Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6103807 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
A female Boss is always Tougher and More Complicated Than the Male Boss.

Cc: if you have or intending to send CV to Your State Commissioners, pls let it 1%. CV and 99% prayers.

Fowl too dey sweat oo, nah feathers cover am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
turawaa:
A female Boss is always Tougher and More Complicated Than the Male Boss.

Cc: if you have or intending to send CV to Your State Commissioners, pls let it 1%. CV and 99% prayers.

Fowl too dey sweat oo, nah feathers cover am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maureensylvia(f): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
nuradeen011:
someone should help me too, Kano

am in kano too...did you submit yours?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jacknn: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please any idea how much a state government owned substation will pay its entry level engineers,pls biko, answers or insight needed on how the salary would look like please anybody with insight should share,it mustn't be 100percenr correct but at least an insight would do for 'state government owned substation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
maureensylvia:

am in kano too...did you submit yours?
no I didn't, am looking for someone to assist me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gavorche: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2020
hello everyone,please I need urgent answer to this question,

Can two brothers with the same surnname be accepted by a government agency, military or paramilitary at the same time? if the source is genuine please I need answer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dandyspak: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Seankhalifa:
for d people sending CV.. it should not be more Dan 2 pages.. some of d state don't collect CV.. I will be d one to fill in ur details in dia register while some collect... thankz
please, should I send my CV to you. Am from Rivers state. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Gavorche:

Can two brothers with the same surnname be accepted by a government agency, military or paramilitary at the same time? if the source is genuine please I need answer

Yes
Most will be different in 3rd name

Abdullahi Dare Shola
Abdullahi Dare Shile
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Gavorche:

I don't really know shaa, but there is a family in Nnewi, they are 8 in number. 6 of them works in Nnewi teaching hospital (federal job). Though I don't know whether they got in at the same time.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2020
please anybody here who can help me with some agencies and/or ministries that has conducted open recruitment this year...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
please house I need you suggestions on this... i sent a message to my senator sometime last month seeking for help to secure a job. He finally replied this morning asking me to submit my credentials to his liaison office and i should let him know where i have applied to. But the thing is i passed out from service earlier this year and have not applied for any fedral job because have not been aware of any open recruitment unless for the Nigeria Army/Navy which i didn't apply for some personal reasons... please how do i tell him this cos it looks like he wants to help...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2020
hotplate:
please house I need you suggestions on this... i sent a message to my senator sometime last month seeking for help to secure a job. He finally replied this morning asking me to submit my credentials to his liaison office and i should let him know where i have applied to. But the thing is i passed out from service earlier this year and have not applied for any fedral job because have not been aware of any open recruitment unless for the Nigeria Army/Navy which i didn't apply for some personal reasons... please how do i tell him this cos it looks like he wants to help...

Apply to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Osun State,they have some openings and Inform him. You can start your career from there till you get your desired place.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeyehmey: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2020
lunacol:

Apply to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife, Osun State,they have some openings and Inform him. You can start your career from there till you get your desired place.

Pls can u kindly share the link to the obafemi awolowo university recruitment here thanks...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heskeyw(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2020
What's the salary scale for fcda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Pls can u kindly share the link to the obafemi awolowo university recruitment here thanks...

http://portal.oauthc.com/Advert/employment2020.aspx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
heskeyw:

I don't really know shaa, but there is a family in Nnewi, they are 8 in number. 6 of them works in Nnewi teaching hospital (federal job). Though I don't know whether they got in at the same time.

Good day bro. Please do you know of the outcome of the interview test we wrote in NAUTH (Nnewi) early March?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Hopeyehmey:

Pls help out. I need something from you. Reply ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
lunacol:

Thanks bro I'll give this a try
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

http://portal.oauthc.com/Advert/employment2020.aspx
Bro hw can someone not around d teaching hospital apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
francisgodstime:
Bro hw can someone not around d teaching hospital apply

Follow what you are told to do on the website. You can send your application and documents hard copy via nipost to the address provided in the website
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello guys, good afternoon. Please how good is working in Rural Electrification Agency? In respect to the salary and allowances of any. Please honest suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

Follow what you are told to do on the website. You can send your application and documents hard copy via nipost to the address provided in the website
Thanks
But what if the candidate need to be given acknowledgment copy, who will do the collection? Thanks once again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

Thanks
But what if the candidate need to be given acknowledgment copy, who will do the collection? Thanks once again

How old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

How old are you?
Meaning??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

Meaning??

I can't shout pls! If u don't know how to go about it, then forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Aaduuuuraaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

Very rude

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whiterose21:

Very rude
lols grin u want him to hold your hands leading u all the way to the point where u will collect your appointment letter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by UtilityRational(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

i know you are very arrogant, rude and unruly from the unset you join this thread.

and with this kind of your wicked behavior you were trying to attacks danjguy that have given thousands of numbers to different people including you freely without knowing any of them.
but now simple 2/3 question from one person you cannot take it any more. what of the danjguy that thousand of people are sending him PM? and yet you cannot give him an excuse. very pathetics selfish individual you are.

don't bother quoting me i just don't like wickedness and selfishness

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lols grin u want him to hold your hands leading u all the way to the point where u will collect your appointment letter.

I taya o. I sent you a recruitment link. Everything is there for you to see, but you still chose to ask how you would apply! I still answered you and you came again to ask me how you would get an acknowledgement copy when you will not go there yourself! What else should I tell you? I should tell u that I would travel there and submit for you, then bring back your acknowledgement copy??
One uncultured kid, who lacks home training took it up and insulted his father for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
OcVoice:

I taya o. I sent you a recruitment link. Everything is there for you to see, but you still chose to ask how you would apply! I still answered you and you came again to ask me how you would get an acknowledgement copy when you will not go there yourself! What else should I tell you? I should tell u that I would travel there and submit for you, then bring back your acknowledgement copy??
One uncultured kid, who lacks home training took it up and insulted his father for nothing.
Please is OK, let the insults end now. I asked the question, and I'm saying sorry if I have offended you with my question. But remember their are people like TAMMYBODY, DANJGUY etc that answer some of our "useless" questions and still do not complain. Let it go.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Idrisenagi, sbk01, Moji12(f), Eyenkuzi, Davleekeno, shawolin2020(m), POLS, ToyoFlo(f), AbdulAnaba(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.