. You know that we have many ministry and it depends on how many people doing the verification. A lot of fake letters have been discovered based on what I heard.

Please how long does this verification process take? Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
hello tammy ...pls could u check ur mail...i sent u a mail....2days ago....

TammyAnybody:

Can't say for naw....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2020
please always use good words in correcting things you disagreed with, you don"t have to attack verbally. There are ways you can correct/disagrees without abusing. This is wrong. Please be matured Oga

awele186:
It has not been implemented. Stop talking dumb everytime. The bill would be presented to the national assembly tomorrow. Dpr has not been privatised yet? Who implemented what? You have no idea how the petroleum industry works and you come steady to display your ignorance. CEO title means a Nigerian technical regulator has been privatised? Do you know how dumb you sound? The bill was rejected by President Buhari because the petroleum comission comprised of dpr and ppra was demanding 10% of all oil revenue. A totally new bill erasing that clause and other amendment is being submitted

It has already been implemented what they intend doing now is to make it formal. When I said it has been privatized then a lot of people talk me down and not only NNPC and PPPRA including DPR. As the name implies now " Company limited " indicate that is now being own by individual entity. When you check the title of the head of DPR now CEO (Chief Executive Officer) has been added to his tittle which indicate that DPR is now a registered company. What you are seeing now has already been implemented.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Towma(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2020
kombats:
Am in Abuja presently an I will like to submit my CV in any agency on Monday. Please any like-mind that is ready should indicate. I don't mind submitting for other people that are not close by that's if you know any agency accepting CV.
Please Hit me up let go together on Monday

Good day bro. How far with the CV submission? Any progress?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dallash5: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
danqujigy:
please always use good words in correcting things you disagreed with, you don"t have to attack verbally. There are ways you can correct/disagrees without abusing. This is wrong. Please be matured Oga

Good day Mr danqujigy, can you please send me the phone numbers of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, and the Abia state fcc representative, Henry Ogbulogo. I've sent you mails but you didn't respond. My email is dallashsparkle@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why not make research on things if you don't understand instead of making assumptions and conclusions. Google has really made things easier these days you know. My two cents. No vex for my comment o..
ademmy102:

It has already been implemented what they intend doing now is to make it formal. When I said it has been privatized then a lot of people talk me down and not only NNPC and PPPRA including DPR. As the name implies now " Company limited " indicate that is now being own by individual entity. When you check the title of the head of DPR now CEO (Chief Executive Officer) has been added to his tittle which indicate that DPR is now a registered company. What you are seeing now has already been implemented.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please NDIC pay and upfront anyone?
Someone asked earlier buh no response was given.
Any idea anyone?
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
nasiest:
Why not make research on things if you don't understand instead of making assumptions and conclusions. Google has really made things easier these days you know. My two cents. No vex for my comment o..

Thanks for the manner of approach... What I mean by "implemented" is that is already being operated as individual entity internally and their staff already aware of it. What I mean by "formal" is that the government want to make it into law which yet to be approved by lawmakers.

In quote " It has not been implemented in law sense but already being practice in the system" all what you see about this privatization on screen is game play both the presidency and national assembly are padi padi. These same people that will bid for it. Case study - NDDC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ussy210:
Please NDIC pay and upfront anyone?
Someone asked earlier buh no response was given.
Any idea anyone?
Thanks.

Is anything going on there?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
If after receiving an appointment letter and then told to proceed for documentation, does that implies that the the employment is genuine? Note it's an employment paid for in an agency. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:
If after receiving an appointment letter and then told to proceed for documentation, does that implies that the the employment is genuine? Note it's an employment paid for in a agency. Thanks
Not really, state the MDA as toknow the right answer.
CHEERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:
If after receiving an appointment letter and then told to proceed for documentation, does that implies that the the employment is genuine? Note it's an employment paid for in an agency. Thanks

What sure pass is IPPIS capturing. The reason i said so is because from given out of appointment letter to documentation is within the agency but once you are able to captured on IPPIS shows that the agency is aware of your employment and that is why your name has been forwarded by the agency to IPPIS to captured.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Thanks
Glad to have you back. Please,continue to help most of us here with info/tips on landing FG job

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
ademmy102:

Thanks for the manner of approach... What I mean by "implemented" is that is already being operated as individual entity internally and their staff already aware of it. What I mean by "formal" is that the government want to make it into law which yet to be approved by lawmakers.

In quote " It has not been implemented in law sense but already being practice in the system" all what you see about this privatization on screen is game play both the presidency and national assembly are padi padi. These same people that will bid for it. Case study - NDDC
Bro I’m not fighting you. You shouldn’t have used the word “implement” if it’s just a bill in the National Assembly. Implementation can only take place on a lawful basis.
I think @awele has a full understanding of the Petroleum Industry Bill. NNPC has not been privatized yet and it’s not “company limited”. It’s still a government corporation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
hoppcee:

Bro I’m not fighting you. You shouldn’t have used the word “implement” if it’s just a bill in the National Assembly. Implementation can only take place on a lawful basis.
I think @awele has a full understanding of the Petroleum Industry Bill. NNPC has not been privatized yet and it’s not “company limited”. It’s still a government corporation.

The bill as you rightly said is just a proposal made to the National Assembly which has to go through the rudiments & scrutuny as in other bills ...follow up before been passes into an act once the president assents to it

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
[code][/code]
[/quote][url][/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/sub][sub][quote author=ademmy102 post=94395974]

You are absolutely correct that the commission is weeding out those that use fake appointment letter and it has been on since early this month

As regards appointment letter, there are four(4) ways to get letter either by;
1. Open recruitment
2. Replacement
3. Backdoor
4. Underground
The director or staff can only tell you about the first which is appointment letter given during open recruitment but when it comes to the last three you can only get through your connect because the process is not open.

I once argue here this month that no appointment letter was issued and i later confirm that some got and they were few and not in every ministry. As at last week based on what I heard their priority is appointment letter verification maybe after the conclusion they will continue with the letter.
Please! can u pm me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
eddie7:

The bill as you rightly said is just a proposal made to the National Assembly which has to go through the rudiments & scrutuny as in other bills ...follow up before been passes into an act once the president assents to it

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has transmitted the much awaited Petroleum Industry Bill 2020 to the National Assembly and has proposed the creation of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited.

The bill, which was sighted by our correspondent on Sunday, also proposes the scrapping of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
eddie7:

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Audik: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Can I get a link to firs watsup group.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hamza11:
Good Morning House, please does anyone have information on NEDC salary structure for entry level and benefits they have. Thank you very much
Its very GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kbrule1, Alfredd16, seedic, Gboy4444, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), aliuzalkay(m), roteamee, Slimkkkk, Moniter0 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.