Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,383 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6190134 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2020
i don't know what to believe again.. My contact told me to wait and collect my appointment letter direct from federal civil services commission
That documentation and Ippis will be easily done if my letter comes direct from the commission
But if i want he can fellow the other short cut but documentation and Ippis will very difficult as it may required another time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
RANGO23:
i don't know what to believe again.. My contact told me to wait and collect my appointment letter direct from federal civil services commission
That documentation and Ippis will be easily done if my letter comes direct from the commission
But if i want he can fellow the other short cut but documentation and Ippis will very difficult as it may required another time
Hello Rango, i am expecting APL from FCSC too, please can you ask ur contact if there is possibility of getting APL from the commission before the end.? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Edward1994:

Hello Rango, i am expecting APL from FCSC too, please can you ask ur contact if there is possibility of getting APL from the commission before the end.? Thank you
hmmmmm... I'm tired of asking this question... Every time Everything is done... Me am tired ooooo..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Pls who can help me summit my credentials at FCSC of benue state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Teeeecash:
where is that jungle Man that reports people that post government documents online... grin grin...

Come and help us interprete this document oh...we are not understanding... grin grin grin
he will have to visit his encyclopedia before he can interpret the document.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
onyeogalu1:

I have heard of it but I can't verify it. Please be careful whatever you do

Thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seeker123:

lol. He's busy with beer parlour discussion
you guys too like to find trouble... grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItsTutsi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
pls how much does DTCA(Directorate of technical cooperation in Africa) earn as salary.. level 8 Bsc holder?.. thx
TammyAnybody:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluffy: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Umunedeboy:
Very poor ma'ma .
nsiwc is about to review there salary, apl will drop anytime soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Joyless004:

can an APL be back dated for like 11 months and when they want to start paying u after capturing, they pay u 4 the 11 months??
all dat na wash, many of dem no get money to even pay current month, u re thinking of arears, my guy no go fall to all ds sweet marketing planks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
opj21:
all dat na wash, many of dem no get money to even pay current month, u re thinking of arears, my guy no go fall to all ds sweet marketing planks

Ah swear down. Those pple de get honey for tongue. Imagine saying it was back dated for 11 months
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
All those people that collected VIPs Numbers

Share your Testimony to Ginger Us...

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
turawaa:

Shake the table.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Klanpe:

Shake the table.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
turawaa:

E be things.
Ginger? ginger ke...
Some don't reply anymore while others claim not to be recruiting, even when it is crystal clear that they are.

Job hunting isn't easy at all.
For now, I'm pursuing my Msc in Nigeria under FG scholarship. I'm just hoping to expand my network in this new school as all I see are children of politicians.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adunnioladipupo: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Edward1994:

That means you might have gotten a text from them on the 17th of September right? As you sound so sure and confidence of the APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adunnioladipupo: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
RANGO23:

Bro, when exactly do you applied? I mean the year and month? Do you got text SMS from them recently I.e like a month ago?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
adunnioladipupo:

That means you might have gotten a text from them on the 17th of September right? As you sound so sure and confidence of the APL.
No i didn't got any text from them. Please what is the content of the text message, what does it say?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eaglernorwich(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Hi nairalanders,please i need these info urgently,pls how much do federal ministry of health(fmoh) pay their entry level,especiall a certified accountant?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jbutney(f): 4:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Hi house, I'm curious. Please is there a way someone can get a Federal job through connection but without outright payment or with half payment and maybe payment from the beneficiary's salary until full payment is met?
I'm asking dor those of us who don't have millions and need jobs. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benedictilemona(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2020
turawaa:

abeg how can I get d contact of d permanent Secretary of humanitarian affairs ministry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
jbutney:
Hi house, I'm curious. Please is there a way someone can get a Federal job through connection but without outright payment or with half payment and maybe payment from the beneficiary's salary until full payment is met?
I'm asking dor those of us who don't have millions and need jobs. Thanks.

1- with connection without payment - Yes
2- half payment n complete with salary - that person must be an Angel
3- without payment until capturing - 20% Yes
4- without connection , without payment- 100% yes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by devlishGINGER(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2020
emeritus007:

E be things.
Ginger? ginger ke...
Some don't reply anymore while others claim not to be recruiting, even when it is crystal clear that they are.

Job hunting isn't easy at all.
For now, I'm pursuing my Msc in Nigeria under FG scholarship. I'm just hoping to expand my network in this new school as all I see are children of politicians.
please can you guide me through on applying for such scholarship
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2020
benedictilemona:
abeg how can I get d contact of d permanent Secretary of humanitarian affairs ministry

Pls check old posts like 3months ago...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2020
devlishGINGER:
please can you guide me through on applying for such scholarship
No problem. When you apply.
But currently there's no application ongoing...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Eaglernorwich:
Hi nairalanders,please i need these info urgently,pls how much do federal ministry of health(fmoh) pay their entry level,especiall a certified accountant?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adunnioladipupo: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Edward1994:

No i didn't got any text from them. Please what is the content of the text message, what does it say?

The text was acknowledging they got the Form you fill and submitted at there office...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
How far bro, sent u a mail on this. A friend went for the exam yesterday scored a pass mark of 70 but wasn't allowed to take the interview due to his age(they want 28yo max). Is there any way your friend could help??

turawaa:
URGENT

Got this from A Jaiz Bank Staff late Yesternight.

You are invited for an aptitude test at Jaiz Bank PLC ABU Road,Samaru Zaria on 28/11/2020 by 9am. Come along with your CV, original certificates and photocopies.

According to him, Without Applying before, you can go for the Test But AGE (30years maximum) is that problem. So people below the age can go for the test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Hello house
How much does Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) pays doctor i.e new entry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
adunnioladipupo:

The text was acknowledging they got the Form you fill and submitted at there office...
ok may be it depends with ur state office. Some states doesn't sent acknowledgement while some use to sent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (2232) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeqee, jufurma, FolaLee, saheedmukaila11(m), Daklo, oluxmondd2, teekay22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.