Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6101184 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Eigaso:

Any slot available in NCC?

CoS candidates received their letters during the week...

NIMASA letter yet to land...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Hello sir, I've just sent you a pm. I'll like to make some little enquiry please. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Okay, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikago1: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Edondo2018:

Correct the DOB on your BVN and then get back to IPPIS for correction
okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Xmen149:

if i pay for two, both of us how will you pay back.

Note: i only pay after everything is confirmed (probably documentation too).

If you have payback plan lets talk if your contact is tight

Thanks for the offer, the only issue is, the contact doesn’t accept pay after documentation, I tried. Convincing him to let me pay half now and half later, he refused
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

TammyAnybody.. Please any news on NDIC on when they will start releasing APL.. ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Archer009: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Please any information on PTDF? Has the slot been shared yet?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Harriddon(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
MarshRiley:

Thanks for the offer, the only issue is, the contact doesn’t accept pay after documentation, I tried. Convincing him to let me pay half now and half later, he refused
kindly explain to me more on this documentation of a thing. Is it after documentation that you get your APL . Again someone want to sell a slot for me in NIS but ask me to pay money after documentation. What does documentation entails. Make me to understand

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

please what about CAC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Harriddon:
kindly explain to me more on this documentation of a thing. Is it after documentation that you get your APL . Again someone want to sell a slot for me in NIS but ask me to pay money after documentation. What does documentation entails. Make me to understand
the first stages you will collect your APL which is normally photocopy if you make her payments. So after then you will go to the ministry and make conformation in which if the APL is genuine you will balance them and get the original Copy of APL.the seconds stages you will go for documentation within a week.after dacumantaion you will do some training for a mouths. And the final stage is IPPS capturing... Based on some one experience

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Harriddon:

NCC slot available?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
kzubyar:
the first stages you will collect your APL which is normally photocopy if you make her payments. So after then you will go to the ministry and make conformation in which if the APL is genuine you will balance them and get the original Copy of APL.the seconds stages you will go for documentation within a week.after dacumantaion you will do some training for a mouths. And the final stage is IPPS capturing... Based on some one experience

Please is this stages the same as agencies like FIRS, NCC, CAC, CBN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
please can a senator's secretary help one secure a FG job?

He asked for just my name and promised helping with a Job in a FG institution of learning.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elveera(f): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Please does this mean that NCC will still continue with the sharing of APLs next week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
DollarBuddy:

He asked for just my name and promised helping with a Job in a FG institution of learning.
That's all he needs, your full name, address and your contact..
That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Teeeecash:

That's all he needs, your full name, address and your contact..
That's all grin

But he didn't ask for my address and contact o. He only asked for my name. I hope he hasn't made a mistake o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

bro please can we exchange digit I need to confirm one or two things from you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
NCDMB recruitment:. If you know any legislator in Local Content Committee or any Principal members of NASS, compilation of list ongoing..

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:
NCDMB recruitment:. If you know any legislator in Local Content Committee or any Principal members of NASS, compilation of list ongoing..

Please can you expatiate more, compilation of list for what? Interview?!

I will be glad if you can shred more light, thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

you did not answer question about Ndic APL?? Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Edondo2018:

Please is this stages the same as agencies like FIRS, NCC, CAC, CBN?
yes all you know said must of these APL na replacement so you have to go from training that will be conducted by the agency.for example you got job at CBN how will you know this job you will be a sign 2.so you must to go for training.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

@TammyAnybody any update on DPR? Abi nothing yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2020
DollarBuddy:

yes very easy for dem
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Please Nairalanders, help me. I know there are people here with connections. Please connect me to a sure person that will give me a slot in one of the A list agencies. Help me with NCC slot. Please , I beg you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekaymax: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Pls don't you have info on INEC job nii

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2020
teekaymax:

Pls don't you have info on INEC job nii

Recruitment to continue probably from next year January with Aptitude test...meanwhile replacement was done for few people in the month of November.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Archer009:

Please any information on PTDF? Has the slot been shared yet?

No information yet....

Let wait for January...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Damdam24:
Please Nairalanders, help me. I know there are people here with connections. Please connect me to a sure person that will give me a slot in one of the A list agencies. Help me with NCC slot. Please , I beg you

The lord is your strength...

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tobioba1: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2020
TammyAnybody:

The lord is your strength...
Any information on faan replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2020
talk2comrado:

@TammyAnybody any update on DPR? Abi nothing yet

No information, another fresh recruitment likely to take place next year.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Tobioba1:
Any information on faan replacement.

No sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Danlex, Daklo, Konne, MessiisGoat, DearAminu, Prince806(m), Flowcool(m), ufelirahmat, Swagsultan1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.