Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6100952 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2020
CBNwords:

Baba, I didn't mention any other state but DELTA STATE! so lets have a guided discussion please. A level 8 step iii teacher with the delta state govt earns 68,162.95 as gross pay and net pay is 58k

But with TRCN inclusion the teacher earns 65k as net pay!

Moreso, delta state cities are not hilariously over rated in terms of cost of living as compared to many other place = Good living

With your figure self is not up to federal level with someone in the same level. Level 8 Step 3 in federal ministry earn N71,082
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
danqujigy:
How am I selective please? What's your proof? You requested for numbers and I sent them to you and how is that selective? Attached is your request and I sent them the same day you requested them infact 20 minutes after you requested them. Please mind your fingers and be matured.

Pls can u send me d numbers of the Delta State representatives on FCC and FCSC my email francisgodstime5@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Uniquisite:

I am here wondering why you posted the contact number of Minister Chris Ngige for the world to see. Do stuff work that way?
Why are you talking like this. If he doesn’t post the number, you’ll complain. If he does, you’ll still complain.
This guy has helped lots of people on this platform and you now want to discourage him.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2020
CBNwords:

Baba, I didn't mention any other state but DELTA STATE! so lets have a guided discussion please. A level 8 step iii teacher with the delta state govt earns 68,162.95 as gross pay and net pay is 58k

But with TRCN inclusion the teacher earns 65k as net pay!

Moreso, delta state cities are not hilariously over rated in terms of cost of living as compared to many other place = Good living
Bro which part of Delta re u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KingRabota: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Thanks alot for your prompt response.
Really Appreciated and valued
One Love !

ademmy102:

Level 12 Step 2 is N106,191 per month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uniquisite: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ufelirahmat: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2020
danqujigy:
How am I selective please? What's your proof? You requested for numbers and I sent them to you and how is that selective? Attached is your request and I sent them the same day you requested them infact 20 minutes after you requested them. Please mind your fingers and be matured. Good morning sir,I sent you a message requesting the number of House of Representatives member I haven't gotten a response from you

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2020
ademmy102:

With your figure self is not up to federal level with someone in the same level. Level 8 Step 3 in federal ministry earn N71,082

71k, living in Abuja.
65k living in Delta, maybe Agbor

71k-65k = 6k difference

Who will live more comfortable That's my saying.

I wouldn't take a job of 100k in Abuja if I have one of 80 in delta, that's my say. I don't know if you understand me though, it does not really need to be argued sha

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2020
No one is crucifying him. I only said his approach of saying he's selective is not right. We all know he's not selective. Toh shebi if you guys discourage him, he will stop helping people with contact. How can you say he's selective when he has responded to you before. Just because he didn't reply the second one he's selective. Guilt tripping a selfless someone like that is bad. It's wrong to say he's selective. You can justify your actions with anything you like but it won't change the fact that it's pure guilt trip and that approach is wrong.
CBNwords:

Lols. You don't need to crucify the young man, i so understand it from his perspective, and the uncommon thing, was the way he presented it, very polite and in an obvious way, not having a quarrel with Danquijigy.

Baba, if your emotions toil with you ehn? Him, especially when you banked on people but were disappointed, You would wish too many abstract things, and you will have too many "whys" ; , "why are my parents not opportuned" "Why am I from this state" why this and why that? I've been there before, it leads to depression, it makes you feel that everything happening isnt in order, that the world will collapse soon. I am just recovering from it, I have to kill those thoughts and see how things go. Las las, the money must still come anyways.

So boss, biko lets always diversify our thoughts and mos times, put ourselves in their shoes to know how it hurts.

@Ocvoice, just be persistent in prayers and if you have any connect, push like they always say, if non, then wait and just watch how it unfolds, play your own part neatly, certainly, in the near future, whether helper dey here or e no dey, whether them reply your message here or them no reply, one Must look back to these old days and say "indeed, I still made it" we go all testify to our pikins, even our pikins pikin.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
francisgodstime:
Pls can u send me d numbers of the Delta State representatives on FCC and FCSC my email francisgodstime5@gmail.com

I have delta FCC bro, though the guy no help when i called, he said blatantly he doesn't give jobs, that I should just drop my CV at fcc office in Asaba. Thats it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2020
CBNwords:

71k, living in Abuja.
65k living in Delta, maybe Agbor

71k-65k = 6k difference

Who will live more comfortable That's my saying.

I wouldn't take a job of 100k in Abuja if I have one of 80 in delta, that's my say. I don't know if you understand me though, it does not really need to be argued sha

You are on point brother... But sometimes it depends on your capability to take risks, that job in abuja might open doors to a greater one (connection) as most VIPS are resident there

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Abeg do anyone have an idea on how NDIC pays a fresh graduate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Kaeboy:
No one is crucifying him. I only said his approach of saying he's selective is not right. We all know he's not selective. Toh shebi if you guys discourage him, he will stop helping people with contact. How can you say he's selective when he has responded to you before. Just because he didn't reply the second one he's selective. Guilt tripping a selfless someone like that is bad. It's wrong to say he's selective. You can justify your actions with anything you like but it won't change the fact that it's pure guilt trip and that approach is wrong.

Kudos, brother!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2020
francisgodstime:
Bro which part of Delta re u

I'm in delta north o brother. I be Igbodo guy na, you don forget me?? grin Here is the delta FCC number 0.8.0.3.3.9.5.9.8.5.1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Abeg do anyone have an idea on how NDIC pays a fresh graduate
Any info on when they will issue APl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Ribosomes:
Any info on when they will issue APl?

I honestly don't have an idea, just doing some comparisons
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:

oh ok. But any info when?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Please, what is the latest update on this subeb recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
eddie7:
Congrats. I believe arrears will follow. What organisation are u?
Hi bro... I've messaged you. Kindly check inbox let's hook up.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrlouis:

Kindly download it on Google play store. Best of luck!!!
please what is the name of our bayelsa state commissioner in FCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:

tanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazinggirl95: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2020
danqujigy:
Good morning to you all. Please when requesting for any VIP number send me a PM and not here and do send their complete names, else i will send the number here and you know the implication. People will utilize the number for themselves too and it is ethically not proper. When you send a request please be patience because it takes me time to search over 3 billion phone numbers over the world to get you the VIP numbers if at all i have the number captured already. And please let it be maximum of 2 VIP numbers. How will someone send request for over 8 VIP number?! I have other things to attend to too. Please bear with me, it is not that I took myself as anything. Thanks for your understanding
please I need FCC commissioner of bayelsa state,Tonye Okio phone number pls my email Amazinggirl9399@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adekunlegold9ja: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Good afternoon Please who knows the salary of those working in TRCN entry level

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whatsgood: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pls check your pm

danqujigy:
Please don't pay for job if you've not done documentation. 99.9% of them are fraud even if they'll refund your money to you they must have invested it somewhere then after making profit with it later refund it to you installmentally. Commitment fee are mostly fraud!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by brayan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
ademmy102:

Please I would like to know what someone at level 9 earns in the ministry of environment...
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
CBNwords:

I'm in delta north o brother. I be Igbodo guy na, you don forget me?? grin Here is the delta FCC number 0.8.0.3.3.9.5.9.8.5.1
Sori na now I just remember. Thanks for d number. Any show from Nwokolo?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
CBNwords:

I have delta FCC bro, though the guy no help when i called, he said blatantly he doesn't give jobs, that I should just drop my CV at fcc office in Asaba. Thats it.
ok hw can one drop his CV at d FCC office at Asaba
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
brayan:

Please I would like to know what someone at level 9 earns in the ministry of environment...
Thanks

Level 9 Step 2 is N80,050
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
francisgodstime:
Sori na now I just remember. Thanks for d number. Any show from Nwokolo?

No show yet o my brother. Man is just watching
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gokelag: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
francisgodstime:
ok hw can one drop his CV at d FCC office at Asaba

I have not gone jor, his tone on phone was discouraging... I will maybe oneday sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
My bro, I have been watching for a year now, but I know for sure that whoever God positions to help you, will fulfill that mandate.
CBNwords:

No show yet o my brother. Man is just watching

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: exgray(m), jaybest90(m), Sl2348, Xtruzz(f), Shamsualmustaph(m), spido(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.