Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212835 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julibet: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Misterdhee1:

How far bro, I dmed you
Replied.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
OcVoice:

All these numbers we ask for sef! Who has ever gotten apl on this thread merely by getting a politician or govt official's number on this thread? I need truthful replies pls!

I don't know it all, but from my lil experience, majority of these politicians/govt officials are heartless and they don't give a damn about people seeking help from them! No matter how touchy or heart breaking the message may be, their hearts are that of a stone and they are stroppy like. They don't only just ignore, they block numbers spontaneously. They act like gods and be like: "go and die" and stop disturbing me!

My advice: stop disturbing yourselves about their numbers. Try hard to get money and go buy yourself a slot instead. Be careful not to be scammed.

Be Calming Down.

There are still some goods ones out there... Just what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.

Don't lose hope Brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
turawaa:

Be Calming Down.

There are still some goods ones out there... Just what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.

Don't lose hope Brother.

Your reply didn't do justice to my comment.

Did you get apl from a politician/govt official's number?
Tell me one good politician in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
NEWSJob Racketeers: Federal Character Commission issues alert against fraudstersPublished on October 13, 2020By Emmanuel Uzodinma

The Federal Character Commission, FCC, has cautioned Nigerians against falling victims of job racketeers.

In an alert issued on Tuesday by the Executive Chairman of the FCC, Dr. Farida Muheeba Dankaka OON, she equally vowed to deal decisively with any staff found defrauding job seekers under whatever guise.

The commission said it was worried with reports that some unscrupulous elements were collecting money from innocent members of the society in the name of offering them jobs.

She said in the statement made available to journalists that “as a commission, we will not fold our hands and watch a few bad eggs toying with the sensibilities of the innocent unemployed members of the society.

“We reiterate that there is no job for sale by the commission and as such, she cautioned the youths to avoid falling prey to scammers.

“The Commission also wishes to warn that any of its staff and individuals caught engaging in such activity of job racketeering would face the full weight of the law.

“To this end, the members of the public are advised to report any person or persons in the commission who engages in such acts.”

The Executive Chairman observed that she and the newly constituted commissioners “came in to be faced with great decay at the commission,” stating that she will “leave no stone unturned in ensuring sanity and total reform of the Commission to prevent its name from being maligned.”

She added that “the Federal Character Commission under my leadership is committed to giving all Nigerians a sense of belonging and would, therefore, not condone any form of sharp practices.”

It said those with enquiries should call 08104002220, 08033491712,
08036058318, 07037057652.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/13/job-racketeers-federal-character-commission-issues-alert-against-fraudsters/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
The last batch who got inducted early August were been posted to Designated offices and they assumed Duty last week Monday.

This could be true. I was in one of their PH offices to submit VAT return today and I saw new faces. One of them even attended to me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
OcVoice:

Your reply didn't do justice to my comment.

Did you get apl from a politician/govt official's number?
Tell me one good politician or govt official in Nigeria

Personally I never Believe I can get One from them, so I never tried except a friend which is senator's son...but it's not working out.

Don't get me wrong...I can meet a driver to a senator, gateman, private olosho, etc but not me directly.

There are some things you are expected to be doing when dealing with politicians generally when I can't do.

I never requested for any numbers because i can't do what comes with it.
E.g SMS Mondays and Fridays...I will hardly remember.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Precinct90:
pls which agency did they receive the APLs from? And which agency are they expecting from?

Lol Ghost mood no answer! Na abuse dey get quick response for this thread

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

Lol Ghost mood no answer! Na abuse dey get quick response for this thread
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
From 4 am, this thread was so emotional
I even wan type my cry lol,

From 2 pm, the thread started throwing stones upandan,

I pray for job seekers , u must get that desired job ijn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
pes2019:

amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
turawaa:

There are some things you are expected to be doing when dealing with politicians generally when I can't do.

I never requested for any numbers because i can't do what comes with it.
E.g SMS Mondays and Fridays...I will hardly remember.

And I'm telling you that with my little experience these politicians are heartless and wicked cos I've been doing all the above for long.

Did you read the other comment up there where someone said a senator is selling slots and the lowest is 1.2million or so?
If they are not heartless, why would they demand millions from poor job seekers, despite the contracts, allowances and fat salaries they get?

Bro, forget them. It's a big waste of time. Just go buy slot if you have the money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
they also pay for those slots, he probably doesn't want to bare the cost.

Julibet:
Just got talking with someone in Abj and he told me of some slots for sale in some A-list agencies. The least was 1.2m.. When he told me that it was a senator that was selling it, I just weak. If it was middle men, I would have understood. But with their fat salaries they still want to collect the small one we have. What hope does the average Nigerian youth with no money and connection have if not God? I'm sincerely weak here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
nafisu:
they also pay for those slots, it isn't given to them for free though. he probably doesn't want to bare the cost.

Who do they pay it to? The head of service? Chief of staff? PMB?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
as for me.. am hustling to buy job... all dis apply or collect number not my tin.. grin may God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
nafisu:
they also pay for those slots, it isn't given to them for free though. he probably doesn't want to bare the cost.

Politicians pay for slot? E shock me o

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seankhalifa:
as for me.. am hustling to buy job... all dis apply or collect number not my tin.. grin may God help us all

Na the way. God go provide
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please does anyone know about UBEC recruitment.

Any recent update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
pes2019:

grin grin you for still type your cry na,it is well.Sometimes I wonder what is the hope for our children if we are paying millions to secure jobs now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kyinusa: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
pes2019:

Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Julibet:
Replied.
I just Messaged you now bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
adedoyinolawumi:

Politicians pay for slot? E shock me o
Make e no shock you o. Dem dey buy o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please which agency or ministry will be recruiting soon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
sirjakez:
Please does anyone know about UBEC recruitment.

Any recent update?

Seems the shortlisted list is out. Though I didn't apply. Kindly follow this thread and ask questions(Though it's for this year's Npower recruitment, UBEC recruitment is also discussed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5939298/npower-batch-c-2020-how/51
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Houston17:
https://recruitment.hcp-ng.com/JobProfile.aspx?Jobid=KgC67ni4jpV7Vg5AzlE60g==

NSIA (Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority) Graduate Trainee Program. Closes next month. Check it out.
Please how much do they pay entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaytomalex:

Hehehehe. Na real witch you be. You still can't read properly. Who said anything about being "better" now? This is why you need to go back to school... If you get a job and your boss tells you to do something, you'll go and do another thing, possibly costing your organization money. It is you that is the "ode." Nonsense

Baba no be so na, that Nigeria is broke or not does not call for this derogatory words na. Truth ehn, the official report indicates that nigeria is broke, but we know them. "Papa wey say em no get money, but em pikins dem dey abroad, em wife dey porpori for somewhere, dem even change car of recent, you go still say that papa broke?" Na so nija case be.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
OcVoice:

All these numbers we ask for sef! Who has ever gotten apl on this thread merely by getting a politician or govt official's number on this thread? I need truthful replies pls!

I don't know it all, but from my lil experience, majority of these politicians/govt officials are heartless and they don't give a damn about people seeking help from them! No matter how touchy or heart breaking the message may be, their hearts are that of a stone and they are stroppy like. They don't only just ignore, they block numbers spontaneously. They act like gods and be like: "go and die" and stop disturbing me!

My advice: stop disturbing yourselves about their numbers. Try hard to get money and go buy yourself a slot instead. Be careful not to be scammed.

I managed to get a contact of one presidential aid, who promised to call me later in the day. She called me finally and I was all joyful. Call lasted for about 9mins, she was advising me on doing agriculture and other businesses. Baba the thing shock me ehn... But I go disturb am ssha, coz she saved my number already. I dey see her whatsapp status.

Since then ehn, the hustle tire me.

Abeg who get Sabastine Okoh number? The SSA to DSP Omo Agege?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danny34(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
If this is genuine, I am interested! Can we chat?

Julibet:
Just got talking with someone in Abj and he told me of some slots for sale in some A-list agencies. The least was 1.2m.. When he told me that it was a senator that was selling it, I just weak. If it was middle men, I would have understood. But with their fat salaries they still want to collect the small one we have. What hope does the average Nigerian youth with no money and connection have if not God? I'm sincerely weak here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
CBNwords:

I managed to get a contact of one presidential aid, who promised to call me later in the day. She called me finally and I was all joyful. Call lasted for about 9mins, she was advising me on doing agriculture and other businesses. Baba the thing shock me ehn... But I go disturb am ssha, coz she saved my number already. I dey see her whatsapp status.

Since then ehn, the hustle tire me.

Abeg who get Sabastine Okoh number? The SSA to DSP Omo Agege?

What was your response to her at the bolded?

She actually gave you a fantastic idea but I guess your response would determine.

For me I would have answered this way; oh yes ma, I actually want to go into Agriculture but I don't even have the capital. I'm hoping to get a job and save up for the business.
She would have the option of helping you financially for the Agric biz or linking you to these current Govt's agric programme where they give farmers credit or lastly, the job!

But las las, dem no fit hep! If she see how to collect from you sef, she go collect. They are that heartless. Continue to push Sha, I'm not discouraging you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Seems the shortlisted list is out. Though I didn't apply. Kindly follow this thread and ask questions(Though it's for this year's Npower recruitment, UBEC recruitment is also discussed.

https://www.nairaland.com/5939298/npower-batch-c-2020-how/51
Thanks alot.. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm sorry to post this here

Can someone please help me verify this text I got today.

Good day, In line with the FGN special work program, we invite you to Fidelity Bank Plc, Oshodi branch tomorrow Oct. 14, 2020, by 8:00 am to open your account. Please come with your passport photo and any ID card to aid the process. Contact person is Goddey Omenonye (08055350343). Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pearlugo: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Meanwhile this is 2020...and am still jobless �

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hassan52(m), elega(f), Babagy832, Hassanjj(m), Asquare84(m), orgnite(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.