Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6213079 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jlagos: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Audik:
Can I get a link to firs watsup group.

I’d like to join too...is there any update regarding FIRS APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
RxSameer:
if you need someone to submit your CV/Application in any office here in Abuja kindly call or Whatsapp 0-8-0-7-5-5-6-2-0-9-7.

How much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
awele186:
Guy, sometimes mellow and learn. I am telling you that the bill has to be passed by the National Assembly and signed by Mr president before any merging to company limited can be done. The PIB is a very holistic and technical bill. I can send it to you let you read and enlighten yourself. I have tried to be constructive and enlighten you as best i can to a layman. I would just let you be in your ignorance. Take care

My brother, I asked you A and you are saying B. Have promised that I will never use an abusive words on you. I understand you but even thou if you are passing through something or challenges no need to showcase it in public domain there should be a way to curtailed your emotion. Aguement in public domain should be constructive and fair but to now start using an abusive words is unethical. Love you bro

Guy, what you are saying is the correct thing.

how do i get a copy of the PIBill?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Audik:
Can I get a link to firs watsup group.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Audik: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
Drop your number, u'll be added, do you have any new update?
No latest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Audik:
No latest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please can anyone help me with the phone number of Borno State Commissioner in FCC. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
hadiza08:
Please can anyone help me with the phone number of Borno State Commissioner in FCC. Thanks in advance.

Please guys,can someone help me with the bayelsa state commissioner phone number pls
My email Amazinggirl9399@gmail.com
THANK YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by blackbae: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
hotplate:

Thank you so much sir, i finally sent a text to my FCC commissioner this morning and he replied my text requesting i bring my cv to his office. currently am in benin please who can help me do that please
Please i sent a PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Common, someone should help out with NDIC salary structure as well as their upfront.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Thanks for your wishes.

Welcome back Ada Nne, nice to have you here again, I trust you're doing perfectly okay now. I know you should have too many unread messages now grin oya clear your desk wella o. Lols.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdonik(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
My people! Can anyone help me with the FCC Commissioner for Osun State?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
so far just today four VIPS asked me to send them my CV, I pray they really mean business

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shankara7: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
These people that usually ask for the salary structure of Govt agencies, what do you usually do with it?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Timberwolves:
so far just today four members of the house asked me to send them my CV, I pray they really mean business
Only you?Should I include my brother's own? cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
shankara7:
These people that usually ask for the salary structure of Govt agencies, what do you usually do with it?

They probably have paid and awaiting appointment letter. It's just alright to know the pay in anticipation

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
uyogabie:

Only you?Should I include my brother's own? cool

yeah you can, I still got one more that I'm lobbying, I can attach him on the last one... cos for these ones the ship has sailed, can't come n start giving them more grammar, only reminders

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franashi(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Timberwolves:
so
far just today four members of the house asked me to send them my CV, I pray they really mean business
please bros if you can still lobby another that you don't need.please keep me in mind.thank you and may God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Timberwolves:

yeah you can, I still got one more that I'm lobbying, I can attach him on the last one... cos for these ones the ship has sailed, can't come n start giving them more grammar, only reminders
Seriously?Okpe o!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
It actually helps while making important decisions.
I hope this answers you.
shankara7:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Guys any news on infrastructure concession regulatory commission ICRC? tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 3:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Pls I need the phone number of bayelsa state commissioner in FCC pls....abeg..my email Amazinggirl9399@gmail.com. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have been away for a week now duo to sickness that nearly cost my life but after going through all this page and my mentions I now understand why friends and relatives find it difficult to help.People are now calling me Nwanyiogwashi scammer,where on earth did I scam people sad well I don't have anything to say,God knows everyone's heart and for those that came for my rescue I say thank you so much.

Cc mr11, cbnwords, paramilitary if you guys dey ABJ please mail me let's hangout this evening.

Danqujigy my lokoja boyfriend check your mail
So sorry about your ill health and thank God you are back on your feet again. Please don't stop being good no matter how people treat you. take care!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abimbola74(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Kingdonik:
My people! Can anyone help me with the FCC Commissioner for Osun State?
Please bruh, kindly show some love to a bro if you are opportuned to get the contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2020
ademmy102:

What sure pass is IPPIS capturing. The reason i said so is because from given out of appointment letter to documentation is within the agency but once you are able to captured on IPPIS shows that the agency is aware of your employment and that is why your name has been forwarded by the agency to IPPIS to captured.

I tot only ministry employment requires capturing on IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

I tot only ministry employment requires capturing on IPPIS

No.. Most of government agencies on IPPIS now including parastatals.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdonik(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2020
abimbola74:

Please bruh, kindly show some love to a bro if you are opportuned to get the contact

We gada dey jare!!!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2020
ademmy102:

What sure pass is IPPIS capturing. The reason i said so is because from given out of appointment letter to documentation is within the agency but once you are able to captured on IPPIS shows that the agency is aware of your employment and that is why your name has been forwarded by the agency to IPPIS to captured.
Not really though. Most A-list agencies are not on Ippis. NPA, FIRS, NDIC , NIMASA etc are not IPPIS. If u collect your APL and you have done documentation. "You are home and dry"

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
kkkp:
Not really though. Most A-list agencies are not on Ippis. NPA, FIRS, NDIC , NIMASA etc are not IPPIS. If u collect your APL and you have done documentation. "You are home and dry"
Why are they not on ippis?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Why are they not on ippis?
They are revenue generating agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi, does anyone know tertiary institutions or education agency that are collecting CVs at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
kkkp:

Kindly read my comment up I said most of the government agencies I didn't say all and no agency name was mentioned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, TariqK, kot1917(m), oluxmondd2, teekay22 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.