Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6103548 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Iyajelili:

Yes, your testimonial will suffice

Alright, thanks ma'am
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Iyaboonibipe:

Pls how do we reach you
dis my number 08147033258
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Seankhalifa:
whatapp.. as long as ur state is not matching with d first set of people....
ur whatapp number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Seankhalifa:
pls send ur whatapp number to francisgodstime5@gmail.com or just message me on 08147033258
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maureensylvia(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Seankhalifa:
08108697998.. when I do nite plan.. I will get all d CV.. on whatsapp

Good morning sir,

Am I late? can I still forward my cv to you?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adedoyinolawumi: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Mulas:

Depends on the organization/agency...each have their own processes and guidelines on replacement. But replacement is usually more faster than general recruitment. In A-list organization it takes longer to preocess... let’s say between 1-2months. Cheers

Thanks ,I rily appreciate this response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by engrlege: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2020
Good morning everyone, pls can someone help me with the entry salary for level 8 at nesrea (National environmental standard and regulations enforcement agency) and nosrea, Also, if there are other allowance aside the salary.

I will be very grateful if someone can help me with this information.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lawpeh: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
ojorich:
I'm currently in abuja and I intend going to FCC office(kogi) within next week,guess i could also help some people out

Happy Sunday Sir
Please I sent you a DM
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saawe: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
ojorich:
I'm currently in abuja and I intend going to FCC office(kogi) within next week,guess i could also help some people out

can you help me in submitting my Cv to FCC ?, I am an indigene of Ondo state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Preshob(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seankhalifa:

how do I get your WhatsApp number then? I'm among the first set of people boss

Do I send a PM sir??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
@Emeritus007 @Gidob @Bisimuyiwa @Isah2006 @m4carbine : Please use this link to upload your documents.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxSscuLU8UzShQLRu_lsH7OfToJbVbks_JYvoERQa5DlxXpQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Cc: SeanKhalifa

Regards

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
ojorich:
Please, can you submit mine? I am from Anambra
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Good day, please, I did like you to help me and submit mine, I am from Anambra
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Is there anybody going to FCC office??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
LawyerEmilord:
Hello House, Hope we are staying safe.

I just got a call now from someone in Federal Character Commission (Anambra) telling me that he's with my CV and asking if I was the one that submitted it. I said yes.

Please, what does it mean?
Bro, am from Anambra too. Can I get ur number??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
pes2019:

Bro samething with me, I texted him minutes later doh he didn't reply.

I tracked d number and also located him on fbuk doh I didn't add him, I leave it to God.

For the guy that helped me on nairaland to submit my cv at Abuja totally free, may God bless u.
Also from Anambra
Please, can you remember the time frame you gave ur CV to the guy that submitted for you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pleas, who else will go to Abuja, so that people can contribute tfare for him??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LawyerEmilord(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ekehwinz:

Good evening sir. Please can you help me drop my CV at Abia State FCC office as well?.

I am not in Abj. Someone helped me to submit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LawyerEmilord(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
heskeyw:

Bro, am from Anambra too. Can I get ur number??
Send private message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Betty85: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
engrlege:
Good morning everyone, pls can someone help me with the entry salary for level 8 at nesrea (National environmental standard and regulations enforcement agency) and nosrea, Also, if there are other allowance aside the salary.

I will be very grateful if someone can help me with this information.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
heskeyw:

Please, can you remember the time frame you gave ur CV to the guy that submitted for you?

That's on 28th September, 2020

Ask people submitting to assist you nwannem, am not in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
HooxJnr:
I was at Federal Character Commission yesterday to submit my CV at my state commissioner office for Kogi. I was told by the secretary that they don't collect hard copy CV. She gave me a book like a register to input my details. Thereafter, she entered the information on her system. I engaged her in a chat and she said whenever an opportunity comes, they will check through the system and pick those who match the stated criteria. I think that may be the new order of doing things at FCC. Submission of hard copy CVs may not be accepted in other state offices too.

Do not be deceived.
They submit CV with the commissioner representing Kogi if only you're sent by a politician from Kogi State.
In His office, the cvs are grouped into two;
Relatives and special cases.
Na people wey no get political backup de write name for register.
I've been there, I know the process.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Houston17:
Good evening guys, please I need clarification on the issue below.

The primary school where I finished from didn't issue First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC) and I didn't take it serious back then. But as I speak to you, the school has packed up and it's impossible to get the stuff now. Is there anything I can do about it? Can my testimonial from the school be used in place of FSLC?

Cc TammyAnybody

Go to State Ministry of Education and report the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pls house...How long does it take for agencies to issue APL after their Waivers is Approved by FCC

Cc: NBAIS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
turawaa:
Pls house...How long does it take for agencies to issue APL after their Waivers is Approved by FCC

Nbais has thier waivers approved?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sircuba: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
turawaa:

Longest time...Thanks so much for the other day.

I really Appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Nbais has thier waivers approved?

I heard so
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
I need help. I want to submit my CV to FCC Lagos. People in Lagos should help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
turawaa:

I heard so

Ok thanks brother, they are owing salaries tho, my friend complains bitterly almost everyday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbabz: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please, someone should help me also to summit my CV at Fcc Oyo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), pappydeewhy, Hawie23luv, Bellopolo, Xtruzz(f), Gboy4444, Success1930, Damdam24(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.