Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6176297 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Paramilitary1:
We dey move am small small. Make d giveaway get level na e we dey pray for. Mr11 don pass urgent 2k matter o
hahahahaha omo ehn boss you just dey make me laugh here o even as I dey vex. I trust am Sha.. E no go fall hand

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

i dropped out 400l engineering to join the work

after getting the job, i started open university, i am now in 400l................is open university a good option, or i should apply to a conventional university?

Open university is okay. when you are through it will pave your way to the top. So try work on your relationship with the top management so as to have a smooth transition from jenior cadre to senior cadre when you present your B.sc result.

Please how can I join you on this your work. Pls help me out.. 08067663604.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by absky5(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2020

Lol... What about Z.
If you're from the West, maybe I can help. Else, forget it. No be me go do am oh. If you're from SW send me PM, I'll give you a contact. Whenever there's a FG recruitment ongoing, you should give him a call and pray well
I'm from the west too and your help will be much appreciated sir. olamilekankrm@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2020
The tension in this thread is too much. Oya let's do end of year giveaway to ease body small
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Disturb: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elmuhammadi(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Ekenem123:

Open university is okay. when you are through it will pave your way to the top. So try work on your relationship with the top management so as to have a smooth transition from jenior cadre to senior cadre when you present your B.sc result.

Please how can I join you on this your work. Pls help me out.. 08067663604.

Can it help when i wanna apply for another job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Edondo2018:
The tension in this thread is too much. Oya let's do end of year giveaway to ease body small
Giveaway of any kind especially APL or money grin grin Will go along way because it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than looking for job in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

Hajj muhammad mu ka taimaka mana hanyar da za mubi muyi applying aikin da kake son rabuwa dashi, saboda Allah.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

Yes. You will use it to apply.. but pls how can you help me to this your present job?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nauttyn(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
id4sho:

Science 194k
Admin 120k

CHEERS
Gracias ✌� brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daima: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
God is wonderful.. which organisation pays this much for a ND graduate...

Elmuhammadi:
Guys in the building i need help & advise

i am currently earning 350k 25 yrs of age as my monthly salary working with my National Diploma

but there is alot of decrimnation shown to us who came with ND, and we have seen people that spend 10 years in the work who came with diploma treated with no respect, there only problem is they are not graduates.

that means we will forever be junior workers there.

but me am not after the huge salary, i also wanted to be someone in life and also to be treated with respect, pls any advice.

Thank you God Bless you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2020
My CV is with federal character commission commisional... I just pray he don't give me ministry because someone said he can also help me to get APL in agencies that pay well.. He promised me I will get APL soon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NJobs: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2020
gr8femfred:
My CV is with federal character commission commisional... I just pray he don't give me ministry because someone said he can also help me to get APL in agencies that pay well.. He promised me I will get APL soon
Wow, what state are you from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Please who has an idea of how much Transmission company of Nigeria(TCN) pay to graduates?

After all the deduction the take home is 184k
They pay salary twice in a month.
Are they want to recruit ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeyemix: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Does FAAN get more pay than FFS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2020
opeyemix:
Does FAAN get more pay than FFS?
No, FAAN is less than 100k though 500k is given in lump sum in January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opeyemix: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Paramilitary1:
No, FAAN is less than 100k though 500k is given in lump sum in January

Okay, thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tizzyreal: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Anyone help me find any federal or state job. I studied English Language..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burg93: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tizzyreal:
Anyone help me find any federal or state job. I studied English Language..

I am on it.!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Baaj: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
please is Masters (MSC) from National Open University of Nigeria NOUN recognized and acceptable by A-list Government Agencies for employment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Baaj:
please is Masters (MSC) from National Open University of Nigeria NOUN recognized and acceptable by A-list Government Agencies for employment?

Yes.
Obasanjo has done the Work

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by osato45: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Someone should please help me find work in a govt agency

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussydon(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
The house is quiet today lipsrsealed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ussydon:
The house is quiet today lipsrsealed

Morale is very low over here

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
cheesy
House on Recess.
Till 2nd week of January 2021.

mr11, our allowances oooo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please what is the salary for fresh graduate at National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2020
id4sho:
cheesy
House on Recess.
Till 2nd week of January 2021.

mr11, our allowances oooo
Allowance abi Urgent 5k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kemsun1: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2020
How do I get a job in any of these companies? Does anyone has a strong connection here. I'm a single mum. HELP

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrToothBrush: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Samelle:

As of Monday, yes. You should go with 2 copies.
Wow good morning.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Kemsun1:
How do I get a job in any of these companies? Does anyone has a strong connection here. I'm a single mum. HELP

No single please in your write-up, not that there's assurance that with please someone would help but haba now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Nadingo, GogMal, Moniter0, Kido36(m), Alfredd16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.